sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This pic just proves what we all know... Shantanu is the true winner of Jhalak
Edited by sweetbutbroken - 7 years ago
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Here's another cute segment of Alisha and Shantanu to lighten everyone's mood. They playing cricket on the beach and talk about JDJ and their bonding ðŸ˜†

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sweetu baby thanks u again beta
And we ol knw the truth
Ss ws the proof tfs
My media updater
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Gys lets plan fir an hour and cmplt the at yaar only 18 pgs to go I hope we can do it so tmrw our mission is compltion of atleast 10 pgs
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awh thanks for uploading Rae :)

I love Alishan chemistry as well as Vrushan chemistry. Also nimit,macy and palki mam trio too! They are goals !! :) D3 FAMILY ðŸ˜ƒ
friendship goals :D
happy that shan has those great ppl in his life to supprt him :)
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Yenna so proud of shaan
And he hs got best set of people to work
sweetbutbroken thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Awh thanks for uploading Rae :)

I love Alishan chemistry as well as Vrushan chemistry. Also nimit,macy and palki mam trio too! They are goals !! :) D3 FAMILY ðŸ˜ƒ
friendship goals :D
happy that shan has those great ppl in his life to supprt him :)

Yup, they are all goals.

Honestly, once Alisha di left D3 I felt like she was always a little separated from the rest of the D3 group. She still went to most reunions and parties but because she wasn't on set with them they didn't share the same bond with her as they did with each other... they being Shantanu, Vrushika, Sam, Mace, Gowda etc... 

Being a BIG fan of Alisha di, one thing that I am very, very happy about is that because of Jhalak Alisha di has become part of the whole family once again, just like it was when D3 first started. Hopefully it continues like this always ðŸ¤—
Y12345 thumbnail
Yes it was great to see all together . #D3 memories #swaron memories all goals! D3 is one of the shows where the cast are still in touch :) 
I miss D3! 

And desi hoppers and jhalak allowed them to meet once again and as Shan said " his extended family" 

I feel like now jhalak has ended I won't have my weekly dose of shantanu :( hope he does more fb live and come back soon
Y12345 thumbnail
Guys just came to know that #JacShan was not scripted. Jacky genuinely finds Shan cute ( AGREE! ) but it's colors who make a great deal out of it. And Jacky really wanted Shan to win, she is the only one who rarely underscored him and when shan was announced 2rd runner up, Jacky was so shocked that she gave Shan a big hug the first one.. Footage ðŸ˜†
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetbutbroken

Yup, they are all goals.

Honestly, once Alisha di left D3 I felt like she was always a little separated from the rest of the D3 group. She still went to most reunions and parties but because she wasn't on set with them they didn't share the same bond with her as they did with each other... they being Shantanu, Vrushika, Sam, Mace, Gowda etc... 

Being a BIG fan of Alisha di, one thing that I am very, very happy about is that because of Jhalak Alisha di has become part of the whole family once again, just like it was when D3 first started. Hopefully it continues like this always ðŸ¤—

Even I am glad that Alisha -SM bonded in a way they never did during D3 thanks to the Shakti Mohan angle. Bonding is very important for a great performance on stage. And hats off to Alisha for balancing her personal and professional equations wonderfully. Its not easy when your bestie and your Jhalak partner are at loggerheads with each other. She managed and balanced very well.