Slaughtering of 'Bakra' does not mean Qurbani: Irrfan Khan - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Its a very complicated matter. Prophet Mohammad was the last prophet of Islam and this is the absolute faith a muslim must say when they say Kalma that There is no god except Allah and Mohammad is his messenger (fyi Jesus, David, Noah etc) were also earlier prophets but Mohammad was the last. After Mohammad it was strictly told that there would be no successor but a caliph like a mayor of the place would run the day to day affairs. Abu Bakr, Umar, Usman and Ali. 
Since the prophet did not had any sons there was no lineage and it was important so that people tomorrow wont claim that they are his successor. He only had daughters and even the two sons from her daughter Hasan and Hussain were martyered and they were sons of Ali the last caliph and after that there was a rift between Shia and Sunni because people felt that those two Hussain and Hassan succeeded the caliphete
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Surprisingly He's founder of Dawood & bin laden terrorists at the same time.

are you serious??hatred mein aap kabhi kabhi thhoda zyaada nahi likhh dete
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

what are the 3 Khans...Shia or Sunni...just curious?? I have no idea how u guess thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they are shia if am not mistaken! 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

I never said Shias do not believe Prophet was their last Prophet. Did I?

Like I mentioned, the main difference is the question of succession. The fact Shia's love for Hazrat Ali run too deep. 

That was the discussion, later they settled it by electing Abu Bakr.

Not confusing anything, just never went into detail. 

There's a difference between a Caliph and a Prophet. 
@ bold - that is not what you stated. Sunnis DO believe in the 4 caliphs that succeeded AFTER the Prophet. The caliphs were NEVER in the same league as the Prophet because they were NEVER "prophets." They were mere successors/leaders to help guide society after the Prophet was gone. 

From what I'm reading it seems like you're saying that the main difference is that Sunnis believe that Mohammed was the last prophet/messenger. So are you trying to say that  Shias do not? because that is clearly, very wrong. That's spewing an argument that Shias may not be termed Muslims because one of the fundamental pillars of being a Muslim is believing that Mohammed was the LAST prophet of God. 

And yes, Sunnis do believe in the 4 caliphs that proceeded the Prophet. Sunnis just rank Abu Bakr first and Ali last..while Shias argue that Ali should have been the caliph after Mohammed's death because he was Mohammed's family. The main difference between the two sects stems from really just what I said...not what you said...because what you said can be interpreted into many other things.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

are you serious??hatred mein aap kabhi kabhi thhoda zyaada nahi likhh dete

Bolne ko toh Salman kuch bhi bol deta hai, Maine toh sirf jyada he bola Hai πŸ˜‰
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

they are shia if am not mistaken! 

I don't think they are shia specially shahrukh ( normally KHAN surname means sunni ) .
In india normally surnames like Zaidi, Rizvi, Mehdi etc are shia .
Edited by angrybread - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Bolne ko toh Salman kuch bhi bol deta hai, Maine toh sirf jyada he bola Hai πŸ˜‰

Jaisa aapko theek lage..just wrote what I felt.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I might not be religious, but these are some interesting discussions.πŸ˜ƒEdited by NepaliStrawbery - 7 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angrybread

So scholars of religion said to scholar of acting that " no need to act like a religious scholar and only remain scholar of acting " πŸ˜†

I have to say not all religious scholars are like that e.g i like listening to Maulana Tariq Jameel sometimes 😳 He spreads love/peace/knowledge about quran/hadith without degrading others ( he even went to meet Amir Khan during Hajj πŸ˜†) 

Problem is, you don't need to be a scholar at all to give an opinion on religion so these "religious scholars" don't have a right to tell him to shut up.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angrybread

I don't think they are shia specially shahrukh ( normally KHAN surname means sunni ) .
In india normally surnames like Zaidi, Rizvi, Mehdi etc are shia .

Not true, there are many many Khans I know that are Shi'a (both from India and Pakistan).