Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
One after the other ridiculous statements made by BW celebs and Khan family on this issue.

Originally posted by: djoker

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arbaaz always does the opposite lol ,even during fight with vivek ,i remember everyone bought him down but while shooting shootout he was quite friendly with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(ps n bhai dint like it πŸ˜†)
at least some one is speaking sense i mean part of it
on a side since when did everyone in bollywood become youth icon sid,varun,ranveer,arjun salman πŸ˜†

Yeah. He is quite opionated but he also suffers from some stupid genes. It also doesn't help that Salman is still the bread and butter guy. That kind of restrains him to some extent. But banda shaana hai sabse mil jhul ke rehta hai. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: roni_berna

One after the other ridiculous statements made by BW celebs and Khan family on this issue.

Abhi to we have to await for more statements by Abhijeet, Sunil Shetty, Daisy Shah, Zarine Khan, and many others.
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Abhi to we have to await for more statements by Abhijeet, Sunil Shetty, Daisy Shah, Zarine Khan, and many others.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i'm waiting for abhijeets comment what he's going to say,last time it  was just hilarious and he got rightfully trolled
on a side note iifa in madrid is happening bw wale ache se bhaag gaye  we have to wait for long now

Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvu2jkc2vV0

I was watching Arnab's shouting match show...
Oh God!  Naghma, Nafisa Ali!  The way these females are defending Salman is unbelievable! 
  Naghma saying hes immature so he didnt know what he was saying. Yeah Right! 50 yr old immature chhokra! πŸ€ͺ
And Nafisa and Shailendra Singh (dont know who he is) these supporters just want the controversy swept under the carpet! Very convenient for their favorite "boy" πŸ€’

The journo rightly said why shouldnt reporters do their duty and call out Salman for his statements? Why shd he be spared and his statement be swept away? 

And yet as Arnab rightly pointed out, all those BW celebs called out Mulayam's disgusting "boys will be boys" comment, Abhijit Mukherjee's "painted and dainted" comment, their statements were strongly condemned by Shabana, Farhan and others. Where are they now?

All of the BW social activists are hiding under their beds out of TERROR OF SALMAN? 

Some lawyer guy even said this is a planned controversy, it seems these PH guys have boardroom meetings abt starting a controversy before releasing a film, and they even consult lawyers if there will be any legal repercussions! πŸ˜²
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvu2jkc2vV0

I was watching Arnab's shouting match show...
Oh God!  Naghma, Nafisa Ali!  The way these females are defending Salman is unbelievable! 
  Naghma saying hes immature so he didnt know what he was saying. Yeah Right! 50 yr old immature chhokra! πŸ€ͺ
And Nafisa and Shailendra Singh (dont know who he is) these supporters just want the controversy swept under the carpet! Very convenient for their favorite "boy" πŸ€’

The journo rightly said why shouldnt reporters do their duty and call out Salman for his statements? Why shd he be spared and his statement be swept away? 

And yet as Arnab rightly pointed out, all those BW celebs called out Mulayam's disgusting "boys will be boys" comment, Abhijit Mukherjee's "painted and dainted" comment, their statements were strongly condemned by Shabana, Farhan and others. Where are they now?

All of the BW social activists are hiding under their beds out of TERROR OF SALMAN? 

Some lawyer guy even said this is a planned controversy, it seems these PH guys have boardroom meetings abt starting a controversy before releasing a film, and they even consult lawyers if there will be any legal repercussions! πŸ˜²

I agree some of his debates were really good. But he does not let anyone speak!πŸ˜†

Everyone there had basically nothing to say in Salman's defense and they were eaten alive by Arnab. Those who were supporting Salman in the start said we want apology and then started saying he is immature, this matter is not that big! 

The only reason I dislike Arnab is that in the debate anyone is hardly allowed to speak besides himself. He chooses a side and then kills anyone who has a different viewpoint. πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

I agree some of his debates were really good. But he does not let anyone speak!πŸ˜†

Everyone there had basically nothing to say in Salman's defense and they were eaten alive by Arnab. Those who were supporting Salman in the start said we want apology and then started saying he is immature, this matter is not that big! 

The only reason I dislike Arnab is that in the debate anyone is hardly allowed to speak besides himself. He chooses a side and then kills anyone who has a different viewpoint. πŸ˜†

IKR, hes just like Bill O'Reilly on Fox News here...doesnt let any of his guests talk! 
Arnab is his Indian version! πŸ˜†
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking at it from a pretty objective view, Arbaaz's statement is pretty interesting in what is not said. Through the twisted, weird, long statement, it appears pretty clear that Arbaaz thinks that Salman definitely worded his statement wrongly and needs to give out a clarification. Not quite sure if he disapproves of the exact comparison Salman used, but Arbaaz definitely sees why it was wrong. 

I mean, I had expected his statement to be along the lines of Salim's, completely on Salman's side and claiming that Salman had done nothing wrong. But he actually does, albeit subtly, imply that Salman was wrong. 

I'm glad that at least someone from his family recognizes that he was wrong. 
Edited by lovely_lady - 7 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arbaaz wont bite the hand that feeds him lol this was expected