Too tired to edit my typo mistakes!!

Yeah i am leaving!!
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MrMrsChiping.

Too tired to edit my typo mistakes!!

Yeah i am leaving!!

Bye take rest
So no po*n or erotic movie is coming on his way. I knew it but this is gonna fail so badly too because nobody wants to see them together and bips is a bad host as well as bad actress. Her horror show from last year failed so badly that the one of the crew said how bad host she was. Her own career in BW is already finished and she is spoiling his career too. Instead of him getting any movie she is getting into small screen. Bet if this fails then I am sure she will kick him out this time because she is not fool to stay longer with unstable jobless guy. John and jenny must be laughing at this now.

Originally posted by: zara321

i knew they wud do something like a tv show, they r making thier jodi into a brand, i guess its working for them 

It will never work because they look as a jodi younger bro and older sister. It will be another flop show since bips last show was a big flop and don't know who is reaching them to host a show.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrMrsChiping.

Well they have to do something
Movies not option for them
Instead of bipasha taking him to movie its him taking her to tv!!
And it will take time for bips to do sas bahu type serial!!

But i hope they dont show moneky love on the show !!!

+ 1

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

I thought bips would bring him in films, but he is taking her in TV world. 😆

Bips just waste money in washing him 😆

Next they might sign QH season 2

KSG will have double fun

One side Bips, another side Gul

From one room to another

😆

Lol they would be QH season 2 then bips will have to play his mommy's role..but they would have to take a fresh face and younger actress in a leading role..bips acting career is over anyway now nobody would even cast her in a serial as a leading role..she will have to do supporting role if she gets a role in serial..bet she won't go that low..heard couple days ago she might start fashion designing..but this loser will use her and her money completely..before that she better think to dump him..otherwise she will ruin her own life as her career is already over because he usually brings bad luck to the women that comes to his life.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
powerless couple n next bb n next ...lol 

Originally posted by: flower60

Lol they would be QH season 2 then bips will have to play his mommy's role..but they would have to take a fresh face and younger actress in a leading role..bips acting career is over anyway now nobody would even cast her in a serial as a leading role..she will have to do supporting role if she gets a role in serial..bet she won't go that low..heard couple days ago she might start fashion designing..but this loser will use her and her money completely..before that she better think to dump him..otherwise she will ruin her own life as her career is already over because he usually brings bad luck to the women that comes to his life..but you are right if QH starts again then he can again eat gul so much since she was his sex partner during QH season while married to jen..again that old love will come back to them or after bips gul might be his 4th wife since everybody is predicting that his fourth wife will be Muslim.

Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
Ok so let me get this!? A tv soap actress fan is making fun of someone for hosting a travel show!? Doesn't get more hypocritical than this!Edited by hrithiksgluv - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

I thought bips would bring him in films, but he is taking her in TV world. 😆

Bips just waste money in washing him 😆

Next they might sign QH season 2

KSG will have double fun

One side Bips, another side Gul

From one room to another

😆

😆  Bipasha's show Darr sabko lagta hai flopped royally, channel had to shut it down in no time. Now she's trying again with her monkey hubby. 

The trio of Gul, bips and monkey will be rocking  ðŸ˜†