Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This is so awesome..Way better than ppl like Salman who keep cribbing about only wanting a baby and not being prepared to get married 😆 Anyways, i wish there comes a time when more ppl are open to adoption and resort to adopting kids instead of surrogacy or IVF but i realize that its easier said than done..
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Tushaar.
People like him prove that there is way more to achieve in life than only BO.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to Tusshar and family. Takes a lot of guts to come out in the open and admit it. Wishing the baby a very bright future!😊
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I saw the headline, I was like when did he get married ? But this is really great ! And its good to see that the whole family has come out in the open to accept it ! Well done, Tusshar.. All the best to you and the baby !
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
This is like the best decision ever made By any actor.
Hope he Takes care of his Son and overcomes the Obstacles of a Single parent
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations! ... Everytime i read about adoption/IVF/single-parents-by-choice - it warms my heart. Not everyone wants to get married. But many might want to have kids. And whichever route they choose, lots of happiness to them.
raj80 thumbnail
congrats...but wish people opted for adoption instead of surrogacy...
flipfl0p thumbnail
Bollywood celebrities coming out in open about themselves, be it homosexual or asexual .. whatever, it helps the society in accepting such people as what they are.

Of course, Tusshar's move is gutsy. But more than him, his parents need to be applauded. They have accepted their children as whatever they are and have supported and encouraged them. 
Today, Ekta is a successful entrepreneur (I might detest her soaps. But I cannot take away the fact, she is successful and can read people's mind better than others). I am sure, Tusshar's baby apart from being loved from his family, will also get acceptance and respect from the society. This would not have happened, if his grandparents did not welcome him with open arms. I wish, he becomes as successful as his aunt, but without torturing us. 

Edit: I was a careless reader. Thought, Tushar's baby was a girl.  😆
Edited by flipfl0p - 7 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This is so awesome..Way better than ppl like Salman who keep cribbing about only wanting a baby and not being prepared to get married 😆 Anyways, i wish there comes a time when more ppl are open to adoption and resort to adopting kids instead of surrogacy or IVF but i realize that its easier said than done..

In India, a single male is usually not eligible to be an adoptive parent. 
There are few exceptions , also they can't adopt a girl child and should be above age 30.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to Tusshar!! 😳
It was refreshing to see someone opt for IVF and surrogacy and not go for the conventional route of keeping a beard or having an open marriage. 👍🏼

This is why I adore Sush. She adopted two girls and is raising them single-handedly. 👏👏