Arnavkushi1 thumbnail
is ridhika navensen daughter?anyway wonderful excellent update.pl continue soon pl.
sam88 thumbnail
I think new twist is on its way
corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the update. Khushi father seems as if he is here for money and fame. His daughter is getting married to a rich man so he wants to be a part of her life. 
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
Not sure Navin n his wife are telling truth...

Good Arnav told khushi about Radhika ...

Eagerly looking forward
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice update interesting
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is khushi sole owner of property of sen  family
ranogill thumbnail
Awesome story .. I just don't want khushi to hurtEdited by ranogill - 7 years ago
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Who is telling the truth? Khushi's so called daddy or Gupta?
Why is Khushi afraid of her biological father?
Teaser of part 24 is delicious!!!!
But hint for upcoming part is bit scary.
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 24

Aman and Pooja got married and their wedding reception was going on in the rrof garden of Raizada buidings..Arnav and Aakash were receiving the guests.The whole Raizada family including shyam's parents, Kishore's parents, Khushi's family except Buaji and Shashi were there. Khushi was with the Raizada staff and they were asking her about her wedding.Arnav and Khushi were exchanging glances every now and then.Khushi was wearing a light orange saree which was one of the most suitable colour for her.Arnav wanted to take her in his arms.He was looking dashing in his light green shirt with matching suit.While every one was busy chatting with each other, Arnav sent a message to Khushi to come down to his private room adjoining his office.

She reached there.He closed the door and hugged her in such a way that she could not breathe.

Khushi:Arnavji..please

Arnav: Ten more days for our marriage.

Khushi:So..?

Arnav:We have to enjoy the moments before the marriage.

Khushi:So after marriage no enjoyment?

Arnav looked her meaningfully. She became very shy and hid her face in his chest.

Khushi:Arnav ji, I didn't mean that.

Arnav:What?

Khushi raised her face to him.He kissed her on her eyes,cheeks and lips.

Khushi:Arnav ji...

Arnav:Khushi...I love you...Don't leave me alone...

Khushi:Never...

They were in each other's arms and Khushi  and Khushi was resting her head on his shoulders.

Khushi:Arnav ji...I'm worried about Payal.Her marriage has not taken place yet.

Arnav: I know that Kishore likes her.As his parents are here , I think he will present the matter.

Khushi:I want her to be happy.

Arnav:I'll see to it.Don't worry.And I'm going to fix the marriage of Aakash also.

Khushi:With Thanu know?..

Arnav:Yes

Khushi:Arnav ji..

Arnav:Hmm..

Khushi:Mehendi ceremony is after two days know?I'll miss you

Arnav :Missing me..What The..?I'll be there

Khushi:No way...yesterday .Buaji was telling mamma that she has a doubt whether we are meeting secretly.And she also told that Arnav ji should not see what is written in the mehendi  before marriage.Otherwise it is apashagun hai.

Arnav:What rubbish?I'll be there.Your Buaji is living in the 16th century.

Khushi:Arnav ji...let us go...amma will be searching.

Arnav mentioned  the topic of Aakash and Kishore's marriage to nani ,Anjali and Shyam.They were happy and ready to proceed.Kishore's parents were reluctant to accept the proposal.But Kishore was strong in his decision.

Kishore:Mamma,I've mingled with lot of girls while I was studying abroad.I want a homely girl.I'm fed up with the made up beauties.And moreover I don't like chatter boxes.

Kishore's father:Oh my god, is it you who is telling all these?You used to flirt with even old ladies.

Kishore:That's all  fun dad.But in family life one needs a girl who is not only educated but with understanding of the family bond and values.

Kishore's mother:We have to think about our status know?

Nani:Manorama,What was your position before your marriage?

Manorama felt as though she got a slap .She kept quiet.

Thus roka   ceremony  of Aakash and Kishore was done befor Arnav's marriage.Aman and Pooja were too happy to accept  Aakash as their brother in law.

After the roka Arnav talked to Payal:I'm sorry for everything.I was really repenting  on what I've done to you but now I'm happy.

Payal:Now I've no regrets ...God has given me a person who loves me for what I am.I m lucky and thank you for every thing you have done for us especially for Pappa and for making Khushi happy.

Shashi was brought from hospital.Every one was happy to see that Shashi was responding to people.Garima told him every thing that happened when he was in hospital but didn't mention about Navin.

It was the day of Khushi's mehendi.The ladies of Raizada family, Pooja and Thanu were present.As the mehendi was going on Arnav entered her house.Nani and Buaji were shocked .

Nani:Chote, why are you here?

Arnav:To see Khushi

Buaji :Arnav Babua, this is wrong.

"We are also here".Every one turned to see who that was.They saw Aakash and Kishore.Buaji behaved in a funny way that every one laughed.

Anjali:Young generation does not believe in orthodox customs Buaji.Let them enjoy.

Nani was totally annoyed.

Arnav had eyes only for Khushi.She was wearing a yellow with red lehenga and was looking extremely beautiful.Arnav was not allowed to go near her.She was looking at him mischievously.After the function every one was saying good bye to each other and Arnav went near Khushi to see what is written in her right palm.She was behaving naughty by covering her palms with dupatta.Anjali was watching this.

Anjali came and asked :Khushi, let me see your hands.

Arnav slowly came near Khushi.But Nani's voice stopped him.

Nani:Chote, You can't see what is written in her hands before wedding.

Arnav was annoyed.khushi smiled mischievously.

Buaji:Oh god, Khushi all the mehendi will be in the lehenga now.Remove your dupatta from your hands.

Khushi:It is getting dry buaji.

A totally annoyed Arnav went to sleep that night.Khushi called him.But he didn't answer at first.

She gave him a message which he couln't resist.

"Arnav ...pick up the call and give me a ...she showed the sign of a kiss.

Arnav:You were cruel to me today.You didn't allow me to see the mehendi, didn't allow me to kiss you.

Khushi:This wait is exciting and sweet know Arnav ji?

Arnav:In a way Khushi...now only  6 more days.After that we'll always be together.I can't wait.

Khushi:Now pappa is also happy.Pappa doesn't know about  that man coming and asking for me.

Arnav:We will tell him when he comes back to his usual self.

Khushi:Good night Arnav ji.

Arnav:Good night Khushi..

The next day Raizada and Gupta family were really in a shock.An important daily had reported a news with Ridhika and Arnav's old photograph.

The title was this."The ex-girlfriend of Mr.Raizada is in the town",It very clearly explained his relation with her in the past .The article ended like this.Would he select his ex or his fiancee?

Arnav was shivering with anger.He took his phone and contacted someone.

The mobiles in  Raizada,Gupta and Aman's families were ringing without a stop.Every one wanted to know the truth.In Gupta family no one except Khushi had any idea about Ridhika.They were in a panic.Shashi was asking what was going on.Garima was crying and Buaji was cursing.Payal asked Khushi whether she knows anything.Khushi asked them to keep quiet and explained  what Arnav told her.Buaji was crying and saying:Oh god, what bad omen is there on these two girls?please take care of them.

They heard a car stopping in front of their house.They saw Arnav coming to their house.Arnav saw the worried faces.

Arnav:Please don't worry.This is done to spoil my name.In a way it is a punishment for what I've done to Khushi.Now  please listen to what I say.Whatever any one say or ask please don't reply.There are only 6 more days for the marriage.We've to be careful.My men will be near your house.Don't worry.

He just touched Khushi's hand and left.

Eventhough it was a relief they were very annoyed about Khushi's name again coming in the gossip.

Payal:Amma,this happens when the bride or bride groom is a popular figure.Arnav ji will see to every thing.Don't worry.

Aman and others were impatiently waiting for him. Aman:Arnav where were you?

Aman:That bitch is upto something.What are you going to do?

Arnav:Nothing,it is done to provocate me.We will not respond to any queries related to the gossip.

Syam:Exactly.

Arnav:All of you behave normal.

At both houses the marriage preparations went on well

Part 25 in page 87

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
lloved it