Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Bharani walked off from the show??? Munnadiye pannirukke vendiyathu thaane..
I really fed up with him..always like to argue on silly matters..

Yup i wished he walked our last week at least gayathri would have remain. Loosu bharani.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Yup i wished he walked our last week at least gayathri would have remain. Loosu bharani.

As i sais before i dont like the attitude of barani.. already expected     he wont continue...
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bharani is back?? I thought he walked out from the show ready.. he got red card?? If he continues with same attitude he must disqualified from the show..
Ma Ka Pa also back in the show..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bharani is back?? I thought he walked out from the show ready.. he got red card?? If he continues with same attitude he must disqualified from the show..
Ma Ka Pa also back in the show..

They said he walked off without attending the next task.. i.e, skipped.. Thursday ennamo documentary maadhiri Bharani attitude pathi alasi aaraainjaanga.. to come to this conclusion dhaanaa?

Anyways none of his team members are satisfied with him.. Just Senthil alone told he could be given a chance..

Regarding MaKaPa, I'm not sure if he is back or not.. This one looks like a fun task as they say.. maybe a guest appearance like Balaji and Sathya..

Also most of opposite team members were absent., only Sidharth and Sanjana was there..

No info on what they decided for Sonia (didn't complete 2 tasks) and Amudhu (1 task).. Even when Amit left, they didn't mention he is being eliminated.. DD said hope to see him back soon..

It started well.. now it doesn't look like a perfect game show..   It's like you can come and go whenever you want.. there should be strict rules.. not fair for those who struggle and complete each tasks..
sulaayini thumbnail
Sonia,bharani and Amudhu must go to elimination task for not attempting/completing the tasks..

I think in today's task looks like Priyangka and Senthil are telling they can't do it.. if like that means both of them also need to attend elimination task..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Watching recent tasks seems boring..  though its a tough task, as they are showing the entire thing for each contestant, I'm getting bored after watching 2 ppl .. 

Madhu is attempting all tasks bravely.. 👏  Way to Go Girl 👍🏼
sulaayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Watching recent tasks seems boring.. though its a tough task, as they are showing the entire thing for each contestant, I'm getting bored after watching 2 ppl ..

Madhu is attempting all tasks bravely..👏 Way to Go Girl 👍🏼

I agree with u.. I too felt quite boring.. some of them are missing..

Madhu had her own technic to attend the task.. at first I thought she is looking like a weak player but she proved wrong.. she is one of the strongest player among the girls..especially last week task she was standing on the ice bars and never show cold feeling on her face.. she keep on encouraging Amudhu to take the key..

Sanjana and Gayatri Shankar are good player too beside Madhu.. I appreciate Sanjana for willing to replace Sonia and stand on the ice bars.. even though she hate coldness..

I felt like the girls completed the tasks more easily than guys.. I saw the guys are struggling to take the key and using full force..but sanjana,gayatri Shankar and Madhu completed the task just like that.. really these three girls are lady bahubaali.. 👏
ramyvijay thumbnail

I agree with u.. I too felt quite boring.. some of them are missing..

Madhu had her own technic to attend the task.. at first I thought she is looking like a weak player but she proved wrong.. she is one of the strongest player among the girls..especially last week task she was standing on the ice bars and never show cold feeling on her face.. she keep on encouraging Amudhu to take the key..

Sanjana and Gayatri Shankar are good player too beside Madhu.. I appreciate Sanjana for willing to replace Sonia and stand on the ice bars.. even though she hate coldness..

I felt like the girls completed the tasks more easily than guys.. I saw the guys are struggling to take the key and using full force..but sanjana,gayatri Shankar and Madhu completed the task just like that.. really these three girls are lady bahubaali.. 👏

Completely agree will all the points mentioned above..   👍🏼   
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Completely agree will all the points mentioned above.. 👍🏼    

hey I agree.. Girls really having a good attitude and fighting strong to complete all the task.

But regarding the weight lifting task. Have u guys noticed, Boys have to pull 3 tires but girls have only 2 two.   Less trouble for them when compared to boys.
sulaayini thumbnail
Some of them didn't attend the task..sonia and Gayatri Shankar is missing..Senthil and Priyangka quit the task..