Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: yamyam

Oh yes.. That is fun😃 but once again people do not bother to counter that in case of Amir na😆 I mean, people just don't find it fun to bash him because you guys are boring😉😆

Yeah people does not bother to argue with us because they know Aamir is the best (as NM said)
2nd best ke liye maramari karo😆

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We are the cleverest i believe. 😛

Just like Tom and Jerry keep fighting and Spikey gets all the affection from the master.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Errr... There are certain rules associated with marrying more than one times even in Islam.. Just because you are a Muslim, you do not get a licence to cheat

Hmmm...I'm not talking about having an affair while being married...Some people said earlier that he cheated his wife by getting married to Helen...It's actually legal in islam, right? 

What Dharmendra did was wrong as he converted to get married to Hema.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
NM and MS: Kabhi stupid ban kar bhi tou dekho.. Uska bhi apna maza hai😆 Especially when you manage to rile the opposite side😆 Mature and smart honey k liye real life hain nai... Yahan let the fireworks start😆
hotchic thumbnail

NM and MS: Kabhi stupid ban kar bhi tou dekho.. Uska bhi apna maza hai😆 Especially when you manage to rile the opposite side😆 Mature and smart honey k liye real life hain nai... Yahan let the fireworks start😆

You don't understand Yamyam. There is more fun in being tamashayi than creating the tamasha😉😆
Edited by hotchic - 7 years ago
hotchic thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

MS stop putting mirchi in the bday thread😡😆

What did i do😭

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No topics interest me on this forum except for KSG threads...He has only 1 fan who handles all the haters/bashers/those who mock him, single handedly ðŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchic

You don't understand Yamyam. There is more fun in being tamashayi than creating the tamasha😉😕

Nah.. I have tried that too.. When I was the silent reader.. I was always itching to add some aag mein ghee😆 Maybe because I tend to avoid confrontations in reality, I find this so much fun😆
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic

What did i do😭

agar pichhle 4 din ke baad bhi yeh sawaal hai to main Queen of England hoon😡😆
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Yam - Rather than argument and counter arguments I like bolti bandh strategy..like this one😆