KaYa FF:A Prince For A Broken Princess!~||~Last Chapter 28:page 54~||~ - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

amazing
finally anita is back to her family and kabir confessed
plz update soon
thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear...
I'm updating now!!! 
Keep reading dear!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANNNAYAK

Awesome ff
pm me too when you update
continue soon

Hi dear...
I'll surely pm u...
I'm about to update!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
 Chapter 28: 

A few days later...

Kashyap House: 

Ananya was fast asleep...her parents tiptoed into the room with a soft smile on their faces...
Anita smiled at the sight of her daughter who was just a little girl when she left & now when Anita was back Ananya was a strikingly beautiful young woman...

Ahe placed her head in her lap...caressing her sleeping daughter's curls...
Sudhir smiled as he opened the curtains to let morning light in...before walked to bed & settled down besides him wife & their sleeping daughter...

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead lovingly...
Su: good morning Ananya beta...Happy birthday!!!!!
He cooed...smiling at Anita who smiled back...

They had planned to wake their princess up on her birthday in the exact way they used to each year before Anita's fateful accident & kidnapping...

Ananya meanwhile...grumbled childishly...burying her face in her mother's lap & snuggling into the warm blanket...

Her father ruffled her hair lovingly & said...
Su: Ananya...good morning beta...utho...tumhe pata hai na aaj kya hai?

A: nahi!
Ananya pouted in her sleep making both chuckle...
An: Ananya...chalo baby utho...KKN nahi jaana? Kabir se nahi milna?

To Sudhir's shock Ananya jumped up...awake...
A: huh?
She mumbled...tucking away her now frizzy & uncombed yet beautiful brown curls...

Anita smirked at Sudhir & he gaped...
An: Kabir ka naam lete hi uth gayi beta?
Anita asked teasingly & Ananya blushed a pretty shade of scarlet...

A: j..ji..maa..vo...vo...na...vo...
An: beta...bhale hi itne saal hum door the...but I'm still your mother...isliye mujhe sab pata hai...
She said meaningfully...

Su: ek minute...? Kya pata hai...
He made a hurt face and looked at Ananya...
Su: Ananya...you don't trust me? Tumne...toh kaha thi agar kabhi bhi tumhe koi pasand ho...u know...tumhaara...uh...boyfriend ho...toh tum sabse pehle mujhe bataogi...

Ananya smiled fondly seeing her father's puppy face & moved from her mother's arms into his...
A: offo papa! Aap bhi na! Mera koi boyfriend nahi hai...aur agar hota toh main aapko kabka bata deti...

An: taaki ye uss bechaari ki haddi pasli ek kardete?
Anita asked with a raised eyebrow & Ananya chuckled playfully seeing her father awkwardly clear his throat...

Su: arrey! M..main...aisa kyu...karunga?
He asked...looking anywhere but at them...

A: achcha achcha??? 
Ananya wiggled her eyebrows teasingly...
A: mere junior college ke pehle saal mein ek ladka tha jo nujhe dekhkar lewd comments pass kar raha tha...aur phir kya hua tha...

Su: k..kya...
Sudhir tried to behave like he didn't remember anything...
Ananya smiled naughtily..
A: papaa...
She said teasingly...

An: main batati hoon...inhone pakke jamkar principal je saath ladaai ki hogi...aurend mein ladke ko expel karke hi mane honge...kyu?

Ananya giggled while Sudhir looked flustered...

An: achcha chalo! Ananya beta jao fresh hojao...I know aaj tumhasra janm din hai...lekin hume uss din ke baarein mein statement dene police station bulaaya gaya hai...

A: ji maa...main bas tayyar hoti hoon...
Ananya smiled sadly & walked to her bathroom...

At the police station..

Khu: ok...toh Ananyaji...pehle aap apna statement dijiye...uss din kya hua tha...

Ananya gulped & nodded...
One of the attendents placed water in front of her...

A: uss din...
She began but then simply stopped & picked up the glass of water... with a cold expression on her face...

Everyone looked on shocked as Ananya threw the glass of water placed before her to the floor...making everyone look at her...

A: kyu? Bade baap ki bigdi, charecterless aulaad hoon na main...toh main toh aise hi behave karti hoon...vo kya haina mujhe is glass ke paani ka colour pasand nahi aaya toh phenk diya simple!!! 

Ri: Ananya...ye tu kya..

A: arrey kyu? Sabne mere saath bhi toh aisa hi kiya hai...ilzaam pe ilzaam lagaye...nark se battar bana diya meri zindagi ko...aur ab isliye...mujhe rulaane waalo ko ab main khoon ke aasoon rulaaungi!!!
Ananya said angrily...

Mal: Ananya meri baat...

Ananya held up her hand...
A: mazaak bana kar rakh diya hai aap logo ne meri zindagi ka...jab meri apni behen ismein shaamil hai toh iss RG aur Shreya ko kya kahu? 
Lekin nahi...ab bas hogaya...ab main bhi baakiyon ki tarah selfish banungi...nahi banna mujhe tyaag ki devi unn TV serials ki heroines ki tarah...

Now life is only for me, & my parents.no one else...others can go to hell for all I care! & others be ready to face hell! 
She shouted...shocking the others...

Shreya walked out of the police station...having seen enough drama...with a triumphant smirk on her face...
She had accomplished her mission of seperating Malvika & Ananya...

However just as Shreya left Ananya shot up from her seat & winked at Malvika before giving her a high five before Malvika pulled her in the biggest bear hug ever...ignoring their stunped audience...
Especially Sudhir & Manav looked like they would collapse with shock...

A: offoo! Sab itne hairaan kyu hai?

M: kyunki Katappa ne Bahubali ko maarne ki jagah use hug karliya! 
Manav gasped...

Malvika rolled her eyes...wrinkling her nose...
Mal: itna lame aur ghatiya example sirf tum hi desakte ho!...

M: arrey darling tum emotion ko dekho words ko...
Mal: Shut up Manav! 
Malvika shrugged him off & he made a puppy dog face...Ananya spoke up...

A: khudko tees maar khan ki behen samajhti hai na...isko toh main apne style mein maza chakhaungi...
Ananya smirked a smirk identical to Kabir's...

M: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!! Mujhe sadma lagraha hai!!!
Manav exclaimed dramatically...making almost everyone roll their eyes...

Su: uh...beta...tumdono ki tabiyat toh theek hai na? Main doctor ko bulau?
The words of their worried father sent Malvika & Ananya into hysterics...both clutched their aching stomachs...doubling up with laughter...

The skeptical gang could only watch the two sisters laugh like mads...
K: uh...guys..what's happening? Mind sharing the joke with us?
Kabir quirked an eyebrow at them...

A: Kabir sir...main batati hoon...ye jo abhi hua vo mera aur didi ka plan tha...sorry inspector...aapka glass toda maine...
Ananya trailed off...

Khu: vo toh theek hai bha..uh...Ananya ji...lekin aap ye kehna chahti hai ki abhi abhi jo aapne yaha kaha vo sach nahi tha?

Mal: ji haan inspector Khurraana...
Malvika answered for her...

Mal: Shreya ko ye ehsaas dilaana ki usne hume alag kardiya hai...humaare plan ka hissa tha...

M: ek minute...lekin tun dono achaanak...aise matlab...
A shock stricken Manav trailed off...

A: hmm...ab shuru se shuru karti hoon...
Ananya ssid & began to narrate everything...

FLASHBACK:

That Morning...

Ananya stared at the beautiful teary eyed girl with messy golden brown curls infront of her...in the mirror...it was herself...

Her parents were so keen on celebrating her 25th birthday but even the thought of it brought tears to her eyes...
She wiped them away only to have a few more roll down her cheeks...

She had never celebrated her birthday ever since the fateful day that changed her life...the day she lost her best friend, guide, mother figure, everything...her big sister whom she loved dearly like no one else...
She never celebrated her birthday because she couldn't bear the thought that her sister would not be a part of it...

Shaking out of her thoughts she washed her puffy red face & eyes not wanting anyone to see her tears...
Wiping her face dry, she walked out...

Plopping on her bed she brought out her diary & tried to busy herself in the lead Tinu had given her last night...

Just as she was leafing through it there was a brief, hesitant knock on her door...
She spotted Malvika of all persons at the door...
She stood with her head slightly lowered...

Ananya put up a smile to hide her tears of pain & Malvika reluctantly stepped in...
It had been days since they'd spoken...even hateful words from Malvika's side...

Ananya felt pangs of pain in her heart realisimg that Malvika was ignoring her & wanted nothing to do with her...
But in reality Malvika was dying of guilt...she had absolutely no courage to even face Ananya let alone ask for forgiveness...

She wanted to kill herself for believing that cheat of a woman, Shreya over the little sister of hers who was born before her eyes...
She looked up at Ananya...her teary red eyes trying to silently convey how sorry she was...
Unable to hold back Malvika hugged Ananya...completely stunning her...making her freeze...

No words were conveyed...not that they were needed...
Soft silent sobs of both of them echoed throughout the room...
Ananya stiffled a sob as a pair of soft lips pressed into her hair...
Mal: Ananya mujhe nahi pata ki main kya kahu...I know I don't have the right...lekin...I'm...really sorry...
She sobbed...

Ananya made no attempt to wipe her tears...
Malvika's hands cupped her face...wiping her tears away for her...
Mal: I'm sorry Ananya...I know u hate me for everything I've put u through...aur meri galaati ki koi naafi nahi...lekin please..please...mujhe maaf kardo...I swear main kabhi...phir kabhi tumhaara trust nahi todungi...I...I don't know...vo...vo photos dekhkar main kyu...
She was barely able to speak complete sentences & broke down...Unable to hold back anymore...

Ananya was in a fix...
A part of her was satisfied...rejoicing that her sister had realised her mistake & wanted nothing but to hug her & forget it all...
But another part of hers was shattered & broken...broken beyond repair with the millions of taunts, hateful words, curses everything...
There was no way she could ever forget those 3 years of her life which were worse than hell...
Try as hard as she could...she would never be the same again...nor will her & Malvika's relationship be the same...

There will always be the fear of being misunderstood again...the pain will remain forever in her heart...eating away at it slowly...

Malvika watched her sister's eyes scrunched closed...tears flowed endlessly from them & her lips quivered...
A: its not easy di...main kabhi nahi...kabhi...nahi bhool paungi...aapko andaaza nahi ki mujhpar kya juzri hai inn saalon mein...papa se mat kahiyega...vo sehen nahi karpaayenge...lekin...maine...maine...ek..ek..baar...

Malvika panicked...
Mal: tumbe ek...baar?
She was praying hard that Ananya wouldn't say whst she was doubting...
A: neend ki goli khaane ki koshish ki thi...
She blurted out...

A single gasp was heard in the room ...
Mal: n..nee..nd...ki goli? Kyu? Kyu? Aisa...kyu kiya?
She shook Ananya by her shoulders...the fear of loosing Ananya clearly visible in her eyes...

Ananya laughed...not her usual cheerful one...but rather a emotionless one...
A: Human Psychology didi...jaanti hai insaan ke paas har mod par do raaste hote hai...ek aasaan aur ek mushkil...
Insaan ki fitrat mein hai...asaan raasta chunna...

Main bhi vo dard bardasht nahi kar paa rahi thi...main bhaagna chahti thi uss dard se...isliye maine aasaan raasta chunna chaha...maut...
Par nahi chun paayi use...kyunki baar baar Priyal ka, aapka aur mere sabhi well wishers...doston ka chehra saamne aaajaata tha...
Especially papa...maa unse door hogayi...aap bhi chali gayi...vo jee hi mere liye rahe the...I...I can't even imagine how he'd take it if I...

Malvika smiled proudly admist her tears...
Mal: yahi toh fark hai hum dono mein...mujhe toh khudke alaava koi dikhta hi nahi...aur tumhe khudke alaava sab dikhte hai...koi itna achcha kaise hosakta hai? Aur itne achche insaan ke saath main bura kaise ksr sakti hoon?
Her voiced was laced with disgust as she said the last line...

Hugging Ananya tight she sighed...
Mal: main chahti hi nahi ki tum mujhe maaf karo kyunki uss laayak main hoon hi nahi...
Ek aurat jo apni behen par kisi bahar waale ki baat sunksr itna ghinauna ilzaam lagaaye, apne pati par shak kare...apni khudki 6 mahine ki bachchi ko chodkar chali jaaye usse koi maafi nahi milegi! Kabhi nahi milegi! 
Malvika spat angrily...

But her expressions softened again seeing Ananya...
Mal: I promise u...main...I won't bother u again...I just wanted u to know how sorry I am...aam taur par main kuch bhi karti tumhasri maafi ke liye par isbaar I don't deserve it...u know I shouldn't even live...itne logon ko hurt kiya hai main...mujhe mar hi jaana chahiye...

Malvika got up...quickly wiping her tears away Malvika fondly caressed her face...
Mal: ek aakhri baat...Ananya in 3 saalon mein jitni bhi basr maine tumhe hurt kiya hai na utni hi baar khudko bhi hurt kiya hai...dil ne toh kabhi accept nahi kiya ki tum aisa karogi...lekin dimaag ke aage maat kha gayi main...I love u so much...more than anything...log sabse zyaada pyaar apbe pati, bachchon ya naa baap se karte hai...par main sabse zyaada...apni jaan se bhi zaada tumse pyaar karti hoon...apni choti behen se...I...I'm sorry...

He scrunched her eyes...making few more tears roll down her cheeks...
All this while Ananya sat there expressionless...but tears running down her face without a stop...

Malvika gave Ananya one last look full of love & longing before moving towards the door...

She opened the door & stepped out when she heard Ananya...

A: aapko ek shart par maafi milegi...
Ananya spoke...her face still cold & emotionless...

For a moment Malvika's eyes lit up...
Mal: s...shart? Kaisi shart? Ananya tum jo bologi main karungi...tum...bas batao...bolo...bolo main kya karu...main...kuch bhi karungi...tumhaara dard kam karne ke liye...

Ananya's face remained cold & Malvika grew tense...she didn't want to let her baby sister down yet again...

A: hmm...mujhe...ek achchi si nail polish lagaaksr dijiye...aapko pata hai mujhse nahi lagti theek se...
Her lips twitched into the cutest pout ever...

Malvika stood there...rooted to the ground...not knowing wether to laugh or cry...
Ananya's pout grew cuter...
A: nahi lagaaogi? Toh main bhi maaf nahi karungi! Huhhh!
She sulked with her hands folded & head against Malvika...

Both sisters giggled together...
Mal: lagaungi na! Lekin sabse pehle hum achcha sa outfit select karenge...shyaam ke liye...a happiessttt birthday to my little baby sister! 
Malvika exclaimed...cupping Ananya's face & gently kissing her forehead...

Ananya pouted...
A: didiiieee! Tayyar hona zaroori hai??
She whined & Malvika nodded with a smile

Mal: bohot! 
She said before they hugged tightly...

Mal: Ye sab jo hua hai uski jadd Shreya hai...usine ye sab...

A: jaanti hoon di...lekin isbasr hum jeetenge...vo nahi...
Ananya smirked...

Mal: I have a plan...
Malvika whispered ...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

A: humne ye sab Shreya ko gumrah karne ke liye kiya! Aur ab mere aur didi ke plan ka final part B shyaam ko hoga...
She smirked...leaving the others confused...

Evening: 

A: 3 ghante!!!! 3 ghante!! 3 GHANTEEE!!!! 
Malvika shook her head at Ananya's dramatic form...

A: itne time tak kon tayyar hota hai!!!!
She pouted...

Mal: beautiful women! 
Malvika answered as she finally let go off Ananya's strands locked in the straightener's grasp...

Mal: Wooowww! Aaj Kabir behosh nahi hua toh main bhi Malvika Manav Gupta nahi!
She exclaimed confidently...

In the party...

Media clicked snaps of the lavish banquet hall where the grand party was organised...
On the stage in bold read a flower decked hoarding " Happy Birthday Ananya!"

There was tight security for the high profile guests attending the party...
Ananya glared at her father & he only smiled sheepishly...
A: papa I told u zyaada kharcha mat kijiye...
She scolded...
But Sudhir shook his head...

Su: kamaal karti ho beta! Itne paise time pass karne ke liye kamaye hai kya?? Apne bachchon par nahi toh phir kispar spend karunga?
Ananya shook her head knowing she couldn't  argue ...especially seeing how much her father loved her...

Slowly everyone began to pour in but Ananya was waiting for just one...Kabir...but he was yet to come...

Everyone began to wish her...
M: Happy birthday to my little sister! 
Manav hugged her in a brotherly manner...

A: thank you jiju...auntie, uncke aur Priyal kaha hai?

M: hmmm! You know Amma jabtak tumhaare liye perfect gift nahi dhoondh leti bazaar se niklengi nahi...papa aur Priyal unhi ke saath hai...

Ananya laughed...
A: ok ok...vaise aapne di ko dekha...aaj toh aap gaye kaamse! 
She teased...

M: haaye!!yaar aaj toh tu kamaal lagrahi hai! Tujhe behen kehne ka mann nahi kar raha! 
He said mischievously & Ananya grinned...

A: achcha! Achcha!!! Abhi bulaati hoon di ko...diii!!! 
M: aye! Sshhh shhh meri maa...marvaayegi kya! 
Manav whispered...all scared...

Meanwhile...Shreya frowned seeing RG enter in a suit...
She rushed to him & whispered...
Sh: tum yaha?

RG smirked...
RG: kyu nahi? Aaj humaari pyaari Ananya baby ka birthday hai...toh jashn mein shaamil hona toh banta hai na!!!!

Shreya smirked...

Just then...
A: aiyye aiyye!!!
They heard a loud voice greet them at the other end...

Ananya walked in wearing a beautiful evening dress that shimmered around her...
Her beautiful curls were put up in an elaborate & classy hairstyle...
Light make up couldn't help but suit her glowing radiant face...

A: main jaanti thi ki tum mufta ka khaana khaane bin bulaaye baaraati bankar yaha zaroor aaoge! 
She said with a smirk...
Everyone was shocked to see Ananya speak to him...the sponsor of Khaas Khabre Kabir ke saath like that...

Before RG could speak he got a call...
RG: haan bolo...
He said in a hushed tone...
Caller: boss...vo bhaag gayi!!! 

RG was shocked beyond limits...
RG: naalayak! Dhoondho use! Vo bachkar nahi jaani chahiye...

Caller: ji boss!

RG: ab phone rakh! 
RG said in a rough whisper...
Just then he felt a tap on his shoulder...turning around he got the shock of his life in the form of a lady smiling at him...she seemed not more than 50 & yet looked very beautiful..

L: kahi aap mujhe toh nahi dhoondh rahi?
She asked giving him a confident look...
RG gulped...
RG: A..An..Anit..taa..
He gasped out...

Giving a victorious look Anita neared him...
An: bataiyye na...kya aap mujhe dhoondh rahe hai?

RG was looking at her shocked...like he'd go mad...

Not getting a reply she walked to Sudhir who wrapped an arm around her...
SK: kya hua RG? I see you aren't happy on meeting MY beautiful wife here?
He said with a smirk...

RG was about to run when a strong pair of arms caught him...
K: arrey arrey...itni jaldi kya hai? Aaj Ananya ka birthday hai...use wish nahi karenge? Mere show ke sponsor sahab? 
Kabir gave him a deadly look...Kabir & his grand entries!!!

An: haan rukiye na...10 saalo se bohot khatirdaari ki hai na meri...aur aaj toh meri bachchi ka birthday hai...aaj khaatirdaani karna toh banta hai RG...
Anita said in a deadly calm voice...

A: maine suna tha...ki shikaar khud shikaari le paas chalkar aata hai...aaj dekh bhi liya...
RG: y..ye..tum kya kehrahi ho...m..main...

Khu: Mr RG Ananya ji police ko pehle hi aapke khilaaf saare saboot submit kar chuki hai...behtar yahi hoga ki aap apne aap ko police ke hawaale karde...Mrs Anita Kashyap ke accident & kidnapping, Mr Sudhir Kashyap sur Ananya Kashyap ki kidnapping, aur aur bhi kai puraane jurm kiye hai aapne...you are under arrest! 

Khurraana instrumented his constables to handcuff him...
RG: main chodunga nahi kisiko!! Anita tum bhaagi kaise?
He sounded full of venom...

Kabir smirked at this...
K: kyu sahab? Apne naye gunde ko bhool gaye ...itni jaldi?

At this RG grew wild...
RG: ek baar main jail se nikal jau...Kabir Sharma main tumhe masr daalunga! 
He spat...

RG: aur aap inspector! Kaise saboot...aap aise hi mujhe arrest nahi kar sakte! 

A: RG...maine kaha tha ki ye 24 saal ki bachchi hi tumhaare liye kaafi hai...
Ananya smirked & unpinned her hair from the elaborate hairstyle they were curled in..

Removing the pins she smirked & said...
A: vo lya haina mere khoon mein hi journalism hai...maa journalist...papa journalist...so...bad luck of yours!!! Tch tch tch! 
She sighed...

A: agli baar kisi journalist se panga mat lena...
She said triumphantly while brandishing the clips...

A: see this? Har clip mein ek ek camera laga hai...aur iss clip mein uss din ki ek ek ghatna recorded hai...police ne bhi vo dekh li...ab kya karsakte hai...

Mal: Aur haan...sirf RG nahi inspector...meri pyasri dost ko bhi lejaiyye...
Shreya panicked as she too was handcuffed...

Sh: Malvika...
Mal: SHUT UP SHREYA! INSPECTOR MAIN ISE JAAN SE MAAR DOON ISSE PEHLE ISE LEJAIYYE YAHA SE...sharm aati hai mujhe ki tumse dosti ki maine...tumne mere saath jo kiya so kiya...lekin meri behen ko jo tumne rulaaya hai na uska hisaab toh main lekar rahungi...main bhi dekhti hoon ki Ananya ko hurt karne waali meri pyaari dost zindagi mein phir jail se bahar kaise nikalti hai! 
Malvika fumed...

Sh: Kabir tum toh mujhse p...

K: no Shreya...main sirf Ananya se pyaar karta hoon...mere dil mein sirf Ananya rahegi! Aur koi nahi!!! 
Kabir said firmly...

Khu: Ms Shreya Bhagat u are under arrest for fraud & cheating...and also for outraging the modesty of a woman...

As Shreya & RG were finally lead away...out of their lives...Ananya sighed...

Her thoughts wondered to what Trisha & Richa had told her earlier that evening...

FLASHBACK: 

T: Ananya! 
Trisha hugged her...
A: hmm?
Ananya exclaimed...her face jad a frown seeing Shreya all over Kabir...

Ri: Ananya...kya hua?

A: umm...kuch nahi...
Ananya stuttered...

T: kuch toh hai...tu jab bhi Kabir sir ko Shreya ke saath dekhti hai tu aise kyu behave karti hai?

A: na...nahi toh...
Ananya grew uncomfortable...

Ri: Ananya kahi tu Kabir sir ko pasand toh nahi karti?
Richa asked suspiciously...

Ananya fumbled for an answer however Trisha knew it already...
T: oh my goddd! Tujhe Kabir sir se pyaar hogaya hai!!!! 
She squealed...

After a while...

The party was still going on...
Finally Ananya had had enough...
 Exiting the hall...she drove straight to KKN where Malvika, Manav , Ronnie & Kabir were already there...recording their bulletins...

Ananya stormed into the PCR...ignoring Malvika & Ronnie's stunned gasps...

Ro: r..ready to go on air...in..5..f...4...3...2...1...0
Ronnie stuttered just as Kabir went live again..

K: Namashkar aapka dobaara swaagat hai khaas khabre ,..

A: Kabir sir! 
Kabir looked up suddenly to find Ananya barging into the studio...

K: Ananya! 
He whispered...

Ananya neared him making him almost panic but msintain his stern news reader look...
K: Ananya...bahar jao...I'm live...poora desh hume dekh raha hai please...
He whispered...

A: aap bhi janna chahte hai na sabki tarah! Toh suniye nahi bardasht karsakti main kisi bhi ladki ko aapke paas...aur Shreya...uska toh mooh nochne ka mann karta hai...jab bhi vo aapko chooti hai...mujhe fark padta hai...I can't stand to u with someone else...mujhe jalan hoti hai! 
She sobbed...shouting in agony...

K: Ms Kashyap...

A: Don't u dare Ms Kashyap me samjhe aap Kabir sir! 
She said authoritively...

Kabir kept quiet thereafter...however Ananya's angry face turned into a cute baby pout...

A: I love you too! 
She mumbled...digging her face into his chest & sobbing...while Kabir stood there stunned...rooted to the point...unable to comprehend anything...

Kabir hugged her back happily...
K: You have no idea Ananya how much I love you...tum meri zindagi ho...mujhe apni poori life mein sirf ek ladki pasand aayi hai...aur vo sirf tum ho...
I love you more than my life...
Tumhaare bina mera koi astitva nahi hai...main apni har saans tumhaare naam karna chahta hoon...I want to love you like no one has ever loved anyone...

Kabir spoke with moist eyes...completely forgetting that they were live...
Ananya cupped his face...
A: I'm sorry...aapko wait karane ke liye...aap gussa nahi hai na?
She asked in a baby face...

Kabir laughed slightly & shook his head...
K: now I can't be angry with my Ms Kashyap for long...can I?
He raised an eyebrow & asked...

Ananya blushed...
Kabir lifted her face up with a gentleness none could believe Kabir possessed he placed a kiss on her forehead...
Ananya hid her face in his chest again & loud cheers were heard in the PCR...
Ananya's blush darkened seeing Malvika show them thumbs up & wink naughtily...
Ronnie too was grinning sheepishly...

K: aaj ki khabro ( looks down at Ananya who's head was still resting on his chest) aur pyaar ka silsila chalta rahega...milte hai agli mulaqaat mein...

KKN ke darshako ke liye ek khaas soochna...hum mana rahe hai Valentine's week...agle hafte...
Agar aapki love story bhi meri aur Ananya ki tarah niraali hai aur aap use humaare saath baantna chahte hai toh neeche diye gaye numbers par contact kare...
Ab mujhe yaani Kabir Sharma aur Ananya Kashyap ko ijazat dijiye...zindabaad!!

The bulletin ended with a bang!!! 

Ananya looked up from his chest...locking her arms around his neck...
A: Valentine's week haan? Kamaal hai aap! Matlab aapki galati bhi flawless hoti hai!!!! Maan gaye aapko!!! 

K: welll...
Kabir wrapped his hands around her waist...
K: ab itna achcha kaam kiya hai toh mujhe ek pyaara sa gift nahi dogi?
He asked mischievously...

Ananya frowned...
A: gift?
K: hmm...yahapar...
He placed a finger on his cheek & Ananya gasped...
A: kuch toh sharm kijite apni nayi naveli girlfriend se aise koi kiss maangta hai?
She slapped his chest...

Kabir smirked...
K: mujhe toh chahiye Ms Kashyap...aajtak meri girlfriend aur biwi dono news thi...so kiss toh mili nahi...tum de do na...
He pleaded cutely...
Who knew Kabir Sharma could be such a cutie! 

A: aaawww...
Ananya cupped his face & kissed both his cheeks & then forehead when she heard a throat being cleared...

Malvika smirked teasingly entering the studio...
Mal: Ananya aur mere hone waale jija ji...thoda PDA kal ke liye rakh lein please?
She teased & Ananya blushed harder...

A: didiii! 
She whined & Malvika grinned...

With that they went back to the party...

Everyone was now giving their gifts to Ananya... 
Ananya almost squealed seeing her little niece finally...
A: awww my baby!!! 
She scooped Priyal up in her arms...

P: maashimaa...aap plinshess  ( princess) ki talah laglahi ho! 

A: thank you so much mera bachcha! I missed u so muchh!!! Dadi ke saath Lucknow main maza aaya?

Priyal squealed & nodded...
P: bohooottt! Humne kabab aul biliyaani khaayi! Yummmyyy!!!
A: hmm...yummy! Mera favourite mere bina khaaya!!! 
Ananya pouted & Priyal held her ears...

P: shollie!!

Ananya giggled...
A: its ok! Main toh masti kar rahi thi!!! 
Priyal too giggled at this & Malvika smiled seeing her daughter's adorable nature...how could she have left such a beautiful baby?

Malvika was busy adoring the bond between Ananya & Priyal...
But she smiled realising that inspite of all this Ananya had brought up Priyal like her own child & so Priyal had her values & thoughts...
Mal: chalo...kamsekam meri beti toh apni mummy ki tarah aisi galati nahi karegi!
She sighed...

P: ye maine aapke liye banaya! Ye lo! 
Priyal handed her a big envelope...

Ananya happily unpacked it and found two cards in it...
A: do do cards kyu baby?

P: ek happy badday aul ek happy mummy day! 
Ananya winced seeing the tears threatening to fall out of Malvika's eyes as she Lowered her eyes...

A: Priyal baby lekin...

P: maashimaa aapko main mumma kyu nai bula sskti? Mumma toh vo hi hoti na jo baby ko love kalti hai...aul uska dhyaan lakhti hai...vo shab toh aap kalti ho...mudhe molning mein shchool ke liye lealy kalti ho...aul mum mum bhi khilaati ho...toh aap mumma kyu nai ho?

An eerie silence spread all over at Priyal's innocent question...her question was so simple yet so complicated that none could answer it...
Ananya looked at her father who nodded in assurance...

A: uh...Priyal..kyunki na...aapki mumma meri sister hai...aapki mumma Malvika di hai...main nahi...par main maasi hoon na...aur vo mumma na sahi...mumma ki tarah hi hoti hai...

P: shollie papa pal main aapshe bhi mole ( more) aur full wold mein se meli maashimaa se hi shabshe mole pyaal kalti hoon...aul mudhe aapko hi mumma bolna hai...
She pleaded...

Ananya looked helpless at this & so did  the others...
Just then Kabir spoke up...
K: bhool gaye na mujhe?
Kabir asked with a puppy face & little Priyal giggled & shook her head...

P: nai...mudhe aap yaad ho! 

K: achcha!! How sweet...
Then he looked sternly at Ananya...

K: Ananya sunlo dhyaan se! Main shaadi bhale hi tumse kar raha hoon...par sabse zyaada pyaar main apni iss choti girlfriend se hi karta hoon...ok?
He winked at her secretly while holding Priyal  & Ananya mouthed a thank & a small kiss...making him look at her teasingly...

Even though Priyal had been distracted for the time being Malvika knew it would be a long time before she could become s mother for her daughter...although never more important than Ananya in Priyal's life because she was the one to nuture her when she needed the most...
But she was satisfied...and didn't even want to replace Ananya's place in her daughter's heart...

Ananya looked at Kabir, still playing with Priyal...
A: apni nayi naveli girlfriend ke liye gift nahi laaye uske birthday par? 
She asked with a pout & Kabir smirked...

K: of course laaya hoon...
Kabir smiled as he took out a small dainty velvet box from his pocket...

He opened it & took out something that he held in a fis8
t...making everyone unable to see it...
K: main jinki ijazat sabse zaroori thi...jinke na  chahme par msin iss rishte ko aage nahi badha sakta...unki sehmati se Ms Ananya Kashyap...main aapse poochta hoon...kya aap mujhse...shaadi karengi?
Will u make me the lucky life partner of yours?

He asked ever so lovingly...

Ananya's parents smiled seeing the daughter's blushing & radiant face...finally she was happy...

A: kisi aur se karke dikhaaiye! 
She said with a pout...

K: shaadi? Aur agar karloon toh? You know...how about...
Kabir trailed off naughtily & Ananya puffed up her cheeks...

A: taange tod dungi...pehle uski...phir aapki!! 
She said with a grumpy face & everyone laughed...

Kh: kalki ratings dekhne laayak hongi!! Oh my goddd! A live proposal of love is like Wooowww!!!!!
Khalid cried out dreamily...

Ananya was the happiest person on earth as Kabir slid the beautiful diamond ring onto her dainty finger...

K: I love you...
A: I love you too...

Finally the Broken princess was healed by her prince & their fairytale love story had just begun! 
It was a chance for Ananya to leave behind all her pain & all those who did wrong to her...hurt her...
She would now start a new life with the love of her life...Kabir...her love...her saviour...

The End😳

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome and lovely ending di 
Loved it to the core 
So Beautiful
Epilogue to banta hai 
Thanku for the pm
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Plz give an epilogue too
Thanks for pm
MANNNAYAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Comfesssion was so good
Thanks for the pm
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...such a beautiful and perfect end!!
Loved it...
Loved Kaya and priyal too!!
Thnx for pm
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely end ..
such a beautiful live confession .
thanks for pm
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4