Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manishwari2014

Pb,  I used to think that anyone who has undergone the pains and faced the problems as Raman, they will either have a heart attack or will commit suicide. You have ended his miseries. But I can't see him dead. I am unable to digest it. Whenever you comment that you want him dead, I used to tell you don't tell like that. I am crying and unable to express anything. I can understand your mood. But please don't end the other stories like this ma. 

Bhuvana...i am sorry if you found this depressing maa...and don't cry maa...

@bold - Yes...and that precisely was the reason I chose to write this - YHM CVS had first killed raman multiple times by butchering his identity ..but now they have butchered him heart and soul and for everything he stands for and every emotion he ever felt feels hollow - so it's only right that I do something that I can at least do through my stories...end his misery  anf put his soul to rest...
It's morbid ...but I had to do this..

I will try to give a different turn to my other stories while ending them bhuvana😛
manishwari2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Bhuvana...i am sorry if you found this depressing maa...and don't cry maa...

@bold - Yes...and that precisely was the reason I chose to write this - YHM CVS had first killed raman multiple times by butchering his identity ..but now they have butchered him heart and soul and for everything he stands for and every emotion he ever felt feels hollow - so it's only right that I do something that I can at least do through my stories...end his misery  anf put his soul to rest...
It's morbid ...but I had to do this..

I will try to give a different turn to my other stories while ending them bhuvana😛

Thanks Pb
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Its painful .. I m crying ..
Bt I liked it .. Hope to see this on screen some day .. Delusional me bcs there raman doesn't even have a simple fever hahahah
Wish to read more of ur writings !!

Thanks poonam😛...and don't cry re..i am sorry if this feels depressing.

See this on screen...really😲...who.are you kidding Poonam.. who will cvs butcher..mend...correct...tame...again butcher ...mend..correct ...tame...till infinity...sorry Raman can never even get a fever ...he is so.strong and stubborn you see😉

I may not write more re...i might just end the stuff I have pending😛
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Thanks poonam😛...and don't cry re..i am sorry if this feels depressing.

See this on screen...really😲...who.are you kidding Poonam.. who will cvs butcher..mend...correct...tame...again butcher ...mend..correct ...tame...till infinity...sorry Raman can never even get a fever ...he is so.strong and stubborn you see😉

I may not write more re...i might just end the stuff I have pending😛

ohh I forgot silly me 😳 .. Every dream doesn't come true !!
priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pb, an extremely emotional update. 

It was heart-wrenching to see her leave and to see him die, but I also feel that their miseries should end sooner, they have suffered so much and they don't deserve this pain and hurt anymore,in the name of love. You said it all through Ishita's thoughts. I agree with you that not all stories need to have an happy ending and I'm glad that you decided to end it this way. 👍🏼.

Waiting for the updates of your other stories.
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
legit loved this and you know why 😆
still waiting for the other story we talked about 😉
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey pb
sorry for a late reply firstly!
and this shot is...i hv no words beautiful amazing dear!!!
what raman felt what ishita felt was fab...
its not imp that couple has to reunite at d end...u showwed it do write more!