Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
This is such great news! All the hats off to Tushar! 🥳

I hope more people realise that life is too short & precious to be cowed down by wondering/thinking what people would say & how they would react! This is a great improvement & so good to see him normalising this by proudly declaring his baby boy's birth! Wonder who his partner is because I doubt he would take this step all alone though higher praise for him if that is the case. Gold respect, Mr Kapoor!!! ⭐️
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When I first saw this article, I was shocked and thought when did Tusshar got married? Haha, I have always enjoyed his comedy movies especially Golmaal.
Congratulations to Tusshar and Kapoor family. Tusshar welcomes a boy baby in his house, and with a very gutsy way, by IVF . I appreciate him and his family for this.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to Tusshar and his family. Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are gay people so keen to have kids anyway? No hetero man would want a baby without a woman to take care of it. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Why are gay people so keen to have kids anyway? No hetero man would want a baby without a woman to take care of it. 

Just like a woman can raise a child single handily, A man is also capable of doing the same and he has his family's support.

OT:- Congrats to Kapoor family. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is actually a bold decision that he has made. Instead of getting into a sham marriage,he took a leap to be a father.Hope this open doors for people who wants kids ,but no marriage,also for the LGBT people. I wish adoption was made easier for single and LGBT people b.c. they are so many kids who need home. Congraulation to Tushaar  on his little bundle of joy. All the prayer and wishes for you little one and to the grandparents too.🥳
CintaSejati thumbnail
Congratulations Tusshar and to the Kapoor family Edited by CintaSejati - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Samir soni and Neelam adopted a girl instead of going IVF way 
Anyways 

I am so happy for Tushar 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Congratz to him. He really loves children and wants his own. I'm glad he isn't pretending to be straight for the sake of image. Loved the support he got from the industry too. Happy for anyone that wants to bring a child into this world and shower them with love.
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats 👏

happy for him 😊