Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Even I thought the same Sulaayini.. But on seeing today's task with whole team playing to retain their least scored team member, looks like somewhat okay for me..

DD listed down the no.of tasks they skipped and no.of tasks they didn't complete..

As always Priyanka was screaming like anything and got nicely from Sidharth to mind her business 😛 i wish she gets eliminated now..
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even I wish the same,ramya..better she got eliminated than Sonia..
I was clapping when Siddharth gave her nicely..
Bharani played well yesterday..
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

I don't like the attitude of senthil team completely especially Barani and amuthavanan.

others are just ok.

When comparing senthil team, ganesh team is far better.

same here!!
d only sane guy in senthil's team is senthil himself! 😆😆
others' attitude irks me
dey r way too rude..👎🏼
in ganesh's team, seems like evry1 is so sweet, kind & soft too.. 😳😳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i was thinking the same. Priyanka to be eliminated. No offense she is a good host etc but seeing her on this show sort of we can see their real personality. Priyanka had been very annoying and she screams at people you can do it you can do it nu but when the task comes to her - she cries and bail out. I have no idea why she even came for this game.

Nethu episode DD had voice out all the rules and terms yet priyanka saying she never know this is the rule nu. On top of that she is defender and she needs to walk away from sanjana not ask sanjana to walk. Honestly i would prefer priyanka to be out on this elimination
ramyvijay thumbnail
Finally the elimination happened.. 😊

Also liked the fun tasks after that.. Girls superb coordination 👍🏼 they completed it neatly with same pace throughout.. Boys semma sodhappals 👎🏼 But that made us laugh for a while 😆

Now that we have 6 in Blue team and 4 in Orange team with only girl Madhu.. Don't know how they'll proceed further.. I mean most would be individual tasks.. if not, would they shuffle the team? have to wait & see
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can see people keep bashing priyanka for her loud voice. Honestly I hate when she shout as well. But I like her positive attitude where even when she can't complete a task, she encourage others to complete theirs  (of course in high pitch 😛). I remember there's once someone tease her when she encouraged other team mate. She said that "ennale mudiyale...but avalale mudiyum". That's a good attitude actually. Unfortunately she had this fear on height and thus lead to her elimination. She even mentioned that she came to this show to overcome the fear. So, that girl indeed need applause for this. But it will be really great if she can stopen screaming in future  
ramyvijay thumbnail
As already Ratna said, even I do like Priyanka anchoring, especially when she hosts Super Singer along with MaKaPa.. Dilwale special was too good.. the thing is bcoz of hearing her screaming always, it's quite annoying at times distracting us from seeing the tasks..

Precap & Promo this week.. All heading towards village side and gonna perform traditional games.. Uriyadi.. looks Soniya beat the pot successfully.. So it's gonna be enjoyable this week..
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Better this show should be limited to one to two days.. I really want to watch but unable to find time for that regularly...

I saw one of the episodes... Ma ka Pa came as guest... Hey he was a participant and he was not eliminated as well.. then Y he came as guest???? Starting la kudutha bulid up lam enga pa pochu????Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

same here!!
d only sane guy in senthil's team is senthil himself!😆😆
others' attitude irks me
dey r way too rude..👎🏼
in ganesh's team, seems like evry1 is so sweet, kind & soft too..😳😳

nowadays priyanka team deserves for what they are... 👏 👏

Only sad thing Senthil in that team, senthil should have been in the opposite team.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday episode erm little confused. When madhu was climbing up - bharani ask if he can climb too to push her and i heard DD said no. But how come when it came to Sanjana turn - sidhhart climb up to push her? Did they change the rule or something that i missed? 🤔 Blue team sort of followed that method after sanjana