Kasu FF part 5 *hot* updated ;)

chhavi_sawhney thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys new to this forum ...Just wrote a ff hope you guys will like it :) 
He Is Back : A KaSu FF 

Kapil was impatiently waiting for her message   or her call ...He fiddled on his mobile and checked that if she came online ...He kept on looking ...he thought "she must have landed by now" ...he got frustrated as he threw his phone on the sofa ...And his phone beeped ...A whatsap message it was ...Shumona his phone flashed ...He opened up her message as his face turned red ...The message read : Reached Zurich !! missing you !! muaah!! ...The message was cute but what disturbed kapil ..was a man behind sumona..hugging her  ...He dialed her number ...She picked up
Sumona : Hello baby

Kapil : Baby gaya bhaad mein ...tu abhi wapas aa

Sumona : Are kya hua ? Gussa kyu karre ho ?

Kapil : Wo aadmi ...wo kaun hai ...

Sumona : Are trip ka part hai wo...just a crew member type

Kapil : Toh kya hug karega...Tu wahi rukk mein abhi aaya

Sumona started laughing

Kapil : Are has kyu rahi hai? Uski toh mein

Sumona : Are baba suno toh

Kapil : Tu sirf meri hai samjhi na

Sumona : Jaanti hun ...ache se jaanti hun ...i knew u would react like this ...and i love a jealous kapil ...sab planned tha meri jaan

Kapil : Uff ...uss naale mein jaate hi pareshan karne lag gayi ...

Sumona : Itna nahi jalte baba ...too cute you are ...Itna kyu jalte ho ?

Kapil : Tumhe koi aur dekhe ..toh jalta hai dil ...badi mushkilo se fir samhalta hai dil ...Kya kya jatan karte hai ...tumhe kya pata ...

Sumona melted from his voice as he sang ...A tear dropped down from her eye ...as she was missing him already

Sumona : Bahut yaad aayegi ...tumhare gaane ki

Kapil : Mujhe bhi apne gaane ki bahut yaad aayegi ...

Sumona : Matlab ?

Kapil : Ab jab tu aayegi na wapas ...Tabhi ye tera kapil gayega

Sumona : I love you ...Sharmaji

Kapil : I love you more ...Mrs Kapil

Sumona : Ufff ...shuru ho gaye firse ...chalo rakhti hun ,...Bye

Kapil : Bye ..milte hai jaaneman

The guy with sumona saw her tear ...He asked what happened ? Sumona replied ..."I have already started missing being mrs Kapil ..."

Days went ...as Kapil and sumona tried their level best to keep in touch ...Kapil had back to back shoots too ...and sumona was busy too ...They still somehow tried to manage ...Sumona started watching TKSS in youtube ...she went through the comments ...She saw comments not in favour of her love ...everyone was writing "Kapil is not the same now"..."sunil grover ki wajah se hi show chalra hai" ...such comments broke her heart ...She knew how hard kapil works ...She wanted the old kapil back ...she had to do something about it ...she called up kapil ...

Kapil : Shumona ...kaisi hai ?

Sumona : Mein theek hun ...aur aap ?

Kapil : Mein bahut pareshan ...ek toh back to back shoots ...upar se sabse buri cheez

Sumona : Kya ??

Kapil : Meri lady luck nahi saath ...and haan i miss you so much ...tere bina man nahi lagta kaam mein

Sumona : Toh lagao ...Please ...mein hamesha nahi hongi tumhare saath ...u have to give your best in every episode dammit!! (while crying)

Kapil :shumona ...kya hua baba ? meine kuch kiya hai kya ? sorry i am so sorry

Sumona : Kapil i want you in full form when i am back ...Promise me

Kapil : Promise ...tere liye kuch bhi

Sumona : Thanku ..and i love you ...apne aap se bhi zyada

Kapil : same 2 u !!

Sumona : Hatt popat (as she laughed)

Shooting of Salman Khan Episode ...As the shoot was going on ...kapil tried to keep a check on the status of sumona landing ...And everyone started requesting kapil to sing ...Kapil took the mike ...but he remembered "Ab toh gaana tabhi gaunga ..jab tu aayegi"...Kapil gave a look to Bharat ...he knew about this ...Bharat had his phone ...Bharat gave a wink ...and showed his ph ...He understood ...Shumona called ...And he started...Pehla pehla pyaar hai ...Pehli pehli baar hai ...Shumona could not stop blushing ...Shumona loved his voice ...And the song was also beautiful ...As the song finished ...Shumona wiped of her tears ...As bharat spoke "Sumona ..thoda wait kar lena ...Kapil will come to pick you up ." ... Sumona had just landed so she had enough work till kapil comes ...The shoot went long ...sumona waiting and waiting ...As packup was done ...Kapil ran towards his car ...And said the driver to come out ...He drove the car in speed ...And atlast after sometime he reached ...Still in his pathani kurta ...Kapil looked hot...Kapil called sumona ...Sumona came out ...Kapil's heartbeat stopped as she looked breathtaking..In a pink Jumpsuit ...With red lipstick ...And her hair falling down ...She looked beautiful ...she came as she jumped on kapil ...Kapil held her tight as his eyes got teary ...He held her as he kissed her shoulders and lifted her up ...Sumona pecked his lips ...Kapil took her luggage and started placing it in the car in a hurry ...Sumona waited for him ...Kapil entered ...He drove and took the car to a place where hardly any car was seen ..Kapil and sumona hurriedly took their car seat belts off and looked at each other ...Kapil jumped and hugged sumona tight ...And suddenly started kissing her ...He kissed her hard ...He missed her presence ...As they kiss ...It starts raining ...The thunders adding more energy to their kiss ...As they don't separate ...Sumona trying to keep her breath ...Held his Kurta tight ...Kapil as his hand reached her Jumpsuit zip ...Sumona separated ...

Sumona : Sharma ji!!

Kapil : Kya hua ?

Sumona : Aisi kya aag lagi hai tumhare andar

Kapil : Are ...isme bahut space hai ...Aur hum toh sirf 2 hi hai ...7 seater hai ...

Sumona : Aur ye seatein jaldi bhar jayengi ...as she gave him a sexy look

Kapil : Oh really ? Kapil winked

Sumona : Really...abhi

Kapil : Abhi ...abhi matlab

Sumona : Saale bhari hui hun ...popat ...already mere luggage se dekho peeche

Kapil turns back as he laughs out loud ...Sumona starts laughing too..Kapil drives as they reach home ...After keeping all the luggage ...Kapil lies down ...Sumona comes as she caresses his hair ...Kapil comes and keeps his head on her lap ...Sumona massages his forehead as he enjoys ...Sumona bends and Kisses kapil ...Sumona : Coffee piyoge ?. Kapil gets up : Haan haan ...I have missed it ...Sumona comes with two cups ...Kapil sitting in the balcony with her shawl ...She enters ...She hands him his cup ...And comes and sits beside him ...Kapil brings her closer ...As both start sharing the shawl ...Sumona cuddled up ...She rested her head on his shoulders as he held her tight ...they finished their coffee ...As kapil hugged her and kissed her forehead "U make the best coffee in the world" ..

Sumona : I  know ...as she took his cup and kept it aside ...She cuddled up ...as they both hugged each other and cuddled up ...Sumona took out her phone ...And clicked a selfie as they cuddled up ...Kapil kissing her cheeks ...And sumona made it her snapchat story "Touchdown Mumbai :*" ...Sumona left her phone and cuddled up to him as she kept her ears on his chest to hear his heartbeat ...As kapil placed his head on her head ...and they fell asleep in each other's arms ...

As sunlight felt his eyes ...He woke up...He yawned as he turned his head to face sumona ...But she was not their ...Kapil rubbed his eyes to check again ...Sumona was no where ...He got up and entered the bedroom to see her setting the sheets ...She looked beautiful ..In a georgette Maroon saree ...with a deep back and deep neck blouse ...Sumona looked beautiful ...Her hair tied up in a messy bun ...And her pallu tied up to her waist ...Sumona looked gorgeous ...Her forehead with a pinch of red dot ...Kapil comes and stands in front of her ...

Sumona : Kya hua ? Still cleaning up the room

Kapil : Subah subah saree ? U look beautiful ...Kahi gayi thi ?

Sumona : Haan wo aunty ke yaha puja thi ...

Kapil : Acha ...U look beautiful shumona ...as his eyes scan her curves which were visible because of her pallu tied to her waist ...Kapil thought patli ho gayi hai ye aur ...Aur mein ? Looking at his stomach "Oh god i have to lose weight"

Sumona : Aao tika laga dun

Kapil : Kaise ? in a confused look

Sumona : Aise ...she stands on her toes to reach kapil's height ...brings her forehead on his ...and marks the tika with her forehead ...As kapil feels her touch ...Her scent ...

Kapil.s hand goes to her bun as he takes the clip off as sumona's hair fall ...His hands then move towards her pallu as he takes it out from her waist ...And takes the pallu off ...Sumona standing there ...Sumona comes forward as she unbuttons the top buttons of kapil's kurta ...And kapil's lips planting kisses on her collarbone ...Kapil opens the hook of her blouse ...as sumona closes her eyes ...Kapil makes sumona lie down on the bed ...as he comes on top of her ...As their chests pressed against each other ...their bodies ignite ...Kapil's tongue playing with her collarbone ...her shoulders ...Her breasts ...As sumona breathes heavily and

moans his name ...Kapil comes back as she bite's kapil's ear ...Kapil goes down ...as he makes love to her ...She pleasures it ...As she breathes and moans and her grip on kapil goes tight ...Kapil stops ...As he pulls the bedsheet and Cuddles up to sumona ...Sumona rests on his chest ...And they again fall asleep ...

Sumona wakes up to find she can't move her left hand ...She complains of pain ...As kapil gets up ...He helps in making sumona wear clothes as they rush to the doctor ...The doctor checks sumona as she comes with a support on her hand ...Kapil pulls sumona as they sit down

Doctor : What were you upto mrs sharma ?

Kapil : Ms chakrwarty doctor

Sumona : Nahi nahi its okay doctor ...Aadat hai mujhe ...

Kapil looks at her as she gives him a broad smile and he  blushes ...

Kapil : doctor ,,,can u please tell hua kya hai ?

Doctor : Nothing serious ...its just a ligament pull 2 -3 hafto mein theek ho jayega

Kapil : Oh thankgod

Doctor : What were u doing sumona ? Playing something ?

Kapil and Sumona foreheads were sweating ...As what they should answer ...Sumona's hand on her neck as she thinks what to say ...Kapil giving his weird grin

Kapil : Wo wo ...Haan haan ...wo hum game khel rahe the ...Woh pakdam pakdai types ...So usi mein hua tha ...(Hash...baal baal bache kapil and sumona thought)

Doctor : Theek hai ...aap le jaa sakte hai inhe ...bas abhi 1 week shoot avoid hi karna

Kapil : Okay doctor ...

Kapil and sumona come out ...As they start laughing loudly in the car...Kapil drove as they reached reliance studios ...Sumona gave him a confused look ...

Sumona : Yaha mujhe kyu laye ? I can't shoot baba

Kapil : Toh ? Tu aa to sakti hai ...tera bhi show hai

Sumona : Hai ? Nahi ...sony and k9 ka hai

Kapil : So ? K9 ka tu part toh hai na ?

Sumona : Uff kuch bhi ...preeti hai

Kapil : But Kapil ka toh tu part hai

Sumona : Matlab ?

Kapil : Teri hi wajah se Kapil Sharma hai ,...tu hi hai jo mera man kaam mein lagti hai

Sumona gave him a broad smile as she heard those words ...Kapil made her sit backstage ...As The shoot went awesome with irfan and Jimmy shergil ...And kapil gave his best in the standup portion ...But Something still killed sumona ...It was the responses sunil got ...The duration sunil got ...Yes sumona got it right ...Sunil was overshadowing Kapil and she could not bear that ...She had to talk it out with kapil ...Day's passed as the shoot day of the great grand masti episode came ...Kapil was getting ready as a nervous sumona come and stood beside him ...

Kapil : Kya hua ? As he checks his hair are set or not

Sumona : Woh ...

Kapil : Kya ?

Sumona : Mein bas chahti hun aaj tum form mein raho and uss sunil ko aaj kuch nahi karne do (in anger)

Kapil : Hai ?

Sumona : Kitne andhe ho tum ...Uff kitne stupid ho tum ...Tumhe dekh nahi raha ...Sunil is overshadowing you ...show usi ki wajah se chalta hai ..my foot ...Kapil Sharma ...Meri baat dhyan se suno ...Agar aaj sunil ne tumse better kiya ...Meine toh chod dena hai tumhe ...Mein control room mein bethke sab dekhungi...Mind it Mr. sharma ...And she left with a storm ...

Kapil thought to himself ...yes somewhere she was right ...Kapil missed himself too ...He stood in front of the mirror as he  talked to himself : Kapil Sharma ...haina? Ye naam comedy se juda rehna chahiye ...Par abhi kya tujhe khud lagra hai aisa kuch hai ? Ek bas host ban ke reh gaya hai tu ...Han sunil important hai ...But show tere naam ka hai ...Prove yourself Kapil ...Chal ...aaj Mrs Sharma ko dekha dete hai ...uska Kapil badla nahi ...

Kapil entered ..Started the episode ...And he got full responses ...His on the spot rumors worked magic ...Everyone could not stop laughing ...And it was his magic that worked ...As they took a break ...Sidhu saw Kapil's smile ...He had to know what was the reason behind this

Sidhu : Kapil ...Sun toh sahi

Kapil : Haan bolo paaji

Sidhu : Aaj tera chehra bada khila khila hai ...Kya kahke aaya hai ?

Kapil : Khake nahi ...meri glucose ki bottle aayi hai

Sidhu : Hai ? Mein samjha nahi

Kapil : Control room ...Kuch toh bolde ab

Sidhu : Ye control room mein kaun betha hai aaj ...jo tu baar baar bolra

As sumona hears this conversation sitting in the control room ...Sumona blushes ...her hands tremble as she picks up the mike and speaks ..."Paaji ...mein aayi hun "

Sidhu : Oho Kapil ki biwi aayi hai ...Aaiye mohatarma ...Tabhi mein sochu aaj ye form mein kaise

Sumona : Aap bhi na paaji kuch bhi

Kapil blushes ...

Sidhu : Par ek baat yaad rakhi ...Teri sumona hoti hai na Kapil ...Tabhi tu rehta hai full form mein  ...Tera lady luck hai wo ...Kabhi jaane na dena isse

Kapil : Kabhi nahi paaji ...Puri life nhi jaane dunga isse ...

Sumona : Mein bhi nahi jaungi

Sidhu : Oye hoye ...Yaha toh ishq hora khullam khulla ..as ritesh and sidhu high five each other ...The episode resumes as Kapil still gives his best ...The shoot ends as he can't wait to meet sumona ...Kapil enters the control room to see sunil hugging sumona ...Kapil's eyes turn red ...As Sunil always comes close to sumona ...He separated them ...Kapil tried to hide his anger with a joke ..."Don't touch my Hone wali wife" ...Sunil laughed away and left ...Kapil's anger came back ...He pushed sumona towards the wall ...Sumona complained as it hurts ...Kapil did not listen ..

Kapil : Abhi toh madam ko problem hori thi sunil se ...Ab usi ko hug karri hai aap

Sumona : Kapil calm down ...Wo milne aaya tha bas Kapil : Toh itne der tak kaun hug karta hai

Sumona : Kapil chill ...Dammit itni choti choti baaton se jealous ho jaate ho ...mera concern nahi dekhta tumhe ...ye bakwass cheeze dekhti hai

Kapil : "He calmed down ...His voice went slow...as he said * Samjhta hun ...Tabhi toh aaj teri khushi ke liye ...Aaj mein bhatka nahi ...And  jaisa tu chahti thi na vaise episode banake diya ...Kiske liye ? Apne liye ? Nahi ...mujhe kya hai ab ...Mera production house hai ...films hai ...shows hai ...Friends hai family hai ...Tu bhi hai ...But i could not lose one thing ...That is the respect you have for me for the work i do ...Wo kho deta na mein sumona ...Toh na tu khush reh paati life mein na mein ...Future theek nahi hota humara ...We both need to have respect for each other ...Respect for the work we do ...That is the reason i prove myself in front of you ...And i promise i will prove you everyday ...That i am the same hardworking and funny Kapil Sharma which you met 4 years ago

Sumona's eyes filled with tears as she heard those words ...Those words touched her heart ...She jumped on Kapil and hugged him tight ...As kapil held the table of the control room for support ...Sumona cried her heart out ...As her tears filled kapil's shirt ...Kapil kissed her forehead ...as he tried to calm her down ...They hugged each other tight as they got lost in each other ...Suddenly Ashwin  entered ...Kapil made sumona let go of him ...But sumona's hands still on his chest ...

Ashwin : What's up guys ? Sumona kya hua ?

Sumona : Nothing ...was telling him ...how much i respect him (as she saw kapil and gave him a broad smile...Kapil smiled back)

Ashwin  : How very informative sumona

Sumona : Yes thank you

Kapil and sumona started shooting for their gag ...As something came out from kapil's mouth ...:"Bade - Bade honthon se choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai "

To find out how sumona reacted on this after the shoot wait for part 2

Your reviews please :)

Edited by chhavi_sawhney - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to forum chhavi ... I hve done enough tareef of urs already 
But here again saying tht i m i luv with this story ...u r  akshay kumar of ff  corner πŸ˜‰
...u might be wondering who am i ?? To chlo try nd guess 
Edited by Kashish95 - 7 years ago
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish95

Welcome to forum chhavi ... I hve done enough tareef of urs already 

But here again saying tht i m i luv with this story ...u r  akshay kumar of ff  corner πŸ˜‰
...u might be wondering who am i ?? To chlo try nd guess 

Meri Shipraaa <3
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome! Nice to meet u.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.this was an awesome story dear..keep rocking and posting more!
I don't think I hv seen u before πŸ˜›
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice one... do update soon 😊
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Welcome! Nice to meet u.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.this was an awesome story dear..keep rocking and posting more!

I don't think I hv seen u before πŸ˜›

Kitni nautanki hai re tu..hahahahaha 
Ek wink bhi daal deti last line ke baad..hahahaha
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrjaLuvsWahi

Kitni nautanki hai re tu..hahahahaha 
Ek wink bhi daal deti last line ke baad..hahahaha

*Blush blush * I hv no idea what u r talking bout..but it's always great to hv new friends and writers in the forum πŸ˜›
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

*Blush blush * I hv no idea what u r talking bout..but it's always great to hv new friends and writers in the forum πŸ˜›

Writer purani hai forum main nayi haiπŸ˜†
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜ƒkal pakka update...hehe Edited by dream_catcher - 7 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely start
i just enjoyed reading it 
continue soon!!!