Tusshar Kapoor is a Proud Father to a Baby Boy

Posted: 7 years ago

Tusshar Kapoor is a Proud Father to a Baby Boy!

June 27, 2016 Urvi Parikh 212 reads 0 comments 

Actor Tusshar Kapoor has become a proud parent to a baby boy, Laksshya, born last week through IVF and surrogacy. The baby is in excellent health and the actor is thrilled with his arrival.

Exclaims Tusshar, "I am thrilled to be a father! The paternal instincts in me have been overpowering my heart and mind for some time now.  Therefore, I am thrilled beyond words to have Laksshya, now the greatest source of joy in my life.  By the greatness of God and the excellent medical team at Jaslok, parenthood is an option for many, who choose to be single parents."

Proud grandparents, Shobha and Jeetendra Kapoor, state, "We could not be more excited to be grandparents to Laksshya, and are completely supportive of Tusshar's decision.  This is certainly a tremendous blessing, and an exciting time in our lives.  Tusshar is a wonderful son, and he has proven with responsibility, independence, and kindness that he will be a great father to Laksshya."

Dr. Firuza Parikh, Director of IVF and Genetics at the Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, led the treatment and states, "I am impressed with Tusshar's determination to be a father.  He maintained a keen interest in the baby's health at every stage.   He will surely be a sensitive and nurturing parent."

Dr. Parikh adds, "Recently, we have had many single men and women approved for parenthood.  As a public figure, Tusshar's brave and bold decision will open the field of assisted reproduction making it accessible to not just single parents, but also to many who fervently desire to have a baby."

Well, here's wishing the new single parent hearty congratulations on the arrival of his bundle of joy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Who is that secret mother? I am glad that next gen also are gonna get tortured by Kekta and co.😆
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great to see him take this route instead of getting into a sham relationship (marriage) just for the sake of having kids. Good luck to him n his bundle of joy.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can serve as an inspiration for the other in the closet gay men of Bollywood who want to have children without a female companion bearding for them.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Can serve as an inspiration for the other in the closet gay men of Bollywood who want to have children without a female companion bearding for them.

or single men who don't want marriage 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

+1

I always thought tusshar to be an extremely intelligent n sensitive person. Not only does he handle his personal life gracefully but is also a very good businessman.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shy_

or single men who don't want marriage 

Or them too...but seems more like the former in Tushar's case.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just keep the baby away from Ekta. ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Super Proud of Tusshar for taking this step !!
Wish more men follow this footsteps. Bravo to his parents too. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Super Proud of Tusshar for taking this step !!

Wish more men follow this footsteps. Bravo to his parents too. 

Yep his father's support is great .
I dunno about mum she gives me cersei vibes.

Congratulations tushar.
Respect