Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mangalorian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 20
It was wedesday evening. Nachiket called Ragini to say he was on his way and she should send him their address in Pune. It was around 2pm and Ragini expected Nachiket in time for dinner. Her emotions were going haywire. Her mom and uncle were going to meet some relatives for tea. Ragini told them to take the cab both ways and also packed her uncle his food so he would not eat out. She had to go pay some of her uncles bills and complete some bank work as instructed by her cousin. 

She came back around 4.30pm and decided to go straight in the kitchen and finish cooking dinner and make theplas and dhoklas for the travel back tomorrow after which she could wrap up the kitchen as the house would be closed for a year. 

At 5.30pm the doorbell rang. Ragini was surprised to find Nachiket at the door grinning like a school kid. She fell in love with him all over again. 

N - won't you ask me to come in?

R - yes. Please do. Your early

N - i was outside Mumbai when i called you

R - ok. Go freshen up. The washroom is there to your right. Maa and uncle are visiting some relatives. I will just get you some coffee 

Ragini went back to the kitchen and sobbed silently. She had to be cold towards Nachiket. It was for his good. She had to know if Pam was right. 

After sometime she felt his hand sneak around her waist. She was making dough for theplas. She realised she was caught. Her hands were in the dough and Nachiket had began nibbling her right ear and neck. It was driving her insane. She began mourning his name

R - nachiket my hands

N - i know. Thats the reason why this moment is more fun for me. You do your work i will do mine. 

R - are you crazy? This is not the time and place. 

N - the time is right as i just called maa and she said they will leave only after 7.30pm so will reach by 9pm. And place i really don't care as long as you are there. 

R - nachiket are you...

N - shhh. You have 5 mins. Finish making the dough. 

R - nachiket dont act like a teenager. I have so much work to get done and all you can think is about making out with me. Or do you want to do more than just make out? What am I your doll to play with? 

N - Ragini. I just wanted to spend some time with you. Why are you getting so angry. I am sorry. I will help in whatever way i can. But don't say things like that. I just missed you. The past one month i spent everyday with you. Then since Saturday we have barely met or spoken. I just felt very lonely. I will wait outside

Nachiket turned and walked out as Raginis eyes got watery. She had to do this even though she craved for him as much as he longed for her. 

Ragini made them coffee and took it to the balcony as Nachiket stood there

N - thanks

R - can you help me get some things from the market. I will give you a list and directions. 

N - sure. Anything you need.

R - also the market is close to where maa and uncle are. Can you pick them up? If they dont get a cab it might be an issue. 

N - sure

R - here is the shopping list, market address and our relatives address. 

Ragini handed him some papers. Nachiket left. Ragini thought she had managed to keep him away for today. 

While driving Nachiket wondered what had happened. Maybe Ragini is just stressed and tired. No romance for a bit. He thought of trying to ease her burden so Ragini could relax a bit more.

On the other hand Ragini was cursing herself for hurting Nachiket. It hurt her even more. She picked the phone and called maa and then Nachiket 

N - hi. I am done with the shopping

R - i just spoke to maa. My relatives want to meet you and me for dinner. Do you mind going along?

N - why not? I would love to meet them. I will come and pick you

Ragini didnt like this twist but she could not say no to her relatives. Nachiket came home and Ragini went to change. She came out in a simple blue saree and Nachiket was just staring. Thats when she realised she had picked the wrong color for today. He came close to her and adjusted her bindi

N - you look enchanting. Can i kiss you please? I have really missed you since saturday

His plea was so earnest. Ragini forgot her resolve and all Pam had said. She put her hands around his neck and plastered her body to him completely. She could feel he was aroused. It turned her on even more. Nachiket opened her bun and slid his hands on her bare waist and pulled her more towards him. 

He then caught her hair with one hand and waist with the other and slammed his lips against hers. Within minutes he had picked her up and they were on the bed in the guest bedroom making out. This time Ragini was taking the lead. She threw his shirt off and pushed him on the bed. Nachiket was loosing himself when they heard Raginis phone ring

Ragini pushed Nachiket away with a start and ran to the living room to pick her call. It was her mum asking how long they would take. Nachiket put his shirt on and hugged her from the back. 

R - it was maa. We need to leave

N - sure. I will wait in the car. Straightening your clothes and come down my tigress. Love you 

R - love you too

Nachiket left and thats when Ragini realised what she had done. She slammed her hand on the table. How will she keep Nachiket away when she can't control herself. She walked out the door in a hurry after a quick look in the mirror. 
divyasrivathsa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way the story is going is marvelous. Just cant wait for the next update.
Please continue want to read more and more.
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Please update soon and please let them marry and be happy please 
divyasrivathsa thumbnail
please update soon. its a request.
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 21
The dinner was a fun affair. Nachiket got along with everyone. 

N - are they part of your guestlist?

R - no. They are distant relatives 

N - ok. Then they are on my list. Dont worry. I am not inviting a few people i was from our dear friend Aruns party so it will be fine

R - you are really looking forward to the wedding it looks like

N - ofcourse. Arent you? What kind of question is that? 

Nachiket sounded irritated. Ragini tried to ease the situation

R - just that grooms are never so excited about the wedding day. Its more a brides thing 

N - but here the bride doesn't sound to interested so i have to compensate

Nachiket sounded hurt. Ragini couldn't see him like this. She began wondering if by testing nachiket she was making a big mistake.

R - uncle is that kulfiwala still there.

U - yes. Should i go get some.

R - no i will go and get some for us all.

U - Nachiket why dont you go with her

Nachiket just nodded and left with her

R - der is no need for the car. Its a 5 minute walk and you cant park there as its a narrow street 

Nachiket just walked silently. The street was very dingy. They took the kulfi and were walking back. Ragini was walking a few steps in front of Nachiket. Nachiket was looking around at the old city structures. Suddenly he heard Ragini yell

R - chodo mujhe. How dare you? 

Nachikets blood boiled. There was a man who was holding raginis hand. When he ran towards him another 2 men stopped him. They asked him to leave as their boss liked the woman. Nachiket began beating all three of them black and blue. Soon there was a crowd. Someone called the police and the goons got arrested. The police took down a quick complaint and said these were repeat offenders. They will be jailed.

Ragini stood there shaken by the episode. Nachiket held her shoulders

N - they were just some local goons. Police has taken them. It will be fine

The kulfi had fallen in all the commotion so Nachiket got some more. They reached the house but didn't tell anybody anything. Nachiket noticed Ragini went in one of the rooms. He followed her to see her go in the balcony. She was sobbing.

N - kya hua ab. Its all ok. Dont make a scene, all will get worried

Ragini held onto him and wept like a baby. She kept saying sorry

N - why are you saying sorry. It was not your fault.

R - how could i doubt you.

She narrated the entire episode with Pam and the reason for her aloof behaviour

R - i am sorry. You are the best for me as you said. But i don't think i am the best for you. I am so insecure about me, about us. I don't think i even know how to be happy

N - then let me show you how to be happy. Trust me ragini. I trust us. We are perfect for each other. We care for each other. We cant do without each other. We are possessive about each other. Our chemistry is explosive. In our moments of intimacy i get lost in your beauty. Your beauty is internal and external. I dont care what Pam thinks. I love your body. I am not shy to accept that. You know that. I cant keep my hands off you. But most importantly you are my soulmate. I can discuss everything with you. I shower you with expensive gifts but i can also enjoy maggi with you. Please don't ruin what we have because of any third person. Wont you say anything.

R - i love you. Just don't leave me or give up on us. I have a fear that one day i will wake up to you not wanting me. You realising that this was all one big mistake. I dont want you tied to me in an unwanted relation. If you must leave just tell me. I will let you go but don't be with me out of obligation or cheat on me. Like my dad did with my mom. He loved me as his child but not maa. He had an affair. It broke maa but she stayed with him for me. When i was in 9th grade he got drunk out of frustration and had a bike accident. He passed away. 

N - i am sorry. I never knew all this

R - my mom had me that kept my dad with her. Even though he was unhappy. I cant even have kids. Maybe its a good thing for someone as insecure as me. You will always have the option to walk away. I promise i wont hold you to our arrangement ever. 

N - ragini our arrangement turned into commitment the moment we confessed our love. Dont push me away. I cant live without you. I have been through hell the last few days when you tried to stay away. You love me. Now trust me. I am not like your dad.

R - make this marriage work. I am just to messed up to do it

N - i will. I promise

Saying that Nachiket kissed Ragini trying to convince her he would always be there for her no matter what. 
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awww nachiket protecting his ragini and glad she told him about pam now they can get married and be happy 
divyasrivathsa thumbnail
Thank u again and please continue.
divyasrivathsa thumbnail
please update ..waiting waiting
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 22
They reached home after the dinner. Ragini felt bad Nachiket had to spend the night on the couch as there was no extra room. They left early in the morning. Nachiket went straight to work as he had to check on some patients. Ragini said she would get him lunch by 2pm. 

When Ragini entered his cabin he was busy doing some paperwork. She asked him to continue and stood behind him. She then began massaging his shoulders. She knew it was hurting thanks to his night on the couch. They ate lunch and Ragini went home early. Nachiket went a little later. When he reached home Pam was waiting for him.

P - hi. How was the trip? You look exhausted 

N - my back hurts. Had to sleep on the couch as they had no spare room

P - how rude is dat? Ragini coudnt arrange a room 

N - she didnt ask for my help. I went der. Its fine it was just one night

P - alright

N - do you like ragini?

P - well you like her. How does my opinion matter?

N - correction. I love her. Your opinion doesnt matter but your support does

P - sounds like she complained about me

N - actually she tried hard to push me away thanks to what you said. Why would you say such things?

P - you could have gotten a better partner than her

N - i don't want anyone but her. Accept that. Attend the wedding happily or go back to the states

P - i am sorry. 

N - apologize to ragini by tomorrow

P - i will. I am sorry i hurt you both

Nachiket slept early n got up the next day. Pam did apologise to ragini half heartedly. Ragini accepted it just to calm down the situation. She didn't want the siblings to fight.

divyasrivathsa thumbnail
thanks for the update.. but need more. please continue as soon as possible