SS : Friendship vs Love Part 7 (Pg2)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

The plot will revolve around the hit and run accident, followed by the inter school competition and Jassi getting the truth of adoption. 

Jassi decides to tell the truth to Suri but Ria and Jogi stops her. 

Suri : look Jassi, we are trusting you both don't break our trust  (leaves) 

Simran : Suri, why did you not force the kids to tell the truth, they are hiding from us

Suri : I know but we will find out by ourself, they will not tell us that easily, lets see for how long they will hide it from us 

Simran : you are right we will find out, and it was good you did not force them they will think we are not doubting them 

Kids sit outside the garden in the evening trying to think the way out of the mess. Suddenly Aditya gets a video in his phone showing the four getting out of car which was shown in the footage. 

Sorry guys for short update. I will continue if I get more likes and comments 

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahimar thumbnail
Nice intro
Continue soon

Edited by Rahimar - 7 years ago
Rahimar thumbnail
Nice plot⭐️
Continue soon 
And pls pm me
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

Aditya : guys look at this video 
All shocked 
Jogi : who sent this video ?
Aditya : its a private number 
Ria : what will we do now, if somebody see this video then we will be finished 
Jassi goes back to her room upset for everything happened. 
Jogi : we should go back home right now or else our parents will doubt us 
Khurana house
Jogi : Jassi, we will figure out something don't worry 
Jassi : I am telling you we will land up in big problem that day you will remember my words (leaves the room) 
Next day Jassi and Ria goes out to buy things their mom told them to bring from store. 
Ria : Jassi, do we have everything 
Jassi : yea I think so 
Both of the after checking out goes to their car when Ria realizes her phone is inside. 
Jassi : what happened 
Ria : I think I left my phone inside, you stay here I will be right back 
Jassi : okay come quickly we are getting late 
While Jassi is waiting for Ria somebody from behind puts chloroform on her mouth and takes her. Ria comes out and sees the goon taking Jassi away and tries to stop them but is hit by a rod on her head. At house the family gets worried when girls does not return home. 
Suri : what's wrong 
Simran : Ria is not picking up the phone, I hope she is not in trouble 
The drivers brings unconscious Ria at home which shocks everybody. 
Simran : Ria (pats her face) open your eyes, Raj come quickly 
Jogi too gets worried seeing Ria's condition. Raj puts bandage on Ria's head. 
Simran : Girish, how did this happen, and where is Jassi, I sent the girls on your trust 
Girish : I don't know ma'am when they came out I went to get the car and till I came back I saw Ria lying on floor, I don't know where did Jassi go
Khurana family panics after learning the incidence from Ria. 
Jogi : who were they Ria, tell us
Ria : I did not see their face, when I came out from store they were taking Jassi and somebody hit hardly on my head 
Raj, Kulvinder, Jogi goes out to find Jassi. Jogi informs Adi about Jassi and tells him about the blackmailer kidnapped Jassi. 
Adi : Jogi, before it gets too late we should tell the family everything, 
Jogi reminisces Jassi's words on getting in big trouble. 
Jogi : today this happened because of us, if anything happens to Jassi I will not forgive myself 

Precap : Jassi sees the face of kidnapper and gets biggest blow. 

Rahimar thumbnail
Awesome chapter⭐️
Pls continue soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

Ria reveals everything to the families.
Simran : how could Ria (hold her shoulder tightly)
Ria in tears : I am sorry mom I should have told you earlier, Jassi wanted to tell everything but we always stopped her
Simran : remember if anything happens to Jassi then you all be responsible for it
Jassi regains consciousness and sees the person in front who brought her to the old factory. She gets astonished to see the person who is none other than Abhimanyu.
Jassi : you? how dare you bring me here
Abhimanyu (caresses his hair) : well well, surprised? oh yea you are shocked?
Jassi : why did you framed us? what enmity you had with us
Abhimanyu : don't be scared, I have enmity with your brother and most likely to that aditya (tries to touch her cheek)
Jassi : stay away from me, remember police will not leave you
Abhimanyu grabs her hair tightly and throws on floor hardly.Abhi : I wanted revenge from that aditya, but bad luck your brother also took enmity from me

Jassi feels helpless and prays for her brother and Aditya's safety. Jogi and Aditya asks the people around from where Jassi was kidnapped.
Aditya : jogi, if they took her from here I am sure they might have gone too far
Jogi : how can you be so sure
Both of them hears the street vendors telling about an old factory few kilometers ahead which is closed for many years.
Jogi : Is it possible that person might have take jassi over there
Ria joins them too but Jogi insists her to go back
Adi : jogi is right, its too dangerous go back

Ria : I will not, Jassi saved me when she didn't even knew how to swim, she needs our help now
Jogi : fine but stay with us alright
The trio goes to the old mill to find Jassi. They are completely shocked to see Abhimanyu seeing outside. Jogi asks Ria to call parents and police at the spot.
Aditya : jogi you go with her, I will take Jassi out
Jogi : no way I will not leave you both alone, and let me handle him (tries to to to Abhi)
Aditya : jogi, don't be stupid, he should not get doubt, you go with Ria
Both jogi and Ria goes to the telephone both while Aditya sneaks inside the factory and sees Jassi who is half conscious due to the chloroform. She gets blurry vision when she sees Aditya in front of her. She immediately hugs him
Aditya : don't worry I am here, lets go (opens the rop and unties her)
Both of them runs outside to meet Jogi and Ria.
Jogi (hugs his sister) : Are you okay? this blood
Jassi : I am fine, don't worry but that abhimanyu
Jogi : I know, we will teach him the good lesson he will remember

They are about to leave when Abhimanyu and his goon surround them. The girls get scared. The boys are bashed by the goons at Abhi's farm house where he took them later.
Abhimanyu (goes to Adi who is on floor) : Should I call you fool or smart Adi, we have been son's of rivals from many years
Jogi : You creep, don't think you will spared by law,
Abhi : I don't like to listen the boring lecture. so tell me who wants to die first (points gun on Aditya)
Jogi goes to stop him from shooting but gets too late when bullet fires on Aditya. He falls down with Jassi who was behind him. Both of them heads are injured by glass. The scene horrifies Jogi and Ria. Police and families comes at the spot and arrest Abhimanyu for attempt of murder. The parents gets emotional seeing their children fighting with life and death.
Suri : jassi open your eyes (pats her face)

Both of them are taken to the hospital. Raj tells them the children are in critical condition.
Simran : Suri, be strong nothing will happen to them, they are fighters do you remember their survivor round
Raj consoles Kulwinder and Aditya's dad. Ria goes to gurudwara to pray for Jassi and Aditya. Jogi follows her too.
Suri : Nicky, if something happens to Jassi I will not forgive myself
Simran : be brave, if you get weak then how will you be able to handle jassi, she needs you right now, I will be right back (goes to Raj)
Raj : Simran, both kids are critical right now, that glass had hit hard to them
Simran ; please try your best Raj,
Jogi is delighted with Ria's changed behavior.

Jogi (in his mind) : Babaji, you know I have always loved jassi more than my own sister, I know I have been lying to her about her past but don't give such a punishment to her.
Ria : Till today I did so many things wrong, always misunderstood my mom and Jassi, though both had always supported me
Jogi : RIa, you see god will listen to our prayers
Raj :where is Ria?
Simran : she has gone to gurudwara with Jogi
Raj ; did see how much our RIa has changed, there was one time when she never listened to anybody, now she is asking life of other people
Doctor tell Raj that Jassi's increasing heart beat.
Suri : Jassi, open your eyes my child (tries to wake her up)

Jogi : Look Jassi you know I don't like this type of jokes, we will do fun together (trying to tease)
Aditya's dad Siddharth kapoor apologizes to him for his previous mistake.
Siddhart : I am sorry Aditya, but this time your dad needs you dear (holds Aditya's hand) please wake up for your dad, your mom left me but I don't want to lose you
There is a movement in both of them's finger at the same time
Jogi : Mammaji, look she moved her finger
Jassi have flashes of her accident and her young age when she was separated from somebody.
"No" voice screamed loud in the room. Everybody rushes to the room. Aditya too regains consciousness.
Aditya : Dad, your son is too strong (says in low tone)
Siddharth : I know, you know how much scared I got to see you in this condition
Suri : Jassi, my child (kisses her forehead) you are okay
Jassi is still scared about the dream she had but is calmed down by her mother.
Suri : I am here

Simran : Jassi, I am here
Next day the kids are taken to their respective houses. Aditya receives immense care from his dad much to his surprise.
Aditya : dad, you don't have to miss your meeting
Siddharth : Today a son and a father will spend their day together
Aditya : dad, its okay I promise we will spend our time on sunday
Siddharth : Okay I don't want to argue with you but take care of yourself
Khurana house
Jogi as usual pranks around with his family
Jassi : Maamaji, I am not hungry

Jogi : Fine, you will lose some weight, thank god, my hip was broken while carrying you
Kulvinder ; stop it both of you, Surinderji very soon our kids will be done with their school
Surinder : you don't take tension, and you both have you decided what you want to do
Jogi : I have the best idea, lets save this for later
Gupta house

Simran sees Ria in deep thinking and goes to her
Ria : mom, come (closes her book)
Simran : what was my princess thinking? where was she lost
Ria : nothing, I was just thinking about all that happened this days, life is giving such experience
Simran : Ria, life's another name is experience but moving on is name of sensibility right
Ria : right

Raj looks at the wounds of Jassi and says she will be fine. Jassi goes to Aditya's house and sees him trying to dress his wound on shoulder. She feels bad seeing him trying to heal his wound alone
Jassi : should I help you?
Aditya turns around to hear a sweet voice.
Jassi : Hi
Aditya ; what are you doing here? how are you now
jassi : I am fine, let me help you (goes near him)
Aditya : Its okay, I will manage
Jassi forcefully take the first aid and slowly apply to his shoulder. Both of them gets uncomfortable while getting too close. Jassi is about to moves away but is held back by Aditya

Precap : Final exams in school followed by Inter school competition. Jassi and aditya are selected to enact a play and Jogi Ria have to do solo dance

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Continue writing. I love it. Yaha hi sahi JasTya scenes toh mile. :D
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 4
The awkward moments upsets Jassi. Aditya keeps looking at the innocent face and losens her hand slowly. Both come to their senses and moves apart.
Aditya : I am sorry ( looks down)
Jassi : Its okay, I bandaged your shoulder
Aditya : Thanks, how is your wound now
Jassi ; its much better, I should leave, I will see you tomorrow in school
Aditya : Bye (says sadly)
Jassi calls him but he does not respond when getting lost in her eyes and finally comes to his senses.
Aditya : sorry, what is it
Jassi : My hand (tells Aditya who is still holding her hand)
Aditya : bye
Jassi keeps on walking when Aditya expects her to turn back. She does not turn back till the end of the door but much to his happiness she looks back and smiles at him. Next day the friends get ready to go at school. Jassi and Jogi walks from their house when Ria too joins them.
Ria : good morning both of you
Jogi : say very good morning because today I am feeling very relaxed (says stretching his body)
Ria : I can see that (bit irritated by his silly jokes)
Jassi gets into thinking about yesterday's incidence at Aditya's house
Ria : hey where are you lost (snaps her finger)
Jassi : nothing
Aditya : hey guys, whats up

The kids hear the announcement from their Principal Saxena to reach the auditorium.
Ria : now what is this new chaos
Saxena : Good morning kids (wishes to the children)
Voice roar : good morning Sir (kids stand up)
Saxena ; Today I want to make some important announcement, first I want to congratulate all kids who are about to graduate this year
Clap noise

Saxena : second, we will have our final exam soon for all kids and now last be not least we will have a inter school competition
The kids gets surprised to hear another competition and goes into the flashback of SOTY.
Saxena ; yes we will have our inter school competition after finals, we have prepared the list of students for every field. now I will announce the name
The principal starts giving out the names of every contestant.
Saxena : Now the main the couple dance competition and the contestant is Ria Gupta and Joginder Khurana
Ria gets quite confused but gets happy seeing Jogi's jovial face. Jassi and aditya too gets happy hearing it.
Saxena : the drama part contestant are Aditya Kapoor and Jaswinder khurana
Jassi and Aditya feels awkward but pretends to be happy.
Saxena : the trainer will be her soon after your exams to help you out for your individual part, all the best for your exams (leaves the stage)
Jogi : now nobody can stop me in winning this dance, right Ria
Ria : I wish it was like that, rather than dancing with you I would dance with alone
Jogi : don't underestimate my talent (snaps his finger) and you both why are you so quiet
Aditya : Ria, you should say you will not get better partner than Jogi
Ria : not bad, you changed your sides, I am all alone
Jassi does not say anything and leaves towards the corridor
Jogi : Oye Jassi, whats wrong, I noticed that you looked disturbed from yesterday
Jassi : Nothing I am just thinking how would I do the drama thing,
Jogi : for such a small thing you are having gloomy face
Jassi : by the way I am happy for you and Ria, all the best bro
Jogi : don't worry I feel Aditya is changed now and he will not do anything against us
Aditya : what are you both brother sister whispering leaving us
Jogi : it is our sibling talk, nobody allowed
Ria : leave it aditya, I know they will only win because of us
Jogi : don't stay in this illusion
Ria : fine we will see that after exams

Aditya : guys I don't want our friendship to once again break
Jogi : Aditya, if our friendship is strong enough no competition can break it
All puts their hand together promising to not let anything affect their relation.
Ria : momzie, I hope this exams are done soon, I can't wait for inter school
Simran : so you are taking part in dancing
Ria : yes momzie, but that too with Jogi
Simran : Ria, I am sure he is not that bad dancer after his performance in SOTY round, you both were in top remember
Raj : so how is my princess (comes back from his work)
Simran : did you hear Raj, our Ria and Jogi are selected for inter school dance competition
Raj : well thats great but remember there should not be any problem like SOTY, and before that you have to do your finals
Ria : I remember it dad

Khurana house
Kulvinder : drama? what drama?
Jogi ; papaji, this is our final competition in school
Suri : Kulvinderji don't worry, I know this time both of them will rock the stage again, right Jassi Jogi
Jogi : you will see the best performance ever Mamaji
Kulvinder : in all this don't forget you still have to cover your exams
Jassi : Mamaji, I was thinking how about we all four children study together, it would be fun (says bit scarily)
Jogi : what an idea? you, Ria, Aditya and me what a combination
Jassi : we will study at alternate days, here, Ria's house and then Aditya's house
Kulvinder : okay dear, as you all wish, but this time you all focus on your studies all right
Jogi : papaji, your son will be rank in first (says laughingly)
Suri : we will see that soon betaji
Kapoor
Siddharth : not bad Adi, drama competition
Adi ; yes dad, but I am very nervous this time, whenever I hear this word I always recall my mistakes in SOTY
Siddharth : human makes mistakes, and you have changed yourself for good, nothing will go wrong

Precap ; Four friends share their moment with their families to prepare for their exams outside Jogi's house. Jassi and Aditya again are caught into eye lock, Ria starts enjoying Jogi's antics.

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 5

Jassi is flipping through the book remembering about the competition. 

Jogi : oye Jassi where are you lost 

Jassi : I am thinking if all get good marks why don't we find the best college in Delhi and stay in hostel 

Jogi : what? you want to stay in hostel ? are you serious 

Jassi : I want to stand up on my own feet 

Jogi : by the way tomorrow is friendship day, I hope you remember it 

Jassi : if I am not wrong you consider more than friend right ?

Jogi : I don't know but whenever I see her, my mind always freezes, I forget everything 

Jassi : I can clearly say you are having soft corner for Ria 

Jogi : you are right but I don't know I have doubt she still have feeling for aditya 

Jassi feel disturbed hearing Jogi's words and gets in dilemma. 

Jassi : are you sure about this 

Jogi : I have doubt but why are we discussing this (wipes his tears) lets go down 

Jassi notices his tears and ask him about it

Jogi : nothing, something went into my eyes 

Jassi : I am your sister, I know you very well, don't try to fool 

Jogi : for first time I liked somebody from heart but bad luck 

Both brother sister share their affection with each other for a while. Aditya looks at the picture of SOTY of the foursome. 

Siddharth : Adi, are you busy dear 

Adi ; no dad, you can come in 

Siddharth : no actually Ria's dad called me, they want you to join them tonight, I have meeting early tomorrow so I can't go but I will tell driver to drop you off safely 

Adi : okay dad 

Later Khurana and Gupta family joins together outside their house 

Jogi : wow aunty what frickles you made, just mind blowing 

Simran : thanks jogi, and kids from tomorrow till exams you all will follow our instructions alright

Suri : who knows maybe after that this kids will listen to us or not 

Ria : aunty you don't worry we will listen to you till we are here

Raj : what do you mean till we are here

Ria : we might go to hostel if we have to, I want to live college life, oh Adi is here (runs to him) 

Adi : hi Ria

Ria : thanks for coming, come lets go

Jogi ; oye adi, somebody was missing you from long time (refers to Ria) 

Suri : come dear, have some snacks

Adi : thank you aunty, wow it is so much fun here 

Ria : momzie tomorrow is friendship day, I am so excited 

Raj : Adi, where is your dad? I told him to come

Adi : actually he have meeting tomorrow early morning so he could not come 

Suri : jassi, go get some more plates from kitchen 

Jogi : mamaji, how about we all kids go inside the house 

Simran : but why 

Jogi : just like that, you old people can have your dinner together we kids have our talks 

Kulvinder : who are you calling old (runs after Jogi) wait i will you fool 

Jassi goes inside the house to get more plates when she hurts her finger while closing the door. Aditya comes to her help. Both of the share intense eye lock. He hold her finger gently caressing it. Jogi sees them together and snaps his finger in between 

Jogi : what is going on here, Jassi I thought  you  came here to take the plates 

Jassi : I was just leaving (jerks her finger and leaves for outside) 

Jogi : Aditya are yoyo flirting with my sister in front of me 

Adi : no way, anyway she is not my type 

Jogi : watch your mouth 

Ria : jogi if your brother duty is done can we go back to room 

Jogi : yes (says lovingly) 

Ria leaves irritatedly hearing his antics 

Jogi : Ria, listen (goes after her)

Ria : shut up jogi, I don't want to hear anything 

Aditya goes to Jassi's room and looks around the room. He finds Jassi's personal diary and is about to open but turns back. He again clashes onto Jassi spilling drink on her dress. 

Aditya : I am so sorry, I didn't see you (tries to wipe her cloth) 

Jassi : its okay, by the way what are you doing here 

Adi : Jogi said to go inside but I don't know where he went 

Jassi : never mind, and you were about to open my personal diary, bad manners 

Aditya : no, actually 

Jassi : its okay, but I will show you 

Both of them sees the pictures of SOTY round and trip they went during competition. 

Jassi : by the way did you think anything about that drama thing

Adi : not yet, we will see that after exams so just relax, whats that (sees a gift) 

Jassi : wait thats something you cannot see, I am sorry chocolate boy 

Adtya : funny (throws pillow on her) 

Jassi : what are you doing? 

Aditya ; don't mind sweety, thank you (snatches the gift)

Jassi : give me that back 

Both keep throwing pillow and end up falling on each other. Suri inform Simran about the upcoming wedding in their relative. 

Simran : really who is it

Suri : do you remember my cousin, the one in Amristar 

Simran : Oh yea

Suri : they invited you too, we can go after these kid's exams are over 

Simran : Raj, what do you say? they called us

Raj : well if you want we can go together, 

Adi and Jassi gets up when Ria and Jogi comes inside by fighting 

Jogi : what is this mess? were you both playing pillow fight not bad

Ria : as if you are tideness, I am sure she would keep the room better than you 

Precap : Jogi sees Aditya and Ria together misunderstanding their conversation and leaves with heavy heart. Jassi too feels bad

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. Keep writing :D I love the JasTya moments.