KaYa FF:A Prince For A Broken Princess!~||~Last Chapter 28:page 54~||~ - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabirAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb update. Kabir gonna propose his ms kashyap 🥳 Thay RG is crossing all the limits. I hope ananya's father is fine. Kabir is a superhero for ananya n her family. Ananya got her mom tooo great. Now happy nice family. Precap oh god cant wait now.
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful and awesome update 
Kabir is going to propose ananya 
Wooow 
That RG, I want to kill him 
Wow Anu finds her mother 
Waiting eagerly for next update 
Excited for it 
Continue soon Thnx for the pm di 
suprisomya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Plz  continue soon..
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Awsum update!!
Hate that RG...he is a devil...
He doesn't deserve to live...
Ananya mom is found!!!
can't wait for next...
Interesting precap...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm

Hey dear! 
Glad u like the update!
I'm about to update...
Thanks a lot😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

superb ...
plz update soon
thanks for pm

I'm about to update dear...
Thanks a lot dear!😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabirAnu

Superb update. Kabir gonna propose his ms kashyap 🥳 Thay RG is crossing all the limits. I hope ananya's father is fine. Kabir is a superhero for ananya n her family. Ananya got her mom tooo great. Now happy nice family. Precap oh god cant wait now.

Thank u so much dear...
Glad u like the update...😃
Where are u nowadays?
Not seen u on the forum since july end?

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: suprisomya

Nice update

Plz  continue soon..

Thank you dear...
Glad u like it...😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Beautiful and awesome update 

Kabir is going to propose ananya 
Wooow 
That RG, I want to kill him 
Wow Anu finds her mother 
Waiting eagerly for next update 
Excited for it 
Continue soon Thnx for the pm di 

Thank a lot Vaishnavi..😳
Glad u like the update...
Anyways why are u not updating?😭
I'm waiting!!
Don't thank me for the pm😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Hey guys...this story too will have a happy ending by chapter 30 probably...

This chapter contains Kabir's love confession...what will be Ananya's reply?😃

Enjoy reading!!!!😃

Chapter 27: 

RG's den: 

Anita began to panick seeing an unconcious Sudhir...
An: aap log kon hai? Aur...y...ye aapko kaha mile?
She asked tearfully...

Kabir glanced at his lady love who too was was extremely overwhelmed...
A: a..aap...inhe jaanti hai?
Ananya asked as she choked on a sob...

Anita nodded frantically...
An: y..ye...mere pati hai...
Anita cried out clearing away all of Ananya's doibts...

An: kitne saal hogaye...inhe dekhe...humaari do pyaari betiyon ko dekhe...abtak toh bohot badi hogayi hongi...
Anita said with a sad smile...sad having not seen them grow..

Ananya face was all tear stained & her lips quivered...
Kabir gently engulfed her in a side hug...

An: aap dono kon hai?
Anita whispered...looking at them suspiciously...
Ananya sobbed loudly when her mother couldn't recognise her...but she couldn't be blamed...
Ananya had been quite young when Anita dissappeared...she had been merely 13...

Ananya swooped down on her mother...crying uncontrollably...her body racked with sobs as she clung to her confused mother...
A: Maa...aapne...m..mujhe..nahi pehchaana?
She sobbed...

An: maa? 
Anita gasped in surprise...as her shaky hand touched Ananya's cheek...
She looked at the young woman before her...it had been 10 long years since she'd seen her family...

This girl looked too young to be Malvika who was nearly 20 when she had left...
An: A..Ananya?
She cried out tearfully...making Ananya nod & hug her tighter...sobbing...

Anita too let her tears flow...hugging her daughter close...caressing her hair...
An: Ananya...tum..yaha kaise aayi beta? Au...aur tumhaare papa..unki ye haalat...

A: RG! 
Ananya sobbed pathetically...unable to bear to see her parents in so much pain due to that monster...

An: ussne...tumdono ko bhi...dhokebaaz hai vo...usne waada kiya tha...ki agar main humesha ke liye uski kaid mein rahungi toh vo tumlogo ko chot nahi pohchaayega...lekin...
She made a disgusted face...

K: uhmm...
Kabir cleared his throat to make his presence known...

K: I think hume yaha se nikalne ki koshish karni chahiye...Mr Kashyap is bleeding heavily...we need to get him to the hospital...
Kabir said urgently...knowing that they first had to get out of there safely & then have a mother daughter reunion...

A: maa ye Kabir sir hai...Kabir Sharma...KKN ke Editor-in-chief...

K: we have no time for pleasentries...Ms Kashyap we need to hurry! 
Kabir said frantically...

Both women nodded their heads...
Ananya held onto a weak Anita while Kabir pulled up Sudhir...

A: par maa, sir hum aise kaose bahar jaayenge...uss RG ke gunde bhi toh pehra de rahe honge...

An: hmm...ek minute beta...
Anita painfully stumbled to a corner & fished out two worn out woollen blankets, and a few tattered clothes...

An: kal ek aurat aayi thi...aur mujhe kuch kapde de gayi thi...hum inse kuch...

A: haan maa...humdono ye saariyan pehen lete hai...aur Kabir sir aapka toh pehle se get up hai...aap aur papa ue blankets oddh lijiye...aur haan mooh chupaa lijiyega...

Kabir smiled at his love...she was so brainy with a perfect presence of mind even such an emotionally overwhelming situation...where her father was beaten unconscious & her mother rendered undernourished & frail...& beaten...

Kabir nodded...immediately doing the needful...

A few minutes later...they were ready for their plan...
Ananya & Anita had veiled their faces while Kabir had pulled the blanket over his head & done the same for Sudhir with the other blanket & held onto his unconscious form tight...

K: just a minute...
Kabir said with a smirk as he grabbed the saree Anita was wearing previously & placed a sack in a corner along with some other nearby items & drapped it with the saree...making it look from far like a woman was sitting huddled in a corner like Anita had been sitting earlier...

K: auntie RG khud aakar toh check karta aap par...?

An: nahi...Kabir..beta vo humesha kisi gunde ko darwaaze se jhankne ko kehta hai...
A: great! He'll never know till we want him to! 

With that they tiptoed out of the hole Kabir had made & Kabir helped them out from where he'd come...
They were trying their best to avoid the goons...luckily half of them were snoring away...since it was close to the wee hours of morning...

G1: Oye! Kon ho tumlog?
Came a nasty snarl...Ananya felt her mother trembling & she pulled her close realising the trauma that she had faced all these years...

K: arrey main hoon! 
Kabir spoke in a malicious voice...
G2: naya gunda!! Aur ye tere saath kon hai?
He asked suspicoously...

K: vo..mere budhe maa-baap aur biwi...
He answered...

G1: achcha? Toh inhe yaha kyu laya hai?
K: ab bhai tumse kya chupaana! Bohot ehsaan hai boss ke mujhpar! Bas apne budhe maa-baap ko unse milvaane aaya tha...itne mahan aadmi se milna sabke naseeb mein kaha hota hai!
He said...gritting his teeth...barelyly able to control himself from not pouncing on the goon & snapping his neck...seeing he was the same goon that had slapped & manhandled his Ananya..

G1: hmmm! 
The goon seemed satisfied...
K: par boss toh mile nahi...isliye main inhe ghar chodkar aata hoon...humaare do naaye mehmaano ki khaatir daari bhi toh karni hai! 
He said...managing his best wicked look...

G1: theek hai...jaldi aana...
Just as they were leaving... the goon yelled...
He shouted...stopping them in their tracks...

G1: ye tere baap ke joote bade mehenge lagte hai...itne paise kaha se aaye tere paas...kuch gadbad lagti hai...
He said cruelly..
Kabir scrunched his eyes as his eyes darted to Sudhir's clearly vidible expensive formal shoes...

However, he pretended to be scared of him when actually he could break his jaw with a single punch...

K: kya baat kar rahe ho bhai! Ye joote toh boss ne hi diye hai! Mere baap ko bada shauk hai jooto ka..humaare boss  bade dayalu hai! 
He explained...apologising several times in his mind for addressing the man he respected so much in such a lowly manner...

Just then Sudhir let out a pained groan in his unconsciousness & Kabir took the chance...
K: dekho bhai...ye bimaar hai iswaqt...isliye ab hume jaane do...

G1: theek hai! Chal ja! 
The goon was visibly annoyed having never been rewarded by RG...

As soon as they reached out of RG's den safely...luckily not encountering anymore goons they all let out a sigh of relief...

They somehow stumbled off to Kabir's car parked at a little distance & drove away to the nearest hospital safely...

Hospital: 

Kabir held Ananya close while her parents were in adjacent rooms...being treated...
K: shh..Ananya kuch nahi hoga...relax...
Ananya nodded & snuggled deeper into his chest...

A few minutes later a now cleaner & better looking, bandaged Anita came out of one of the rooms...
Ananya rushed into her arms & they both sobbed for the man who was the former's father & the latter's husband...

Kabir looked away in pain...unable to see his love crying...
Fisting his palms to control himself...he made a mental note to inform Khalid in the morning...

A: maa...papa ko kuch nahi hoga...aap mat roiyye please...
She sobbed herself while consoling her mother...

An: Ananya...beta tum khud hi to rahi ho...tum bhi shaant hojao...
Ananya hugged her mother again...tight...like she'd fly away...

A: aap...na..chaliye...
An: kaha beta?

A: bas chaliye...main papa ko unki zindagi ka best surprise dena chahti hoon...
Ananya wiped away her tears & put up an excited smile...

Next Morning: 

It was only 7 in the morning when Khalid & the whole of KKN had reached the hospital...
Kh: Kabir! 
Khalid shook a sleeping Kabir who was asleep in a sitting posture in one of the chairs outside the ICU...

K: hhmm?
Kabir looked around groggily for a moment & then realised his surroundings...waking up completely...

Kh: how's he?
Khalid asked worriedly...

K: pretty bad...
Kabir answered sadly & Khalid nodded solemnly...

They all gathered inside the room where Khalid sae his battered friend fast asleep...
Sudhir was wrapped up in bandages & his non-bandaged body parts were severely bruised...

Everyone winced at his sight...
Kh: y...you ok?
Khalid asked tentatively & Sudhir replied with a groan of pain as he shifted...opening his eyes...

S: yaar main chadanga nahi uss RG nu! Richaji sir aur Ananya ko kitni chot aayi hai...aur sir toh...baapre! 
He fumed...

Just as anyone could think or talk any further Ananya entered the room...
Sudhir's features that were numbed by pain brightened up seeing his little baby girl...& he extended a weak hand towards her...wincing a bit...

Ananya immediately ran to him & held his hand...
A: papa aap theek hai na? Aap abhi aaraam kijiye...as much as I love u don't think ki aap bach gaye! Aap bas ek baar ghar ajaiyye...jamkar daant lagaungi! 
She half laughed & half cried..

Her father chuckled but it soon turned in a painful whimper...alarming her...
She hugged him lightly...
A: Papa I love u sooo much...please aap aaraam kijiye...I promise we'll talk later...
She assured...pressing a kiss to his temple...beneath the bandage on his head...making him smile...

Su: RG called me...usne kaha ki tum...uske paas ho...aur agar main...usse nahi milunga toh...vo...
He trailed off as his voice began to quiver...

A: he did the same thing with me...
Ananya said angrily...

Kh: guys...but where is RG now! I swear Iwon't leave him for hurting my best friend! 
He shouted...

M: shhh Khalid...ye hospital hai...aur rahi baat RG ki toh vo bachega hi nahi...villian hone mein toh vogambo se bhi ek kadam aage nikla! 
He exclaimed...trying to lighten up the mood...however everyone smiled just a slight smile...

A: but u know the best part???...papa...I have a surprise for u?

Su: surprise? Mere liye?

A: hmmm...aur vo aisa surprise hai ki aap abhi iss hospital bed par koodkar dance karenge...
She giggled..
Su: achcha? Aisa bhi kya hai Ananya?

Ananya nodded & looked at Kabir who smiled knowingly...
A moment later he emerged with a woman...a pretty woman in a lovely saree with some jeellery adoring her delicate frame...

Khalid's & Manav's jaws dropped fown seeing Kabir lead a now well dressed Anita into the room...

Ananya lead her mother to her father & gently placed her mother's hands in her father's...
Sudhir's eyes snapped open feeling the familiar touch...

Ananya saw her father gasp & his eyes widen in shock & water at the same time...
Anita too was in tears...tears of happiness...

Su: Ananya...ye toh...
A: maa hai...maa zinda hai papa...RG ne inhe bhi saalon se kaid karke rakha tha...

An: yaad hai aaplogo ko mera jo accident hua tha...aur aaplogo se kaha gaya tha ki meri body tak nahi bachi...lekin aisa nahi tha...jab mujhe hosh aaya toh main RG ke saath thi...uss...uss...RG...ne mujhe dhamki di...ki...agar main uske saath nahi rahi...aur maine aapne parivaar ko nahi choda toh vo aaplogo ko nahi chodega...

Kabir & Ananya both didn't fail to see Sudhir's fists clench...

Kh: I'm going to call the police! 
Khalid cried out...absolutely furious...
He was about to dial the police when Ananya stopped him...

A: rukiye Khalid sir...

Kh: but darling...

A: please...parso mera birthday hai...aur  iss baar main apne aap ko kuch special gift karna chahti hoon...
Ananya said with a smirk...
While the others looked confused...Kabir only smirked...knowing exactly what his love was planning...

Her smirk softened into a soft smile seeing her parents looking at each other...their eyes dripping with love & longing...
Knowing they needed their moment alone she gestured everyone to leave before she herself left the room...

Later...

Kabir found Ananya sitting alone...outside Sudhir's room...
She looked a bit relaxed since he was out of danger & sleeping due to sedatives...

However the huge sac like black circles under her tired eyes, her pale skin & drooping shoulders told him of how she herself hadn't slept for even a blink of an eye...
He knew very well that she hadn't eaten all day & was ignoring the grumbles of her stomach...

Kabir sighed...plopping down besides her...placing the plate of food on another chair...
Ananya wordlessly dug her face into his chest & Kabir caressed her hair gently...

They stayed in each others arms for a long time...finding solace in each others arms until Ananya hesitantly broke away...

K: You're ok? Feeling better?
He asked worriedly...
Ananya nodded...
Kabir nodded back...moving a few strands off her face...wiping away a few tears that rolled down a cheek...

K: shhh now...Ms Kashyap...ye lijiye...
He forwarded her the plate but she pushed it away...

A: nahi sir...mujhe bhook nahi hai...
She said glumly...

K: tch...aise kaise bhook nahi hai...chalo...khao...
He insisted...

A: na...
He didn't let her complete...instead he stuffed a morsel into her mouth & watched her pout & then chew the food in defeat making him grin victoriously...

Kabir continued to feed her lovingly...
Then suddenly Ananya faced him...her features pained...

A: sir...aap..ne...meri itni madat kyu ki? Kyu aap mujhe bachaane aaye? Y..tou didn't need to...I...I.. don't deserve such kindness...meri vajah se sab...papa...didi..sab meri vajah se bhugat rahe hai...
She began to cry...

Kabir immediately brought her into his embrace...
K: bilkul nahi Ms Kashyap! 
Aap sabse achchi hai...and I helped u because u mean the world to me...I couldn't have...lived agar...aap..ko...aaj kuch hojaata...
He said painfully...

K: I'm mad for u...I'm craxy for u...I'm ready to die & kill for u...aapki ek smile ke liye main hadte haste mar bhi sakta hoon...
He admitted...knowing it was time...he had to pour his heart out to her... Ananya gasped hearing him...

A: sir...
K: shhh...let me complete...
He whispered passionately...his finger placed firmly against her pink supple lips...his voice full of love...
Kabir smiled playfully seeing her red cheeks...

Ananya shivered due to Kabir's intense stare & lowered her eyes but Kabir tipped her chin...making her look into his eyes...but Ananya shied away...

K: Ms Kashyap aap itna sharmaane kabse lagi?hmm?
He whispered huskily...
Ananya turned red at this...
A: ji...Kabir sir...
K: Kabir...

Kabir whispered in her ear while his fingers sensuously caressed her cheeks...
K: aap jaanti hai aap kitni special hai?
A: k..kon..main?
Ananya was shocked to see herself so vulnerable at Kabir's mercy wven though she was one confident girl...

K: haan...sirf aap...Ms Kashyap...
A: Ananya...
K: hmm?
He asked confused...
Ananya pouted...
A: offo! Ab agar main aapko vo..uh..Kabir bulaaungi toh aap bhi toh mujhe sirf Ananya bulaayenge...

K: uhmm...Ms Kashyap zyaada pyaara hai...

A: Ananya...
K: Ms Kashyap..
A: Ananya..
K: Mrs Sharma...
Kabir said cutting of all her protests...
Ananya gasped in surprise...

A: lekin...
K: I love you...
Kabir said passionately...
K: I love u more than I love myself or anything else...tumhaare bina nahi reh sakta main Ananya...I have...no...words to describe how much I love you...I want to spend my life with u...

Ananya's beautiful lips were in a perfect 'O' & his lovely doe eyes widened in shock...
A gasp escaped her lips feeling Kabir's lips skim across the soft skin of her cheek...

Her cheeks turned more crimson than ever before...
Kabir smirked seeing her beautiful blush..
However unable to bear her cheeks all red hot Ananya ran out of the place to calm her nerves...leaving behind a victorious & ecstatic looking Kabir...

TBC😳

Precap: 

Everyone looked on shocked as Ananya threw the glass of water Khuraana handed her to the floor...making everyone look at her...

A: kyu? Bade baap ki bigdi, charecterless aulaad hoon na main...toh main toh aise hi behave karti hoon...vo kya haina mujhe is glass ke paani ka colour pasand nahi aaya toh phenk diya simple!!! 

Ri: Ananya...ye tu kya..

A: arrey kyu? Sabne mere saath bhi toh aisa hi kiya hai...ilzaam pe ilzaam lagaye...nark se battar bana diya meri zindagi ko...aur ab isliye...mujhe rulaane waalo ko ab main khoon ke aasoon rulaaungi!!!
Ananya said angrily...

Mal: Ananya meri baat...

Ananya held up her hand...
A: mazaak bana kar rakh diya hai aap logo ne meri zindagi ka...jab meri apni behen ismein shaamil hai toh iss RG aur Shreya ko kya kahu? 
Lekin nahi...ab bas hogaya...ab main bhi baakiyon ki tarah selfish banungi...nahi banna mujhe tyaag ki devi unn TV serials ki heroines ki tarah...

Now life is only for me, & my parents.no one else...others can go to hell for all I care! & others be ready to face hell! 
She shouted...shocking the others...

Scene 2: 

Finally Ananya had had enough...
Jumping up from her cubicle she stormed into the PCR...ignoring Malvika & Ronnie's stunned gasps...

Ro: r..ready to go on air...in..5..f...4...3...2...1...0
Ronnie stuttered just as Kabir went live again..

K: Namashkar aapka dobaara swaagat khaas khabre...

A: Kabir sir! 
Kabir looked up suddenly to find Ananya barging into the studio...

K: Ananya! 
He whispered...

Ananya neared him making him almost panic but msintain his stern news reader look...
K: Ananya...bahar jao...I'm live...poora desh hume dekh raha hai please...
He whispered...

A: aap janna chahte hai na! Toh suniye nahi hardasht karsakti main kisi bhi ladki ko aapke paas...aur Shreya...uska toh mooh nochne ka mann karta hai...jab bhi vo aapko chooti hai...mujhe fark padta hai...I can't stand to u woth someone else...mujhe jalan hoti hai! 
She sobbed...shouting in agony...

K: Ms Kashyap...

A: Don't u dare Ms Kashyap me samjhe aap Kabir sir! 
She said authoritively...

Kabir kept quiet thereafter...however Ananya's angry face turned into a cute baby pout...

A: I love you too! 
She mumbled...digging her face into his chest & sobbing...while Kabir stood there stunned...rooted to the point...unable to comprehend what just happened...

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update!!!
Finally Ananya has all her family plus the love of her life...
Precap was amazing!!
Ananya confessing in front of the .whole nation that she loves kabir...is superb!!
Can't wait for next
Plz continue soon
Thnx for pm