Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi dear
It's such beautiful analysis oberoi parents seems dodgy like having some secret agenda but OBboys is slaying all together.

Shivaay is typical gul Khan material male lead rich angry young man but his love for his brothers is something else same goes to other bros, omkara is such calm and devoted guy such rare character in gul show that is refreshing to watch. Rudra is such adorable stud and very skilful handling two girls at same time lol.

Moment of the day was ofcourse bro moments, there love for each other is so special no matter what comes in their way they will always be with each other.

With anika and shivaay they should not rush it. First show us some bromance and their bonds which is promised and shown by creatives in promos.

All in all I am in for the brothers it's #TeamOberoiBrothers for me.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i loved the bromance <3
KairaZindabad thumbnail
bromance is more awesome than romance to me😳
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shivi..
πŸ€—

If not anything else I could be eternally grateful to this serial for giving me back your wonderful posts.
I SO missed reading your words.

Love you and love everything you write.. be it a simple post, a comment, your thoughts for my stories and now this pure gorgeousness of analysis.

You Rock Behena.
(and I as usual suck at commenting. but try to love me regardless).

thank and jhappis for your rocking posts. and wonderful analysis.❀️

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Messi2

hahaha 🀣 OK as of now the word kiss is reminding me of omkara so ...

We are losing our heads, aren't we?πŸ˜†
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Review sweetie. 
Shivaay's dad reminds me of Shyam of IPKKND. Creepy is the word we are looking for. Well will see how his character develops. 

The Congo between Dadi, Om and Rudra was cute. 

I have not watched Kunal before but really like him now. 

Keep up this daily Na. 

Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Awesome review !!πŸ‘

Hey thanks on that!😳

Agreed with what you said about Anika. Something different is done here on this show. They are introducing the heroes first and their first looks are filled with insight into what makes them tick. So much that Anika looks too glossy and 2 dimensional. Too many slo-mo shampoo ad turns πŸ˜†

Anika has something missing in her, call it spunk or anything else but she indeed comes across as a weak link...well so far. And I will agree she looks two-dimensional in front of Shivaay whose facets are beginning to unveil now! Uh and those damn Sunsilk adverts! I don't think that any girl's hair would behave so wonderfully on a windy day. Most of us just end up looking like grizzly bears!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bit knowing her from QH, she is capable of a lot so I'm gonna just be patient with her..πŸ˜†.. .

She is a fine actress, I had seen that in QH...and honestly it isn't her but her character that lacks spunk!πŸ˜•

I am so on #Team Omkara too right now. Because his character jumped out instantly to my liking. He's artsy and got both feet on the ground and he's so darn sexy !! 

You my darling Nimmi di says that guys that good looking and artist are too good to be true. They are either taken or gay. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case with Omie! anyways #TeamOmakara FTW!😳

True, Tej and Shakti have done something a long time ago; one made a mistake and the other had to cover, hence the animosity. Tej is instantly unlikable and standoff-ish, does nor connect to anyone warmly,  even his own mom. 

Tej is maniacal in his lust for power and has long abandoned his humane side it seems. The way he dragged Shakti and taunted him was enough a proof of the same!

Shakti though is an enigma. He is cowed by his brother's bullying ways but I suspect a sneaky, scheming type of man. Much like Little Finger from Game of Thrones. 

GoT fan??? Well I yet have to see the series so I will compare Shakti with Mahabharata's Duryodhan. It isn't clear whether he is a complete villainy or a vilified victim!

Both Bahus were unlike-able on the go. But yesterday Jhanvi got my sympathy. Her husband is abusive and dismissive of her, and that enrages her son. She is close to him, and supports his work so she wins by me. .. plus Tej flaunts his (secretary? assistant? Second wife?) business associate Shweta /Svetlana πŸ˜† and it's very insulting.

Jhanvi's first appearance made it very clear that she has been battling a battle for long on personal and professional front and that is the reason why she is on the edge now not knowing where to go from here. Pinki on the other hand is plain ambitious and looks at no other direction whatsoever! Shweta is a question mark no doubt...or wait was that Svetlana?πŸ˜†

Gosh the woman's get up is so garish ! Business associate she is supposed to be. Frankly she looks a little like Nanny Fine ! But she's insidious and I agree with you, she smells and looks like trouble. 

Her styling was done by a four year old undoubtedly! That garish make-up and horrendous skirt-wannabe-a-saree wrapped around her. Yuck! And here I was ready to sing praises for the stylists of the show! But whatever might be her appearance, she is a dangerous woman without a doubt!

Rudra is a playboy and loves it. He's unrepentant and flippant and is ripe for a life lesson... but he seems to be the gel that sticks all the siblings together. 

Rudra is a playboy yes, but he has something deep in him as well! Opening episodes scene are still fresh in my mind. First where he encouraged his little sister and the one where he frantic about his brothers safety!

Shivaay is still enigmatic. I have yet to connect to his character,  thus far glossy and superficial. 

Shivaay is interesting but so far we have nothing on our hands that we can claim him to be still water that is running deep. I am waiting for him to come to the fore as well!

Much emphasis is placed on this Oberoi family fortune and family squabbles. I think I'll wait to see the family setting at home and at work and let them sink in.πŸ˜†...

I concur and then some more!

So far it's been gloss and finery , waiting for the layers to be added. 

Nice to meet you ! Love your take on Man Bai and her son ..πŸ‘

Jhanvi and Om are reminiscent of Man Bai and Khusrau. Both sons are devoted to their mothers and hate their father, and both sets of mothers are drinking to forget their grief!

Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: BookWormV

Fabulous review/post! You have managed to put in all the jumbled thoughts regarding the episode into such a fabulous post. Loved it.! Looking forward to future episode takes by you.
-V
😊

Thanks dearie!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.young

Hi dear

It's such beautiful analysis oberoi parents seems dodgy like having some secret agenda but OBboys is slaying all together.

Shivaay is typical gul Khan material male lead rich angry young man but his love for his brothers is something else same goes to other bros, omkara is such calm and devoted guy such rare character in gul show that is refreshing to watch. Rudra is such adorable stud and very skilful handling two girls at same time lol.

Moment of the day was ofcourse bro moments, there love for each other is so special no matter what comes in their way they will always be with each other.

With anika and shivaay they should not rush it. First show us some bromance and their bonds which is promised and shown by creatives in promos.

All in all I am in for the brothers it's #TeamOberoiBrothers for me.

Thank you for your warm words! ObParents are not cool at all but ObBros are brilliant and slaying it like a child's play! Hell yeah!

Agreed that Shivaay is a stock one out of 4Lions but I guess here it ticks because of two reasons. One being his devotion to his brothers and sister and the other because Nakul is able to deliver it. although there is still a bit of glitches in there. Rudra is another stock material, Om is revelation though we don't know how much of it will stay like this.

The bromance was the high point of the episode no doubt. This is what I want to see and not the Yash-Raj romance with hair and dupatta flying from everywhere to everywhere.

Anika-Shivaay angle is horribly rushed...it would be better if they slow it down somehow. But yeah it is #TeamObBro first and foremost!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

Shivi..
πŸ€—

If not anything else I could be eternally grateful to this serial for giving me back your wonderful posts.
I SO missed reading your words.

Love you and love everything you write.. be it a simple post, a comment, your thoughts for my stories and now this pure gorgeousness of analysis.

You Rock Behena.
(and I as usual suck at commenting. but try to love me regardless).

thank and jhappis for your rocking posts. and wonderful analysis.❀️

Didiii!πŸ€—β€οΈ

Oh...well a good story line makes me write sonnets and an illogical drama gives me writer's block so yeah...πŸ˜†

Oh behena you don't need to pour in words...your presence alone lights up my day!

Jhappiyan to you back!