Posted: 7 years ago

PTI | Jun 22, 2016, 10.33 AM IST
Arbaaz Khan
Arbaaz Khan: Hope Salman Khan gives a justification
Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan said that he hoped his brother Salman Khan comes out and gives a clarification about his controversialremark where he compared himself with a raped woman when describing the gruelling 'Sultan' shoot. "Not every incident that happens with Salman, I am supposed to be answerable...He is a 50-year-old man who says what he wants to to the media and lives his life."

"There are some things which we say while talking but we should look at the intention, why was it said. I definitely have no doubt that whatever Salman said, the intention was not wrong," Arbaaz said, when quizzed by reporters about the controversy at the trailer launch of 'Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai'.

"I am sure Salman must have realised the comparison he did was not may be appropriate and for that, if he feels he needs to apologise, he will apologise or not, why are you asking me whether he should or not," he said. "If he has said it by mistake, may be he should probably give a justification," Arbaaz added.

"But I don't think I am entitled to make a comment and say 'he has to apologise'. I would hope that he gives a clarification for whatever, because a controversy has been created. So jawaab dena banta hai, because people look upto him, he has got a lot of following, he is a youth icon. It was just the kind of (statement) where we compare things...I worked like a 'donkey' so now people will say you used the word donkey, so some animal activist will come after you," Arbaaz said.

"Sometimes you say something out of context, your intention is not wrong but if you de-sensitise it and become over sensitive about it, then you can create an issue over anything," Arbaaz added.
Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seems like the entire family is conflicted. They need to sit down and figure out what their official position is because Abba jaan is saying something else, bhaijaan is saying something else. Confusion pe confusion. Lagta hai public ne itne ched kiye ke confuse hogaye ke bole kaha se aur ðŸ¤¬ kaha se. ðŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arbaaz's answer is more sensible than Salim's 
  I have a better metaphor for you...If you use this I assure you no activist will come after you and also this is the most apt metaphor for you - DONKEY SHIT!

But one thing you said is right ... why should you talk on behalf of a 50+ year old middle aged man? Please explain that to your old man Arbaaz!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

They are playing now!

Ping Pong comments from family members to confuse people.
pallavi25 thumbnail

"It was just the kind of (statement) where we compare things...I worked like a 'donkey' so now people will say you used the word donkey, so some animal activist will come after you," Arbaaz said." 

Shows this one also shares the same mentality! Saying that donkey comparison and raped woman comparison are the same? ðŸ¤¢ 
Animal activist will come after you? What does he mean? 😲 That the women's activists are ridiculous to come after Sallu? What a 🤬!

Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

They are playing now!

Ping Pong comments from family members to confuse people.

Sab ek dhaali ke chaate baate hai ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by: fitoori_kiara18

Sab ek dhaali ke chaate baate hai ðŸ¤¢

More like thali ke baingan. And the thali is provided to them by Salman. Toh kya karen sonch ke bolna padta hai. 

That's why I always say. When I die. I want to die healthy and not sick and debilitated. And when I live I hope I never have to spread my hands up for anyone and be dependent. Usse acha mar hi jaye. 

Originally posted by: pallavi25

"It was just the kind of (statement) where we compare things...I worked like a 'donkey' so now people will say you used the word donkey, so some animal activist will come after you," Arbaaz said." 
Shows this one also shares the same mentality! Saying that donkey comparison and raped woman comparison are the same? ðŸ¤¢ 
Animal activist will come after you? What does he mean? 😲 That the women's activists are ridiculous to come after Sallu? What a 🤬!

Ooops..did he say that?😲 I should have read the whole thing properly...

*goes back to edit the nice comment made for this donkey shit*
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The media should have the guts to corner Salman and ask him. Why don't they ask him on Twitter ? Why ask his family ? Arbaaz's answer is sensible. I can't say that about his dad.