Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really nice buddy 😃  Keep it up and shine like a star⭐️. But pls continue 😭 I am waiting 😭😃
just4fun_2012 thumbnail
Sure this a fiction? 😳 absolutely beautiful. Waiting for update. 
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail
Hello guys ...Back with my update ...I was on a punjab tour ...So sorry for the late update ...Hope you enjoy this ..

Part 2

Kapil : Bade Bade honthon se choti choti baanetin hoti rehti hai

Everyone Shocked ...as they heard the famous "Honth remark" after a very long time ...Sidhu pointed his finger as he said "Ruki zara" Kapil confused ..."did i say something wrong ?"...Everyone silent on the sets

Sidhu : Zara firse bolna ...Kya kaha kapil ?

Kapil : Bade Bade honthon se choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai (He looks towards sumona ...as sumona turns her face away as she hides her blush)

Sidhu : Chalo bhai sab khade ho jao bhai ...Thoko thoko ...mat rako (as everyone standup and the set is filled with whistles and claps of the audiences ) ...Aaj itne dino baad tu iske honth pe bola hai ...Rukk mein aata hun ...

Sidhu goes as he hugs sumona and kapil together ...Sidhu blesses them and says "I missed u both on stage ...May god always give you both happiness and strength to stay strong and fight this world full of negativity ...May your love be so strong ...that no one can dare to break it" ...And sidhu leaves ...Sumona locks her fingers with kapil's as she cant control her emotions ...Kapil quickly kisses her forehead as they start to shoot again

Kapil : Kya sidhu paaji ...honthon pe toh mein bolta rehta hun

Sidhu : Par itne baad bola na guru

Kapil : Are mere hi honth hai mein jabhi bolu ...Kyu ? (As he looks towards sumona)

Sumona : Uff ...shoot karo ab (As she slaps him slightly)

Kapil : Aur maaro na tumhara hi plot hai

Sidhu : Lo shuru ho gaye dono

The shoot ends ...Sumona enters Kapil's vanity ...with her hand on her waist ...As she gives a stern look to kapil ...Kapil looking at her ...She looked beautiful ...A short black dress ..with her hair open ...as her red streaks fall down ...with her lips filled with red colour ...she looked amazing ...He came towards her ...as his hands went towards her waist ...which was stopped by sumona

Kapil : Kya hua ??

Sumona : Firse honth pe aagaye

Kapil : Woh toh mera janam sidh adhikar hai

Sumona : Janam sidh what ?

Kapil : My birth right

Sumona smiled as she tried to control her laughter

Sumona : Wo mein kehri thi *she giggled*

Kapil : Haan kaho

Sumona started laughing loudly ,...as she asked him "Why do u have a right on my lips mr sharma ?"

Kapil : Because those lips are the reason i fell in love with you ms chakravarty

Sumona stood there stunned as she turned towards the mirror to face herself ...She placed her fingers on her lips as she examined her lips ...Sumona always thought that the only feature kapil has a problem with was her lips ...and now he is saying he fell for them ...Is he just trying to make me smile or he actually meant it ?? ...She turned back and placed her palm on his forehead...

Sumona : Sharmaji ? Aap theek toh hai na ? Ye aapne kya kaha abhi (as she acts to check if he is not well)

Kapil removes her hand and makes her turn towards the mirror

Kapil : I am perfectly fine ms chakravarty ...When i first saw you ...I fell for the smile which is of course formed from your lips ...When you entered for meeting me the first time for comedy circus ...with a huge broad smile ...Saying "Hello sharmaji ...Kaise hai aap ?" (he acted sumona in his usual style ...As sumona hits him on his chest as she smiles and a tear falls down her face at the same time) ...I fell for your smile at that very moment ...My heart  skipped a beat ...Maybe that was the time when i could see you smile like that ...Now that beautiful smile has vanished  ...(Kapil holds up her chin) ...I want that lovely smile back ...And don't want any tear (as he wipes of her tear)

Sumona turns behind as she hugs him tight ...Her hands wrapped around his shoulders ...As his hands around his waist ...Sumona breaks the hug as she crashes her lips on Kapil ...They kiss ...Kapil picks her up as she wraps her legs around his waist ...Kapil pushes sumona towards the wall for support as they kiss harder ...They separate for oxygen ...Sumona smiles so broad that kapil said " Aha the same smile ...i saw 4 years ago...uff maardala my bengali beauty"

Days pass as their relationship became stronger with each passing day ...Within their busy schedule they took out some time from their daily lives so that they can spend some time alone ...Everyone was called on the scripting session for the "Happy Bhaag jayegi " episode ...Everyone reached but sumona was stuck in traffic ...Kapil just heard as preeti and bharat narrated their ideas...Kapil kept on looking at the clock to see where is she ...She enters in a hurry as she trips and falls down on kapil as he grabbed her by her waist ...He smiled to see her ...Sumona blushed ...

Preeti : Aao sumona ...I was going to narrate your part only

Sumona : Acha okay batao ...

Preeti narrated the part where in her idea was to make sumona mashoor's wife as they head to their flashback ..."a suhagraat scene it was" ...hearing this word ...kapil got a bit uncomfortable ...Everyone giving a nod to this idea made kapil more uncomfortable ...His forehead was full of sweat as he wiped it ...Sumona saw his face ...she locked her hand with his in such a way so that no one can see ...Kapil had to agree with this idea ...He can't say no ...what reason does he have ...The meeting ends as Kapil runs out ...it was raining ...He looked towards the sky to calm himself down ...Sumona went as she saw kapil ...She came towards him and hugged him tight to calm him down ...He hugged her tightly ...

Sumona : It's just an act ...I am not going to romance sunil

Kapil : I know ...But still

Sumona : It's okay ...

To know what happened during the act and after the act ...wait for part 3 ...;)

Any suggestions or demands ...do let me know :)
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally u updated... was waiting for it... luved it totally... sidhu paaji bhi na... waise i was too gaiging kapil's reaction when sumo became dr. Mashoors wife... he wasnt looking too happy 😉
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Finally u updated... was waiting for it... luved it totally... sidhu paaji bhi na... waise i was too gaiging kapil's reaction when sumo became dr. Mashoors wife... he wasnt looking too happy 😉

hehe same here ...Kapil had an angry reaction if u notice
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the second part and loved it dear
Now waiting for the next one!!
Anyway i have an advice you should update your main post of this ff with the updated parts . It will be easy for the readers to find the updates of this ff
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi buddy😊 thank you ray much fr this wonderful update😊 I was waiting for this for sooo long dear😆 thank you so much but ab please late May Hona warna😡😡. Just kidding😆 love you update jaldi😭

Lots of pyaar
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail
Hello everyone and thanku for ur suggestions and feedback ...I am here with a short update ...hope u guys enjoy :)

Part 3

And the day arrived ...shoot day of the happy bhaag jayegi episode ...Kapil was so busy today that he forgot about what is going to happen today ...The trailer launch ...then the episode shooting ...It was sarla's entry ..he realised ..."aaj toh ...mein kaise bhul sakta hun" Sumona sat beside kapil in her entry ...Kapil wanted to just grab her and take her away from here so that the next act does not happen ...He had to control his emotions ...It was difficult but he had to ...a break was announced ...Sumona started rehearsing with sunil ...Kapil's eyes just focused where they were rehearsing ...he was trying not to look their ...but his heart pumped jealousy and anger ...Sunil and sumona were so comfortable with each other ...Sumona did not even look at him ..Kapil had to control himself...Kapil rushed inside the washroom ...he banged and locked the door in anger ...He splashed water on himself to calm down ...He looked at the mirror and started talking :"Abe ...tu ye toh nahi sochra ki sab teri and sumona ki jodi ko bhul jayenge ...aisa kuch nahi hone wala hai ...Nahi sumona is going to go away from you ...Kapil itna attach nahi hote ...chal just think its an act ...ek hi din ki baat hai " Kapil took deep breaths and went to the stage ...

Sumona started getting ready ...she was given a saree ...while she was wearing the saree ...she remembered the moments she shared with kapil when she wore sarees ...Sumona put on her eyeliner ...gave herself a check and said "Manju"...she went to the stage waiting for her entry ...

And the sequence started ...Kapil feeling uncomfortable ...His heart beats were faster than a train ...He was uncomfortable ...angry and at the same time helpless ...He had to smile ...but his smile didn't reach his face ...he cringed on to himself ...thinking why didn't i say no to this ...Sunil ended enacting the song ...And the dialogues started between sunil and sumona ...He did not knew what was going to happen as he did not have the guts to see their rehearsals ...And the dialogues of a married couple started ...Those dialogues hurted kapil like someone just threw a knife on his chest ...His face expression just changed ...He was trying to avoid looking towards them ...Sidhu paaji could not see this too ...He did not laugh much ...And could see the face of kapil ..As kapil gave sidhu paaji looks ...Kapil tried to calm himself down ...as sumona was looking so beautiful ...but he is so far away from her ...that is what was hurting him ...And sumona being sunil's wife ...that was hurting him more ...The act ended ...as kapil got up and had a relief ...The shoot ended and everyone started chit chatting ...Preeti neeti bharat sidhu paaji and the whole cast of happy bhaag jayegi ...Sunil entered ...Everyone praised him for his act ...Abhay added " Sunil your's  and sumona's chemistry rocked today ...what a jodi ...People will love this husband wife jodi ..."  sunil said " haan bhai..aakhir kapil ki biwi ...sunil ki biwi ho gayi ...mein ye kabse chahta tha ...Ye mujhe papa banake betha hua tha.."

Kapil stood still as he heard those words ...Sumona heard them from behind ...she got worried as to how kapil would react ...Kapil left the conversation with a fake smile ...He started driving the car ...his mind filled with thoughts ...That due to this flashback ...people can forget his and sumona's jodi ...He loved this ...The love the fans gave him and sumona ...The magic they created ...He was worried ... And sunil's words hurt him even more "sunil ki biwi " ...He was attached to sumona's title of kapil ki biwi ...He missed it every now and then ...And hearing this from sunil ...he was hurt ...Sumona was just leaving the sets as she was stopped by bharat and sunil ...Somehow she escaped and she entered her home ...She was late ...She entered as pieces of glass were on the floor ...And ahead she saw ...The frame on her wall ...which was a collage of Her an kapil ..(.it was a fan's gift),...was broken ...She stepped forward ...a bottle of alcohol  rolled down towards her feet ...She sat down on her knees ...As to see what had happened

Your suggestions and feedback please ..Lots of love :*
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait ! Mujhe kaise nahi pata chala ff ke baremein ?! So unfair :( Anyway, Chhavi firstly a warm welcome to you in this forum & wah yaar kya entry li hai !!! Matlab din hi bangaya aaj ka :D This is totally something I can relate to. . Its like you just penned down all my imaginations. . KaSum and their awesome Gf Bf wala relationship Haaayyyeee :* Sachi yaar this story is going amazing !!! Please continue and update sooon I wanna see the drunk Kappu and Yaar his jealous. Ufff ! Its just too good. Trust me I cant stop myself from typing more but I think I should stop now :P

Thank you for this !

Good luck & Lots of Pyaar to you :)
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail
Wait ! Mujhe kaise nahi pata chala ff ke baremein ?! So unfair :( Anyway, Chhavi firstly a warm welcome to you in this forum & wah yaar kya entry li hai !!! Matlab din hi bangaya aaj ka :D This is totally something I can relate to. . Its like you just penned down all my imaginations. . KaSum and their awesome Gf Bf wala relationship Haaayyyeee :* Sachi yaar this story is going amazing !!! Please continue and update sooon I wanna see the drunk Kappu and Yaar his jealous. Ufff ! Its just too good. Trust me I cant stop myself from typing more but I think I should stop now :P Thank you for this !Good luck & Lots of Pyaar to you :)                                                                                                                                      Thanku so much Hope u will like the next update Edited by chhavi_sawhney - 7 years ago