Posted: 7 years ago
beautiful write up dear
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarunholic_arhi

Waise forgive me for destroying your threads with my talks πŸ˜†

Did u read new spoilers by TOI ??

Hahaha...do you want me to answer that zoha...phir ek aur drabble likhna padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...let's just say I know and ab toh hassee bhi nahi aati. ..sirf rona aa raha hai for falling in love with ishra long long ago...now all that I want to do is at least keep my memories of 11pm ishra untarnished ...cos these people in the show are neither ishita nor raman for me ...at least where this track seems to be heading. ..and based on how exciting cvs plan to make it..

Baaki l guess thus isn't the right place to discuss to rant...not that it matters anymore...πŸ˜†

bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DikshaN

beautiful write up dear

thanks DikshaπŸ˜›
bscorp13 thumbnail

Not fair Pb ,aik to happy ending deti  πŸ˜†
All is well at my side n hope everything is good by ur side πŸ˜³

Nahi yaar mann nahi kar raha...πŸ₯±πŸ˜†...let's see kuch mood change hua tohπŸ˜‰
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Hahaha...do you want me to answer that zoha...phir ek aur drabble likhna padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...let's just say I know and ab toh hassee bhi nahi aati. ..sirf rona aa raha hai for falling in love with ishra long long ago...now all that I want to do is at least keep my memories of 11pm ishra untarnished ...cos these people in the show are neither ishita nor raman for me ...at least where this track seems to be heading. ..and based on how exciting cvs plan to make it..

Baaki l guess thus isn't the right place to discuss to rant...not that it matters anymore...πŸ˜†

ya Pb this is not the same Ishita n Raman we were introduced n no matter how much I try to disconnect my self it is not happening thanks to my love for Divan n their acting  πŸ˜†
ya u r right it doesn't matters any more πŸ˜†
bscorp13 thumbnail

ya Pb this is not the same Ishita n Raman we were introduced n no matter how much I try to disconnect my self it is not happening thanks to my love for Divan n their acting  πŸ˜†
ya u r right it doesn't matters any more πŸ˜†

hmm..I havent watched for more than a week now and won't watch this track too...am not even tempted to see scenes on insta...any out of the world sequences... (which I highly doubt we would get in the immediate future).. i will watch online...no trps from me at least for this whole track. ..even DivAn isn't enough motivation for the first time and sadly this track will completely kill ishra for me too...so koshish kar lo...you might be able to detach too
manishwari2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pb,  I used to think that anyone who has undergone the pains and faced the problems as Raman, they will either have a heart attack or will commit suicide. You have ended his miseries. But I can't see him dead. I am unable to digest it. Whenever you comment that you want him dead, I used to tell you don't tell like that. I am crying and unable to express anything. I can understand your mood. But please don't end the other stories like this ma. 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its painful .. I m crying ..
Bt I liked it .. Hope to see this on screen some day .. Delusional me bcs there raman doesn't even have a simple fever hahahah
Wish to read more of ur writings !!
bscorp13 thumbnail

Thanks πŸ˜›