Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bunny_Bear

Awesome Review sweetie. 

Shivaay's dad reminds me of Shyam of IPKKND. Creepy is the word we are looking for. Well will see how his character develops. 

The Congo between Dadi, Om and Rudra was cute. 

I have not watched Kunal before but really like him now. 

Keep up this daily Na. 

Hey thank you love. And yes you are bang on when you compare Shakti and Shyam. Both give me heebee-the-jeebees. We will have to wait to see more of his character.

The Om-Dadi-Rudra moment was funny, especially there heads moving to and fro in unison!๐Ÿ˜†

I have seen Kunal before and hated him, here he is the guy after my heart!๐Ÿ˜†

I will honestly try my level best! I promise!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

i loved the bromance <3

Me too Meena di!

Originally posted by: omertaxborgata

bromance is more awesome than romance to me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Agreed on that front! i like bromance more than romance!
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another awesome post Shivani...love your looong analysis ...cant imagine what else to add here...๐Ÿ˜†
I definitely want to see more of Om's interactions with his Mom...It's right that he stood up for her and made his dad apologize...but  wonder why didn't he talk to her ...try and make her feel better...

Contrast that with the bromance  before and the fun time with dadi and Rudra later... 
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
A brilliant analysis ๐Ÿ‘
Shweta...when she entered, her aura was already one of a slimy destruction and it would be the ObBros who would face the heat.
I am already concerned for them.

Omkaraโค๏ธ...I am starting to adore his character. While he is indifferent, he is not that apathetic to his mother's fate. I found potential for a great mother-son bond there. Perhaps it is there and not shown yet, or may be it isn't there.  If it is the latter, there is potential for one.

On the surface it appears like Tej bullies and suppresses his younger brother but somehow I cannot fend of the feeling that Shakti is not as kind as he tries to portray. Even his good wishes for his family gives me creeps. There is something really wrong with him...
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.

Another awesome post Shivani...love your looong analysis ...cant imagine what else to add here...๐Ÿ˜†

I definitely want to see more of Om's interactions with his Mom...It's right that he stood up for her and made his dad apologize...but  wonder why didn't he talk to her ...try and make her feel better...

Contrast that with the bromance  before and the fun time with dadi and Rudra later... 

Thanks Prie!

Om is magnificent puzzle. He cares but chooses not show the same. His equation to his mom is something that i looking forward to now!

The bromance is what steals away my heart!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

A brilliant analysis ๐Ÿ‘

Shweta...when she entered, her aura was already one of a slimy destruction and it would be the ObBros who would face the heat.
I am already concerned for them.

Omkaraโค๏ธ...I am starting to adore his character. While he is indifferent, he is not that apathetic to his mother's fate. I found potential for a great mother-son bond there. Perhaps it is there and not shown yet, or may be it isn't there.  If it is the latter, there is potential for one.

On the surface it appears like Tej bullies and suppresses his younger brother but somehow I cannot fend of the feeling that Shakti is not as kind as he tries to portray. Even his good wishes for his family gives me creeps. There is something really wrong with him...

Thank you sweets!

Shweta speaks destruction. Her stance, her determination and her equations with Tej ring aloud that she is not all that meets the eye. She is danger and this danger will befall on ObBros.

Omkara has managed to pique everyone's interest I believe!๐Ÿ˜† He is a revelation after hordes of character that look alike somehow or the other. And yes there seems to be a potential mother-son bond. We will have to wait for the same.

Shakti is creepy. He gives away as though he is the victim but I believe he will turn the instigator in this savage uprising. Even his mum can not bring herself to trust him. There is something wrong about him without a doubt!
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow such a detailed review awesome as always
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shivani  another wonderful saucy and spicy  take on episode  2... 

I thought that I would like the character of Shivaay  the best but I am actually leaning towards Omkara to  be a better character with  little more depth.

I also agree that Anika has been a disappointment and I too do not feel the chemistry between Shiv and Anika... Shivnika...

Rudra is a typical spoilt little brother but their nok johk between the Bros is nice but I hope all this closeness is not temporary  because as in many serials introducing a rift is more common
to get the audience hooked to see if they will overcome their M U.

Please thank all the Gods to give you strength to do a daily write up because you are truly gifted in analyzing with your update of the episodes that is  witty and informative .

Thank you Shivani and Take care...
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Shivani  another wonderful saucy and spicy  take on episode  2... 

I thought that I would like the character of Shivaay  the best but I am actually leaning towards Omkara to  be a better character with  little more depth.

I also agree that Anika has been a disappointment and I too do not feel the chemistry between Shiv and Anika... Shivnika...

Rudra is a typical spoilt little brother but their nok johk between the Bros is nice but I hope all this closeness is not temporary  because as in many serials introducing a rift is more common
to get the audience hooked to see if they will overcome their M U.

Please thank all the Gods to give you strength to do a daily write up because you are truly gifted in analyzing with your update of the episodes that is  witty and informative .

Thank you Shivani and Take care...

Thank you dear Doll.

Shivaay has layers on him as far as characterization is concerned but he then reminds you of 'other' ragged men from TV and that's when I lose my interest. Rudra too makes me go been there, done that. Omkara seems different among the lot and that is why I want to see more of him.

Anika's character lacks spunk...maybe a little more of her we'd be able to like her like the boys!

Yes. Even I am begging for strength from Mahadev to help me do a daily write-up!

You too take care!