mangalorian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 16
They reached Raginis place and were sitting in the car

N - what are you still smiling about

R - nothing 

N - just tell me

R - i always thought the amount of dating you would have done. The number of relationships you had

N - what about them

R - its just that i trusted you when you proposed marriage that you would commit solely to us. But to know that you always missed me and now you think you always loved me. Its makes me feel special in your life 

N - do you want to feel more special

R - meaning

N - your the first girl i kissed

R - dats a lie now

N - its true. First girl i kissed on the lips. 

R - you mean you haven't been intimate with other women. 

N - no

R - you have slept with anyone. Even in the US. Are you a virgin? 

N - yes. And you sound disappointed. What did you think about me Ms. Ragini Patel?

R - i thought. I mean. I assumed. So many girls. Some really pretty. I have seen them. And you never got attracted?

N - not as much

R - you kissed like a pro that day. I thought you...

N - woman, just be happy i am what i am

R - i mean i am. But i cant believe i misread you

N - its ok ragini. By the way, do you want me to go practice elsewhere before the wedding? 

R - dont you dare

N - just confirming. Chalo its late. Tomorrow is the big dinner with Pam

R - oh. What time should we be there?

N - ask maa to be ready by 5.30. We will pick her up after work. You both can spend the evening with us. Pam wants to discuss something about the wedding she won't disclose to me. 

R - i hope this is not something bad

N - i doubt. She sounded genuinely excited. She is not the same Pam you knew. She is lot more matured now. RK has made her a very happy person. She isn't negative like before. 

R - hope so. I will go. See you tomorrow morning then?

N - yes. Love ya

Ragini just blushed and left. He loved her blush more than any response.
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awww sweet nachiket hope pam has something nice planned for them. Please update soon waiting 
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 17
Next day as planned nachiket got ragini and maa to his bungalow. Ragini remembered the old bungalow she used to visit that had 4 bedrooms. This new construction had 3 levels. The first level had parking and a small area to entertain guests along with a swimming pool with a neighbouring lawn. The second level had a massive common area with a kitchen and dining area and 3 bedrooms that were reserved for guests. The 3rd level had 6 ensuits that were for family members.

Pam had arranged for some snacks in the area around the pool. Ragini and her mom were impressed with the arrangements. When Pam came down she polietly greeted them. 

P - namaste aunty. Hi ragini or should i say bhabhi. 

R - i think Ragini is fine

P - ok ragini then. Lets have some tea and snacks. We can then discuss the wedding plans after which we can eat dinner 

Tea was a pleasant affair. Pam said how she was happy to be in India but also missed her family. She showed pics of her kids and RK as well as their house. Ragini was impressed by the homemaker Pam had turned into.

After a while they moved upstairs to the common area. 

P - i am happy with whatever you both have planned for the wedding. Its just i wanted to contribute to my brothers wedding. So i am not asking. I am telling you both. You are going to be wearing Poonam Khanna creations for your wedding. 

M - that sounds great. You design clothes?

P - not really. I have people who design for me. I give them an outline. But yes, for Ragini and Nachiket i will design myself. i have started a business 6 months back. I am handling more of the store work and my two freinds design. I have 2 stores in the states. Plan on expanding it to India and have more stores in the states. Are you guys fine with me designing your clothes 

N - do we have a choice 

P - not really. I can't have you wear a boring suit or ragini wear a cotton saree with her hair in a bun. No offence ragini. You need help with your wardrobe. Atleast for when you guys go out. 

Raginis face got a little sad. But she tried to smile. Nachiket got his phone out and asked Pam to see a picture. It was taken at Aruns promotion party.

P - this is you both. You guys actually look good. 

N - yes we look perfect. We picked each others clothes. You can design for the wedding but for life we will manage. This picture is proof. Plus its not all about what you wear. Ragini is an amazing person and that is what matters

P - i know that. I am not that shallow. Ragini this weekend you have to come with me to get your outfits sorted. Nachiket we will work on your outfits next week. Now lets go have some dinner

Dinner was Pam talking and others listening. Mostly it was her complaining about the kids. Maa was giving her some tips and Pam was listening with keen interest. Nachiket was getting bored.

N - ragini i wanted to show you my room here. After the wedding we will be here for a few days till Pams family is here. Just come and let me know what you need. Maa we will just be back.

Ragini and Nachiket left for his room. When they entered Ragini was surprised to see all what she needed already there. The extra wardrobe, bathroom cabinet and coffee table in the balcony.

N - i already got everything. Was bored with Pam complaining about the kids. So i just wanted to spend time with you. 

R - so what do you want to do

Nachiket went close to her and pinned her againt the wall. She knew what would happen next. She bit her lower lip in anticipation. Nachiket began to kiss her slowly. He stopped and looked at her panting. Her eyes closed. He began kissing her again. After sometime they settled on the couch. 

R - this house is so big. Why did you guys need such a big house. Pam lives abroad. You live at the apartment. 

N - it was built by my dadaji. He wanted to design a house for Pam and my kids to enjoy. But i guess he went overboard. I live at the apartment as i find this house impersonal. Its too big. I love your moms house. It homely.

R - i also like the apartment

N - this house will be like a holiday or party house. But whenever Pam and her family are here, we will stay here. She is annoying but she is family. 

After an hour nachiket dropped ragini and maa home. Ragini and Pam had their first appointment at 10am on Saturday for the wedding clothes. Nachiket arranged a car and driver for the ladies. Ragini was sceptical. She was worried Pam would force her to wear things she disliked. She said a little prayer requesting God to give her strength to tolerate Pam.
shabz50 thumbnail
Lovely update please update soon
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 18
Pam and Ragini were at her designer friends workshop. Most of the outfits present in the catalogue were very modern. They were gorgeous but there was excessive skin show. They were definately not clothes Ragini was comfortable wearing. Pam was surprised with Raginis reactions.

P - Ragini that one just has a deep back. We can change that.

R - i am sorry Pam but all these designs will look good as they are. Any alteration to make them look modest will spoil their look. You know that better than me. I think you could design something simpler from scratch.

P - i don't mind doing that but its your wedding. You can look a little different. Don't you think Nachiket would like that?

R - Nachiket is marrying me as I am.

P - which world do you live in. I am sorry to say but you are fooling yourself. Look at the women he has always dated

R - he isn't marrying one of them

P - but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a little better

R - what do you mean Pam?

P - if you would have not come in between Nachiket would have married Nivedita. She is more his type. What he feels for you is pity not love. Don't you see that? This few days of infatuation will end and then what? Do you seriously think your marriage will last or you can keep Nachiket happy for a lifetime? 

R - i know you never liked me. But don't call our love mere infatuation

P - i care for my brother. I don't want his life ruined. You only think you know him. I know him. He is a nice guy. Your mom tricked him into thinking he ought to marry you. You may truely love him. does he?

R - pam please

Ragini began to sob

P - i know it hurts. But have you thought what will happen when he realises later that he didn't really love you all this while. It was just circumstances. He felt sorry for his friend. This is pity not love 

Ragini stood there just staring at the ground

P - i know i have hurt you with my words. But think about it calmly. I don't want to see my brother hurt nor you hurt. I know you can't have kids but even Dimpy coudnt. Karan and Dimpy adopted Dhruv and they are happy. I am looking at this from all angles. Your mom did what she thought was right. Nachiket being a nice guy did what he thought was good for his friend. What are you doing Ragini? Thinking of his pity as love?

R - no Pam. You are wrong. He loves me. 

P - ok. Lets go to some good boutiques i know. You select what you like for the wedding so I can tell my brother the shopping is done. But when you go home, sit and think about what i said.

Ragini just went along with Pam and finished shopping. She picked what she thought she would like to wear. Pam went home and told Nachiket the shopping was done.

But that night Ragini spent in deep thought. Was Pam right? Maa did put Nachiket in a difficult situation. If Pam was right then this marriage would ruin Nachikets life for sure. If not Nivedita there were definitely other women out there he could marry. She cried herself to sleep. On Sunday when nachiket asked her to meet him for coffee she gave a random excuse that she felt tired and wanted to rest after the hectic week.

The next morning he received a message from her saying she had left for Pune early in the morning with maa for a week as her maternal uncle was not keeping well. Nachiket tried calling and then left a message saying why she didnt call to inform. He asked her to call him immediately as he was worried. Ragini looked at his message with tears in her eyes. She was on her way. She just sent him a message saying there was network issues and she will call him once she reaches. 
shabz50 thumbnail
Oh no please let them marry hating pam right now. Update soon please
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 19
Ragini reached the hospital where her uncle was admitted in by 11.30am. She dropped Nachiket a message saying that her uncle had high fever because of the weather. His son Amit was in London and he had lost his wife last year. Amit had made preparations to take his dad in a weeks time. Till then he just needed Ragini to care for him so he could reach London in good health.

Nachiket messaged Ragini saying why cant she call him and give all these details rather than type long messages. Ragini replied saying she was in the hospital and couldnt talk. They both knew that was a lie. Ragini could have just gone out for a bit and called Nachiket. Ragini sent him another message saying she will call him at 1pm when she would take maa for some lunch. Nachiket just replied with a big toothed smiley.

N - hi ragini. How is your uncle?

R - he is better. Amit asked for him to be admitted so he could be treated better as he needs to fly to London next monday. Uncle will be home tomorrow. 

N - thats good. Can i help in anyway?

R - nothing really. I will bring uncle with me on Thursday to my house in Mumbai. His flight to London is on Monday from Mumbai. 

N - ok. On Wednesday evening i will wrap work early and reach Pune by 7pm. Then we can leave for Mumbai early by around 5am on thursday to avoid the traffic.

R - thats not necessary. I will book a car. 

N - it is necessary. It would be good to have a doctor driving your car dont you think? 

R - nachiket why are you treating me like a kid? 

N - i am just treating your uncle like a patient. I have a surgery now. You please rest as well and see that maa doesn't strain herself. Bye!

Ragini was floored by the concern Nachiket had for her family. But this was just the nice person he was. 

Next day her uncle was home. Ragini and her mom let him rest while they began packing his luggage for his trip. He was very happy to learn Ragini was marrying Nachiket. But Ragini couldn't get Pams words out of her mind. That night she decided to test Pams theory. It would be better to know now than later if Nachiket was really in love with her or it was just circumstances that have pushed him towards her. Her heart shuddered at the thought of Pam being right. 

How would she survive without him? But she could not take advantage of his being a good person. She knew that Nachiket would stick around and be faithful even if he realised he didn't really love her after the wedding. But that would kill Ragini everyday to see him trapped with her. She looked at his multiple messages on her phone. She was certain she would do the right thing and let go of him if need be. She would live a lonely life but not one where she saw Nachiket tied to her out of obligation. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This story is headed to a beautiful destination, can't get enough of it. 
Please update soon ðŸ˜Š
divyasrivathsa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting very badly for the next update
shabz50 thumbnail
Can't wait till next part please update soon