Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HRITHIKSG2

i said she told her fans, where else tried to look like a devi in front of the media, KSG is not 2 faced, he thinks marrying jen was a mistake so he said it, he doesn't put on an act of being mahaan,what else do u expect him to say? why would he divorce her if he didn't think it was one? honestly??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if jen is so honest then u should read about her saying bips and KSG being amazing human beings and believe her! LMAOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and jen saying she gave 500% to the marriage, and no one can blame her for the marriage to break, right before he was about to get married to bips  is indirectly putting all the blame on KSG, her answers are sugar coated but sly, that is just her personality, she pretends to be sweet but she is clearly not

What proof do you have that she told her fan anything like that about him? Did you see her saying anything like that? She did give 500% on her marriage and it's proven because it was her that always wanted to save the marriage while he was cheating behind her back and same thing with shradda..whatever she said about ksg bips showed that she is well mannered than him and there is nothing wrong saying anything like that. If she said something like bips can have a cheater like him maybe that would make you happy. Everybody said how big heart she have unlike you that think that she is fake. That's the difference between him and her. He divorced her because marriage is a joke for him. Otherwise which actor married three times within less than 8 years and got divorced twice for cheating in India. It's obvious when he find bips he doesn't need her anymore and whevever he finds a new angel he forget about his current wife or girlfriend. That mistake thing he said was because he wanted to impress bips by disrespecting his ex. He also said of how unhappy he was with shradda which is why he ended the marriage. That's shows his manner and the way he disrespects his ex. Never seen any other actors say things like that. You should see what aamir and hrithik said about their ex wives and how they respects their ex which is why they are still in contact with ex's There is no difference that I see between him and karishma kapoor's ex husband.

her fans themselves told me that she has told them stuff, but yes i do not have solid proof, do u have proof that she gave her 500% and did nothing wrong in the marriage?? did u live with them 24/7 to know that?? just because KSG doesn't bad mouth her, doesn't mean she is some sort of devi, there is nothing wrong with calling a mistake a mistake, he called the marriage a mistake, he never said anything wrong about jen, there is a huge difference, ohhh and while we are at it, what proof u have he leaked the divorce papers?? now suddenly u r asking for proof?? what proof do u have for any of the silly accusations u r making?? u do not even live in india, u only know versions of the stories made up by jen fans who again did not witness anything from their eyes!!

Wow so everything grover did was right and jen did was wrong. Marrying three times within less than 8 years to different actresses is the biggest proof which shows his personality and there are controversies about his personal life everywhere which 90% of the time media write about his personal life. Most of the actors in India marries one time and their divorce usually happens after 10+ years later unlike grover which he marries and divorces within 3-4 years. Why would her fan tell you that and if they did they are probably not her fans. If her fan met and asks her anything then she have the right to say anything that she want. Nobody can leak that paper besides him and I read in couple articles about it that he is the one that did that and I totally believed it otherwise never seen any other actors actresses divorce paper get leaked like that. I don't have to live in India to know anything about him and about his marriage because his image is revealed very nicely. One minute he shows PDA with his current wife or girlfriend next minute he moves to a next person before making an official divorce..never seen any actors like that which shows that he is a good actor in real life..not gonna say anything because I know you won't stop and will make more and more shits.
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
nikki is a one woman army...jo nikki se takrayega uska dimaag ghoom jayega πŸ˜† hats off to you girl...the way u handle all the negativity..but jst for ur own sanity u should stay away from KSG threads...Aur haan welcomeback to IF againEdited by .KING. - 7 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I give up, ur jen is a devi and KSG is a devil, stay happy

p.s. ask any intelligent person, they will tell u that divorce decrees are available online on the court's websiteπŸ˜† and there are many negative articles on jen too, thats not "proof"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bye bye

You don't have to give up dear. You can defend him as much as you want. Hopefully we will again come back to discuss the same issue after your grover's third divorce. Till then hope you will have all the strength inshallah..as of now bye bye.

jen is not bipasha, so hopefully the outcome won't be the same either, jen fan, keep hoping for bad for othersπŸ˜† bye bye

All the assumptions of grover had become true..and yeah bips is not jen because this time she is gonna leave him when she will find a better guy..if she can cheat on guys like john herman dino then of course she can also cheat on your grover as well..if her relationship with a nice guy like john abraham couldn't work then it won't work with a cheater like grover either.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team