Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i have 2 person in mind that i think will head to finals. Ganesh and Madhu. But madhu is progressing even better. I will not be surprise to see her winning :)

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i have 2 person in mind that i think will head to finals. Ganesh and Madhu. But madhu is progressing even better. I will not be surprise to see her winning :)

Yes Ratna.. I second you 👍🏼   what a girl she is !! she is doing all the tasks amazingly 👏 having her own technique.. focused.. definitely she has a great chance of winning.. let's see.. what more they have to come across.. It'll be still more tough hereafter..

As always I love Madhu.., namma Lakshmi 😳
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Yes Ratna.. I second you 👍🏼   what a girl she is !! she is doing all the tasks amazingly 👏 having her own technique.. focused.. definitely she has a great chance of winning.. let's see.. what more they have to come across.. It'll be still more tough hereafter..

As always I love Madhu.., namma Lakshmi 😳

I too have the same feeling.. at first I thought Madhu might be a weak player but she proved me wrong.. she is improving in each and every task.. she is having her own techniques for every task.. well doing,girl!!!

I watched 'Office' serial mainly for her only.. that's why I lost interest in 'Office' season 2.. I will be happy if she goes to final..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I too have the same feeling.. at first I thought Madhu might be a weak player but she proved me wrong.. she is improving in each and every task.. she is having her own techniques for every task.. well doing,girl!!!

I watched 'Office' serial mainly for her only.. that's why I lost interest in 'Office' season 2.. I will be happy if she goes to final..

@ bold.. me too 😉
Daffodilee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

ditto sis
mathu is simply superb , Just remains cool , using techniques and doing it just like that . my favorites ganesh & mathu

Hope mathu comes in serial very soon missing her in serials
sulaayini thumbnail
Why Priyanka behaving like this??? If she is that much scared, she should not participate in this show..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Gayathri Sashthri definitely needs an applause 👏 👏   👏 👏
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Why Priyanka behaving like this??? If she is that much scared, she should not participate in this show..

DD gave nicely to Priyanka the word she used to say when others doing the task.. Asingamaa pannaadha Priyanka 😆

when shown in precap, I was like why DD giving comments like this nu.. but while watching it while she performed, DD mentioned about it.. then I remembered Priyanka screaming that way for others.. for once I'm with DD.. 😉 well said
sulaayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Gayathri Sashthri definitely needs an applause 👏 👏   👏 👏

U are right,ramya..this goes to Sonia as well.. even though she didn't complete the task but I liked her braveness jumped without any scare..
sulaayini thumbnail
Sanjana and Madhu rocked yesterday's task..

I still don't understand what Acham Thavir meant by elimination task.. DD always said tomorrow will be elimination task but everyone will participate.. yesterday Ganesh was not there.. so for now only Madhu and gayatri shastri is in safe zone..are they going to wait till all the player in danger zone, then only they will give elimination task?? What was the point they performed well in previous task??? this is not fair at all..Edited by sulaayini - 7 years ago