Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

I felt khushi's uncontrollable attraction towards Arnav and Arnav's mindset towards khushi ie; daring to set a bet and all after doing all the damage to her and her family's image, is a bit unrealistic. Just my opinion. I think you have some super twists in your bag to justify all this. 

Arnav is a person who does things impulsively.But he never repented except in Khushi's case.
He gives the news in the paper without thinking the after effects.The absence of parents in his life,eventhough anjali is a loving sister,is one of the factors that make him so.He loves Khushi but doesn't know how to handle the situation.
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Akash likes Payal..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I could not comment before as I was traveling to India and my phone was shut till I reached home ... Love this story
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story is getting more and more interesting,
Who is responsible for the whole situation?
Who loves Payal? Kishor or Akash?
Why her amma and buaji are behaving so rudely?
Is Akash good or bad person?
After reading these both updates I am not sure whom to believe?

Waiting eagerly for the next half of part 18.
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 18 CONTINUATION

Khushi continued through tears:Yes, Arnav ji.I lost my mother when I was 2 years old.Amma is a friend of my mother.My mother's  relatives were not ready to look after me because my mother was single. My mother married my father against the wishes of their  families..He was from Bengal.I came to know from my amma that they loved each other and nothing in the world could separate them.My father was a rich man .My amma was the one who supported my parents.But my father abandoned my mother when I was born.She could not adjust with the situation and soon went  into a state of depression and later committed suicide.It was amma and Papa who brought me up even at the time my mother was alive.They lived in Bengal then because my Papa's business was in Bengal.My mother , I think had foreseen death ,told my amma not to send me to my father.

She stopped because she could not control herself and cried .

Anjali came forward and sat beside her.Arnav wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her.

My name is actually Samantha Sen.My amma and pappa but called me Khushi.

Shyam:When did you come to know all these?

Khushi:When I was studying in school.

My amma and pappa shifted from Bengal when I was three years old and Jeeji four years old.None of our relatives were in Bengal.When amma and pappa came to Lucknow ,with two children, they naturally thought that we are their children.Only Buaji knew it because she was with us.They never gave me a hint.But I began to wonder while I was growing up,why my name is samantha sen and Jeeji's payal gupta.I compelled  my parents to say the truth.They just told me that my parents are dead and as there was nobody to look after me, so they took me with them.Later I probed more about my parents, one day Buaji told me the whole story.She also told me that my father is alive and that is why Shashi could not adopt me. My amma and pappa quarelled with her for telling the truth to me.I began to hate my father as I came to know the way he treated my mother .One day his photo came in the news paper,receiving an award for the best business man and there was an interview in the TV.In that he never even mentioned my mother or me.

when Ar..Arnav ji gave the news in the paper,my name was  Samantha Sen.Already I hated my father and with this incident I decided not to be known in that name any more.So in Delhi no one knows me by that name.

Shyam:Is your father business man, Navin Sen?

Khushi:Yes

Shyam:Oh my god.

Shyam:Very complicated matters.Then Arnav, You put sindoor on Khushi's forehead means, did you marry her?

Arnav:Not legally, it was a mutual agreement to wait for me until I came from London.

Payal and Khushi's phone were ringing continuously.

Payal connected the call.She heard Garima shouting:Amma, we are in Arnav ji's house. Payal's face told that Garima is using some abusing words.

Aakash took the phone from Payal and said sternly:Aunty, they are with my sister and Nani.we will bring them there safely .Thank you and cut the phone.

Nani:You know the meaning of putting sindoor on a girl's fore head?

Arnav:Yes, Nani, that is why I did it. i.e in the pooja room of sheesh Mahal.

Anjali:Chote, how can you take the things so lightly?

Arnav:I had to return to London and I never knew what was going on  in Khushi's house.Khushi didn't tell me any thing.

Nani:What was Garima's reaction when Khushi came back from sheesh mahal?

Payal and Khushi  looked uncomfortable .Payal:we will tell you later naniji.

Nani:Now Chote,, the next thing is to accept her as your wife according to the rituals and ceremonies.

Shyam:No..first we have to clear the name of AR designers  and

Arnav completed:Khushi's father's treatment.

Shyam:Aakash and Kishore, please take them home.

Arnav:No, I will take them.

Thus Khushi and Payal went with Arnav.They didn't talk much on the way.Arnav dropped them at their home and met Garima.

Garima was shivering with anger.She sneered at Arnav:How dare you?Don't you have shame to come here again?

Arnav:No..because I'm standing in the house of the girl whom I going to marry.

Mrs.Gupta, I've done a severe mistake.I know that.I don't deny it.I published the news in the paper in a rage and misunderstanding but at the same time I thought that if  my name is aligned with her then no one else would be ready to marry her. I thought that she would come back to me.It was cruel, I know but I never thought that things would turn this way.

But I just want to ask you one thing.Why do you think that I killed Rohit?Why are you so adamant that she should not marry me?My family has already apologised,Now we are here to look after your husband, I will find a good alliance for Payal, I will protect all of you, I'm ready to do any thing.

Garima:I don't believe you.You will cheat her as her mother was cheated by her father.

Arnav: I cannot make you believe in me.But If I'm Arnav Singh raizada, I'll marry your daughter legally at the earliest possible, whether you agree or not.I want to marry her with your consent but if you are not ready to agree I will have my own way.I appreciate you and your husband in bringing her up.It was so good of you.But she is not your slave.

Khushi:Arnav Ji...

Arnav:Some body has acted smart and spread a news against AR designers.I am going to find out.I'm apologising again for what all I've done but if I knew the situations earlier, I would have been here earlier.I'm going to give your husband  the best treatment available.If you want your husband to come back to life, you won't object.But if you want your ego to win, then it means that you don't love your husband or your family.Bye.

He looked at Khushi and said:Come with me.I want to talk to you.

Garima was silent.

Buaji:No..how can she before marriage?

Garima said without any feeling:Let her go.

They left.

Garima was crying bitterly.

Buaji:Garima, he has done some thing wrong, we know, but he is good at heart.Now, we have to think only about Shashi, nothing else.

Payal's phone buzzed:She hurried to her room.

Buaji:Who is it Payal?

Payal was embarassed.She said:My..my..friend.

Arnav parked his car in front of a small house away from the crowded area..He never allowed any one except Aman to enter the place.It was a place far away from his house and was set in such a pattern that no one will be aware of the existence of such a building there.It was a small building reminding the houses of olden days.It was surrounded  by a  garden .The exotic fragrance of flowers makes one feel whether they have come to heaven.It was the place where Arnav comes when he wanted  to be alone.

The care taker and the security hurried to open the gate .Arnav was silent throughout their drive.Khushi was totally mesmerised by the calmness and exotic fragrance .  Khushi  followed him inside the buiding. It was well set in such a way that one feels solace.Arnav stopped and looked at her.Arnav:Do youfeel uncomfortable?

Khushi:No..

Arnav continued walking and opened a room.Khushi  was totally taken a back when Arnav opened the door.The wall of one side of the room was full of Khushi's photos. Khushi stood wide eyed.She could not speak.

Arnav:come in

Khushi walked in and looked at each and every photo.

Arnav stood behind her.She could feel his breath.

Arnav called :Khushi.She slowly turned towards him and looked at him.He looked into her eyes and they  suddenly hugged each other.

Arnav:Khushi..would you forgive me?

Khushi:No...

Arnav suddenly raised his head:What the...?

Khushi:you were cruel to me, You suspected me and given publicity

Arnav:I never mentioned any other man's name.I made the world aware that you are mine.I aligned your name with me.

Khushi:It's all fun to rich people like you.But for us...,,.Arnav suddenly put his finger on her lips.

Arnav:No...Money should not come in between our relation.

Arnav:I called you the next day itself.But you didn't answer my call.I tried several times.So I understood  that you were annoyed with me.I left for London with the thought of returning fast and to claim you.

Khushi:I don't believe because you suspected me with Rohit.Why did you think that you can claim me?

Arnav:See, I was not ready to forgive you then, but I wanted to hear from you the reason for behaving sweetly with me and having friendship with Rohit.I was angry with jealousy but some where in my mind I thought that you cared for me. I was totally confused.I was actually going to end every thing as I thought that you betrayed me.Then after a few days when I got your message I came over here and met you at Sheesh Mahal.The  night which changed every thing...

Khushi was now looking shy.She moved away from Arnav.

Arnav turned her towards him.She hid her face in his chest.

You promised me certain things then..you forgot?

Khushi looked up and covered his mouth with her right palm.Arnav kissed her palm.She suddenly withdrew her hand as a sudden shiver ran through her.

Arnav was continuing in his husky voice:and you disappeared without giving me any clue.How could you?Do you know the mental torture I was going through?And when I saw you in my office after many months, I could not believe my eyes.I decided not to give up and now we are here.

Arnav whispered in her ear:I want to marry you as early as possible.I can't wait much

Khushi suddenly with drew from him and said:Arnav ..ji..I want to be your wife with the blessings and consent of my family.

Arnav now shouted:So you don't believe me?You are mocking at my love for you.

Khushi:No..Arnav ..ji, I want to be your wife when my parents   whole heartedly accept you as a member of the  family .

Arnav:What is wrong with you Khushi?

Khushi:If you truly love me , you will understand me.

Arnav kept quiet.

Arnav:Why did you hide every thing from me when you came to sheesh mahal?

Khushi: I had very less time with me.You remember?

I just had told you that my parents have decided to get me married to Rohit and regarding my engagement the next day.You asked me the reason and told you that it was because you spoiled my name and Rohit was ready to save me.

Arnav:Did you tell the happenings in sheesh mahal to any one?

Khushi:No...but amma beat me a lot and when she saw the sindoor ,she asked me the reason.I told her that you put it on my fore head.she was so mad at me.She told to forget you and not to see you again.I told her that I won't marry any one else.Then  she closed the door of my room and hit me with a stick.She didn't give me food that night.She also broke my mobile.

Arnav hugged her tight.

Arnav:Sorry Khushi, Sorry.I would  make you the happiest wife.I would love you and care you till the end of my life.I cannot live without you.

Khushi:Me too.

Arnav started to kiss her fore head, eyes, cheeks and slowly at the parted lips.

Suddenly Khushi drew herself away.No..Arnav ji..not before marriage...

Arnav whispered:I've already kissed you on your lips.Then why...

Khushi:Now..only after marriage..

Arnav:Arnav singh raizada never begged to any girls for love and ...

Khushi put her fingers on his lips.

Khushi:Khushi kumari Gupta never loved any one else .

Both laughed and decided to leave.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice chapter...wish Khushi agrees to the marriage, even without family's acceptance...else she will look like not serious about Arnav n his love.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful chapter, cant wait to know the mysteries still untold.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
loved the update, but y does garima beat khushi, something is weird about garima.
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing is cleared in this part...why she has two names?
How can her amma hit her? Is she mad? Or is she under some/ someone's pressure?
Khushi's biological father is alive ...why Shyam was worried after guessing her father's name?

Continue ASAP.