Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: yamyam

Actually this was a different strategy but I would rather not say😆 Salman fans ne bohut bardasht kar lia hai.. Let me give them a break😆

Ah bardasht reminds me of SRK for obvious reason..this is for you

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

NM and MS: Kabhi stupid ban kar bhi tou dekho.. Uska bhi apna maza hai😆 Especially when you manage to rile the opposite side😆 Mature and smart honey k liye real life hain nai... Yahan let the fireworks start😆

But who says we don't enjoy?

You and we have different ideas for fun. We have our fun in 2 billiyon ki ladai. Hum bhi hath dho lete hai usmein. 😆 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

agar pichhle 4 din ke baad bhi yeh sawaal hai to main Queen of England hoon😡😆

😆😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hermione82

Ah bardasht reminds me of SRK for obvious reason..this is for you

My love❤️
By the way, My husband likes Amir😆 I have made it clear to him that we are never watching an Amir film in theater😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

But who says we don't enjoy?

You and we have different ideas for fun. We have our fun in 2 billiyon ki ladai. Hum bhi hath dho lete hai usmein. 😆 

Bas as long as you enjoy, all is good😆
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My love❤️
By the way, My husband likes Amir😆 I have made it clear to him that we are never watching an Amir film in theater😆

My husband loves Rajnikant, F&F series, any zombie movie with mindless action..and the saddest part is he hated lootera..But we both dont watch SRK movie in theatre..Last we watched DON2 on my insistence which almost led us to break up. I dont take any more risk😆
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

But some of them are very vile to the guy. 

I mean come on, yes, he is 2 time divorcee but to continuously wish so ill upon someone is such a negative approach. And that too for Bipasha. She just got married & she is happy. Every time I see comments like, yeh happinees short-lived hai. kab hoga divorce, waiting, pagal aurat n all such bullshit. Why would you wish divorce for someone? even for your enemy? 

You don't want to wish well, Good. but why wishing n waiting for divorcee to happen? God forbid if divorce happens, these same people will come n blow their trumpet. Dekha.. mene bola tha. They enjoy at someone's misery. I am sure even karan's ex-wives do not wish him so bad. 

PS - I am not siding with ksg fan. Just what I feel in general. Those topics are so vile. 

I can't say anything here as I've myself made fun of KSG many times 😆 It's not that I hate him or want him to get divorced but the speed at which he got married thrice and divorced twice in the span of 5-6 years is funny 😆

I see many members who just make fun of him (not exactly wishing ill) while some really bash him too much which is wrong.

Now if you check most of the articles on KSG and Bips, they have made comments that are truly hilarious...So can't actually blame anyone for mocking the articles and the actors...

And once again, I never mean to wish evil/ill of KSG and Bips...I always hope that their marriage lasts...Atleast for Bips sake 😳
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hermione82

My husband loves Rajnikant, F&F series, any zombie movie with mindless action..and the saddest part is he hated lootera..But we both dont watch SRK movie in theatre..Last we watched DON2 on my insistence which almost led us to break up. I dont take any more risk😆

YamYam and Hermoine...u guys are married?😲
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My love❤️

Yeh na insaafi hai sarasar
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@yamyam, @hermione -- are you 2 married? I thought you guys are like 20-21. 😲

Edit - LMAO BI. Same reaction. 😆😆
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 7 years ago