Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Chhavvi  thank you for this wonderful update๐Ÿ˜› love you๐Ÿ˜› and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU๐Ÿ˜ƒ MAY GOD GIVES YOU ALOT OF BLESSINGS AND KEEP YOU HAPPY FOREVER ๐Ÿ˜› MAY YOUR ALL WISHES COME TRUE [ESPECIALLY KAPIL KI SUMONA SE SHADDI WALE๐Ÿ˜‰] ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD๐Ÿ˜†
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail

Part 4

Note : Imagine Kapil's drunk voice as you read this ...you will love it then

Sumona on her knees ...her eyes filled with tears ...As she saw her house was in a mess ...she was scared ...what had happened to kapil ...She slapped herself thrice ...she cried to herself "why did i say yes ...why why why ?" ...she heard his laughter ...she wiped her tears as she stood and made herself strong enough to face him ...she stood near the bedroom door ...as she peeked to see what is he upto ...and she saw ...a beer bottle ...some snacks ...and him laughing ...as he watched their comedy circus act ( the devdas act) ...sumona entered ...kapil got up on the bed ...he could not balance himself ...still he stood up to talk to her ...sumona scared as he could fall down ...

Kapil : Ho gayi ...ho gayi entry tumhari ...Mrs.mashoor gulati (trying to balance himself) ...Ye dekh dekh (as he held sumona's hand) Hum ...Hum dono ...Humare din the wo ...Jaha sirf mein aur tu ...aur koi nahi tha ...Bas mein aur tu ...wo wo sunil nahi tha beech mein (he kisses her hard ,...as if he is taking his anger out in that kiss ...sumona gets uncomfortable ...she tries to get rid of him ...Kapil pushes her towards the wall ...he stops ...his eyes red ...as he can't balance himself ...sumona lost in what happened to kapil ...she tried to be strong )

Sumona : Kapil please wo bas ek act tha *she cups his face in her hands * i am only yours

Kapil : Act ? Act ?*he forcefully removes her hand from his face* Hahaha ...par saala chemistry toh tumhari bahut zyada hi real nahi lagri thi ?Rehearsal mein itna kho gayi tum ...meri taraf dekha bhi nahi ek baar (as he lifts his finger and tries to balance himself)

Sumona :Kapil please neeche utro ...Tum gir jaoge ...

Kapil : Mein nahi ...wo wo sunil gira hua hai ...chewing gum ki tarah chipak raha tha tumse ( as he enacts ...the lovey dovey step)

Sumona starts crying ...She could not see him like this ...Kapil jumped off the bed as he hurt himself ...he stepped on the beer bottle ...sumona took his leg as she started to first aid it ...

Kapil : Oho ...oho ...sunil ki biwi ...Kapil ki seva ...wo kaise bhai ?

Sumona : Shut up kapil ! bahut bolre ho tum ...ek act ke liye itna nahi sunna chahti mein (Sumona stood up as she started walking out of the room ...kapil got up and said "Meine isiliye aise react kiya kyunki mein nahi chahta tum bhi mujhe chodke chali jao ...uss jhuti bewafa ki tarah " ...Sumona heard those words "Jhooti bewafa " She remembered ...it was kapil's facebook ID ...She turned back ...As she saw kapil crying ...

Kapil : Sumona ...mein dekhata nahi hun ...par mujhe teri meri jodi bahut pasand hai ...Tu yehi samjhle ki sabse bada KaSu fan mein hi hun ...I had many partners in cc ...Koi bhi nahi pasand aayi mujhe ...Bas ek tu hi thi ...jiske saath judges aur mein dono saare seasons karna

chahta tha ...Sumona ...I am attached to the title " Kapil ki biwi"...wo bandi ...humari bhi chemistry bahut achi thi theatre mein ...Par wo bhi bhaag gayi saali ...Bas bas isiliye mein darta hun ...The chemistry we create can't be recreated ...Sumona ...Promise kar nahi nahi jayegi na mujhe chod ke ( he grabs her shoulders and bends down on his knees ...sumona bends down as well as she hugs him tight )
Sumona : The chemistry i can create with you Kapil ...no one can replace you ...I promise ...forever i will be "Kapil ki biwi" ...Tum darte kyu ho ...logo ko itni aadat ho gayi hai ki mere marne ki khabar bhi aisi aayegi "Kapil ki biwi...so and so "...

Kapil snobs as he wipes his tears ...And places his finger on her lips "Jeeyenge saath marenge saath " ...Man karra hai transparent dhoti pehenlu ...devdas wali feeling aari ...itni peel...ye sunil ke chakkar mein meine itni daaru peeli hai i ...chota mota episode ...yu yu produce kardun abhi ...par haan (he cups sumona's face and says) Ye marne warne ki baatein mat kiya kar ...And tu maal lagri hai abhi

Sumona giggles "itna pyaar karte ho tum mujhse ?"

Kapil : Na ...nahi (in his drunk voice )
Sumona : Tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte

Kapil : Karta hun mein pyaar tumse ...Aise naak kholke puchti hai na ...Karta hun mein pyaar

...Bas uss sunil ke saath mat kiya kar romance

Sumona : Firse sunil ...mein jaari hun ...

Kapil : Are rukk na (he holds her by her waist ...and says) itne dino baad iss devdas ko apni paro mili hai ...Tu aise chali jayegi (In his kiddish plus drunk voice)
Atlast the romantic and humorous devdas is back ...but will sumona agree to spend the night with kapil after the kiss ?? to find out wait for part 5 ...Tab tak enjoy this part
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His 'Humare din the woh' made me smile. Mujhe bhi lagta hai those were the true KaSum days :) This one actually met my expectations or should I say you made it more fantastic with the last few dialogues which made me recall woh devdas wala act :D And his glances at her during the comments !!!! I miss it so much. Thank you for this amzing one :) Loved this drunk yet cute Kappu :* AWESOME chhavi :)

Lots of Pyaar & Keep it up ! Update ASAP.
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read both parts saath m... aww kappu we feel the same baby... no one can match kasu in chemistry... and no one is going to forget it... awww kappu bna devdas sumo k pyaar m... ๐Ÿ˜‰ loved drunk kappuEdited by mansi_as18 - 7 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The 3rd and 4th part were super amazing!!
So beautifully written 
Drunk kappu was cute too
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail
So sorry was busy in delhi and in birthdays ...so here is part 5 :)

Kapil was drunk ..singing songs "Guloh mein bahar hai ...Hai ...Mujhe tumse pyaar hai ...ha ha bahut zyada" As his only support was sumona to stand ...Sumona somehow took him to the washroom ...made him stand under the shower ...his instant reaction "Are waah baarish hori hai ...aaja sumona" Sumona stepped inside ...she was still tensed to see him like this ...she massaged his face ...his eyes ...as kapil started getting normal ...Sumona brought her face near his as she was about to kiss him ...But she remembered what happened a few minutes ago ...Sumona rushed away and ran towards the balcony ...taking deep breaths she tried to calm down herself ...She tried to forget what happened and not react to it ...After a while ...Kapil stepped out from the shower wrapped a towel on his waist and came out ...he sat on the bed to dry his hair as he remembered what happened ...He tried to find sumona but she was no where to be seen ...And he found her ...looking towards the moon...the moonlight made her face glow more ...

Sumona heard his footsteps as she turned around to see him ...Her eyes went on his waist ...Which looked sexy with water droplets still racing on his waist ...she bit her lower lip ...His chest which was shiny ...and the moonlight lit his face ...as his innocent eyes full of guilt caught her attention ...she stopped  checking him out and thought in her head "What is his problem ? why does he always looks hot when i am angry at him ..duhh" Kapil was still lost in her ...her wet hair looked beautiful ...while her saree was wet and transparent ...he could not stop looking at her ...he came back to senses and said "Hmm sumona ...whatever happened a few minutes back ...i am sorry for that ...i was not in my senses and yes i was also in anger ...if u want i can leave ...I will not touch you until you want me to ...and i love u and will always" The wind blew as sumona's pallu left her shoulders and there she was standing with her pallu fallen down ...her stomach with water droplets ...Kapil gasped as he turned around not to see her ...Sumona smiled ...and moved forward ...she hugged kapil from behind  as her hands were on his bare chest and said " i also love u and will always love u ...and aage se meine kabhi sarla ki maa nahi banna" as she bit his ear...kapil brought his hands and placed them on hers ...Sumona struggled and pulled her hand away and her hand reached his towel ...she pulled it down and said"Gosh mr. hottie ...letme make love to you " ...Kapil turned behind as he lifted sumona and she wrapped her legs around his waist ...They spent the night as kapil made love to her ...Voices of pleasure...moans ...groans ...made their night more special ...

Thanku hope u enjoyed it :)
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
โ˜บ๏ธ blushy update... hme bhi sarla ki maa nhi chahie... bus sarla hi chahie... ๐Ÿ˜‰ uff such chemistry is dangerpus for us... almost gove heart attacks every time i read something hot about them...
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

โ˜บ๏ธ blushy update... hme bhi sarla ki maa nhi chahie... bus sarla hi chahie... ๐Ÿ˜‰ uff such chemistry is dangerpus for us... almost gove heart attacks every time i read something hot about them...

Same here ...KaSu are love >3 ...They make stories so beautiful <3 ...glad u liked this one ...will come back with anew story :)
chhavi_sawhney thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18