Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm wondering who will help gayatri Shankar in these task.. is anyone willing to take the penalty again??
sulaayini thumbnail
I saw the promo where Sanjana and Sonia crying.. Bharani is like don't want to do the task..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

I did not get th task - one person has to finish and the other gets punished not fair - if the other person helping and not doing good getting punished then it is ok but this one I did not find any point.

If the person making mistake getting punished then ok na.

ka i think the biggest punishment is the guilty within us when we make our partner suffer on the pain gayithri was so guilty when ganesh was out there.  Same goes for others too re 
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I thought they'll do elimination task.. But everyone are participating..

Again Madhu did a fabulous job today.. 👏
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I saw the promo where Sanjana and Sonia crying.. Bharani is like don't want to do the task..

hope you would've watched by now.. It's Sonia who is ready to cooperate and ask him to go ahead.. semma attitude.. big applause for her 👏 Bharani was so touched and emotional aayittaaru..

Always promo la twist panni kaamikkuradhe ivanga vela..
ramyvijay thumbnail

hope you would've watched by now.. It's Sonia who is ready to cooperate and ask him to go ahead.. semma attitude.. big applause for her 👏 Bharani was so touched and emotional aayittaaru..

Always promo la twist panni kaamikkuradhe ivanga velayaa pochu..
sulaayini thumbnail
Madhu rocked yesterday..DD was right..Madhu had her own tactic for each task..Siddharth followed her tactic as well..

Amudhu's reaction for the electrical jolt was funny..I think for the second challenge, Madhu only did one mistake because he got punishment once only..
sulaayini thumbnail
I felt bad for Sanjana and Gayatri..Gayatri lose hope while doing the last hurdle and Sanjana missed the final jump.. this goes to Siddharth as well.. he was able to do fast but missed the final jump..

So far Ganesh and Madhu only completed the task..
sulaayini thumbnail
Senthil is missing in today's episode..

Priyanka always tell/encourage them do like this,like that but if she go and attend the task, she will start to cry and will give up..
I don't like this kind of attitude.. she can't do but asked others to do..better she keep quiet before attend the task..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Senthil is missing in today's episode..

Priyanka always tell/encourage them do like this,like that but if she go and attend the task, she will start to cry and will give up..
I don't like this kind of attitude.. she can't do but asked others to do..better she keep quiet before attend the task..

Oh.. I didn't notice that Senthil was missing..

Priyanka.. yes it's her who is keep on shouting.. whether others are doing the task or herself, we could hear only her voice..

So it's one another task on the list and still they aren't come with elimination task.. show is losing interest as it's not like a competition anymore as everyone are doing all the tasks..

Even in this task, they telecasted even the waiting time of the contestant before the final jump.. Obviously we are tend to switch channels as it's boring after quite sometime..   they need to consider this point rather than just stretching it..