*New* AsYa OS : The Euphony Of Battling Hearts

KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello everyone!! Here with a long Os, really long! A big thank you to Rasmalai, Surbhi di, Binu didi and meri chutki Asshi, for their birthday wishes, someone remembered my birthday! πŸ€—  Hehe!πŸ˜† And yes specially to my Tehs di, my gujju mate, first bcoz I am really touched when she messaged me to write something as she wishes to and encouraged me to post the os'es and stories after I was upset with the response and then because I forgot to pm her one of my stories!! Angry bird, please sorrryyy!! Hope you like it!😳

And again a big shout out to my constant readers who are so loyal to me! Thank you soo much, here's it for everyone!! Hope you all like it!! Happy reading!!

For all the Kaho Na Pyaar Hai lovers, you will love this!

Warning : I didn't proof read this!!πŸ˜†

[Banner Credits : My rasmalai[ImmortalLove] is awesomest!πŸ€—]

The hue on her cheeks matched the colour of the roses in her hand that she pulled close to herself and then the cardigan as the chilly winter breeze nipped her face. The bunch of white and red roses matched her undefined beauty, as she inhaled the fragrance of the roses. She padded towards her cycle as her boots tapped the floor, unaware of a loving gaze on her. The flawless white skin matched the slight fog that appeared due to the winters of Chicago. Even though she walked through the crowd of infinite people, his eyes were only on hers. Walking up to her cycle, she placed the beautiful bouquet in the basket at the front of her bicycle and then rode on it wearing that hat of hers.

He sighed in contentment as he knew that she loved those flowers. Rubbing his hands together, he blew softly to create heat and then followed the trail and left the college premises.

His eyes snapped up as the routine flashed in front of his orbitals. His hands moved down and strummed some tunes with only one person in his mind. Her smiles, her laughter, her twirls, those expressions when she hugs the roses close to herself and then the numbness when she saw him for the first time. He smiled upset, so what if she was scared of him, due to her obvious reasons, he was happy that she did accept the roses although unaware of the person who sends them.

He looked around, the crowd felt silent as he strummed the guitar, waiting eagerly for his magical voice. But his eyes shut dejectedly, failing to find the person for whom his every breath, every song, every word, every beat and then he himself was for.

He started off with the monosyllables and closed his eyes and the images of when he saw her for the first time played in his mind.

He sat in the corner penning down the lines for new song, as they had a free period, but nothing worked. He needed an inspiration and he had none right now. Crumpling the paper for the umpteenth time, he closed his notebook. He sighed and looked around, to find something, to find some inspiration. Dejected he looked towards the gate, to find his friend, Jiya entering through them, but what caught his attention was person that followed behind. Although her head bowed down, as she walked clutching the sling bag closer but there was something that pulled him. He saw Rithvik, one of his Indian friend coming up to them and greeting them. Although Jiya was quite cheerful to the greet but he waited for the other lady's reaction. Her head snapped up as she looked towards Rithvik and smiled and probably greeted him back. Everything went blur as he saw her, no she must not be the most beautiful woman but then only she had this capability to strum something deep inside his heart. Before he could gather himself, he saw the three of them fading into the premises. Although he was unlucky to find her that day, but she never left his thoughts. He sat in his room, looking at glowing moon with his notebook and pen his hand. Her images flashed in front of his eyes, and his hand unaware of their own sensations, started penning down the lyrics of his song.

The next day, he met everyone but the lady of his dreams wasn't present, only thing he got to know was her name, Zoya. He sighed and went back that day, working on the tunes for the song.

He finally stood in the premises after working on the lyrics that belonged only to her, there was something about her that pulled him, something strong that he couldn't name. He strummed his guitar as the students in the premises gathered to hear him. There were a lot of Indian students, so it didn't matter the lyrics but his voice also captivated the others. He looked through the crowd, trying to fetch that one face but failed miserably as he started.

Zoya walked in the college, with her friend Jiya. It was big relief to be away from that place where his memories haunted her. She felt into depression since the day she lost him forever, the love of her life  in the brutal car accident. She shut her eyes and shook her head not at all wishing to have them rewinding in front of her eyes. Moving to Chicago, was a big change for her but a good one, away from the dreadful dreams and past, before she could break beyond repair. His memories haunted her to no extent. Loosing him was something that changed her beyond imaginations. She was no longer the chirpy girl she used to be, a complete contradiction to what she was when she had him with her.

The magical tune and the voice filled the atmosphere. The voice attracted her to move and explore it, there was something magnetic that fetched her to know it, it seemed familiar? Indian music in Chicago? This came as a big shock to her. Her feet moved her towards the crowd and she pushed past the crowd and finally stood between the whole crowd. Asad had his back towards her, as the song finished and everyone clapped in appreciation and he bowed down thanking everyone. She tapped his shoulder to compliment him. She stumbled as he turned but he held her. He looked up to find the lady of his dreams in his arms. Sudden unknown happiness surged through him, the face he wished to see, was so close to him. He smiled as he took in her face and its beauty, completely unaware that Zoya was feeling contrary to what he felt.

Zoya looked at the eyes and then the face. Her eyes went wide and her breathings turned hard and fast. No this cant be! How can  he be here, when she saw him dead with her own eyes? Was she hallucinating? But how come all of a sudden, this isn't possible! She shrugged herself out of his arms and ran away as fast as she could, leaving a stunned crowd behind here including a dumb found Asad.

Jiya saw this and ran behind her, she knew this would happen someday, but so soon, she had no idea. She need to comfort her friend.

Jhuki teri palko me miljaaye mujhe panah

Palke gire aasu bhari rehjaye mere nishan

Zoya leaned on the pillar as the tears cascaded down her cheeks. She sobbed loudly, as all his memories etched in her heart flashed in front of her face. The thing she wished to run from suddenly flashed in front of her. She wished that it was all a part of hallucination! She felt a thumb wiping away her tears, she looked up to see him. She moved away from him, shaking her head in no. She kept stepping back as he stepped ahead, her breathing shallower with each moment. How is this possible? He died in front of her, than how come is he standing here? Her grip tightened on her bag as he neared. She wanted to scream but her voice failed to co operate.

"Asad Stop!!"

They both heard a voice and turned back to see Jiya and Rithvik running towards them. Jiya dashed past him, and embraced Zoya, covering her completely from Asad's vision. Rithvik dragged him away, but his eyes only captured that sobbing Zoya who dug herself completely in Jiya's shoulder.

Jiya came to the two who were sitting in the cafe, waiting for her after dropping Zoya at home.

"I am so sorry Asad, I had to behave such. I knew this was coming but wasn't prepared for it."

Jiya spoke apologetically and Asad nodded wanting to know more about the strange behaviour of Zoya.

"Actually Asad you look like Armaan, Zoya's fianc. Yes Zoya's fianc, Armaan who died last month in an accident. Not completely but you do resemble him, especially your eyes are so similar to his. I saw you looking at Zoya that day, but I was unable to confront that day, but the thing is that Armaan and Zoya loved each other a lot. They were together since years and then got engaged last year. But last month, when Zoya and he went for a dinner date, they met with a car accident. Zoya only suffered with some physical bruises but Armaan died on the spot. She saw him dead in front of her eyes Asad, and she wasn't able to forget him. She was slipping into silence, it was necessary to bring her out, so she came Chicago along with me. She was shocked to hear Indian music here in Chicago and when she saw you, she was shocked and numb, she felt she was hallucinating, she felt she saw Araaman but because she accepted that he is no more because she saw him dead in front of him, so she wasn't able to accept you. That is the reason she reacted in such a way Asad, but I request you to don't appear suddenly in front of her, she has started coming out of her cocoon, and we cannot afford loose her now, I hope you understand!"

Jiya ended handing them Armaan and Zoya's photograph looking at them hopefully. Both Rithvik and Asad were shocked but obliged later. Asad shuffled through their photographs not able to believe that someone looked like him, that too with such a resemblance and that too with his dream girl. How he wished he was there in Armaans place.

After lot of persuasions she agreed to attend the college next day. Though as decided, Asad stayed out of her vision but he always was near her. He had this strange pull towards her, in spite of the way she behaved yesterday.

Days passed and he was successful in hiding himself from her. He always knew what was brimming inside him. He knew that he was falling for her, each and every moment when she felt scared, he wanted to hold her hand guide her through, when she smiled he wished to capture it, when she cried he desired to wipe those tears, when she felt lone, he felt like hugging her and promise that he was always there with her.

Zoya on the other hand felt comfortable, she was shocked to see him that day but then when she never saw him again, she felt relieved although she felt being watched always. She found a sister in Jiya and brother in Rithvik. Everything was fine till one day she saw him again.

It was raining that day, she was crossing the road when suddenly, the image of her and Armaan walked past her eyes. She stood numb on the road failing to notice the speeding vehicle towards her. Asad who was behind here saw her stood rooted to her spot, rushed towards her and pulled her before something wrong happened.

He held her tightly as she stared into space. His heartbeats were frantic, fearing to lose her. She looked back at him and stared for a moment. He loosened his hold at her and then again she ran away leaving him alone in the rain, not sparing a glance at him once. Tears cascaded down his cheeks, no matter how much he tried to make her comfortable, she always remained aloof. He never expects her to reciprocate his feelings, at least at this stage but always running away of her left him broken. He cursed himself for falling in love with her.

Toote dil ki mat kar fikar mere humnawah

Pyaar du tujhe iss kadar reh jaaye mere nishaan

Zoya was terrified that day, she felt guilty. First of all she wasn't walking paying attention and then when he saved her she shrugged his hands rudely and ran off! She remembered his face, she saw the same concern in his eyes, as in Armaan's eyes. The guilt in her was overshadowed by her grief once again as she slipped into her cocoon, pulling her knees closer as she leaned against the headboard.

~*~

She munched on her pencil as she looked at the sum in her hand. Consumed in the logic, she failed to notice the few people gathered there. Her pencil was snatched and she looked at the people hovering around her. By the look she knew they were seniors. She got up and tried ignore them walking past them but one of them caught her hand and pulled her towards them. She struggled in their grip while each of them laughed. They started teasing her, ordering around to dance and sing. She refused each time, and started shouting at them, enraging them. Before they could do any further damage, Asad reached there and held their hand. He freed Zoya's grip and then there were arguments. Students started gathering them, Rithvik moved forward and helped out Asad. A few punches were thrown at each other before the security guard intervened and pulled them apart.

Everyone dismissed leaving only Zoya, Asad, Jiya and Rithvik. Zoya moved forward and turned around Asad.

"What do you think of yourself? These cheap tricks, it was planned right? What do you think huh, akeli ladki thoda hero bano aur fas jaegi? Listen Mister,I am noticing this since day 1, dare you try being close to me! Sirf shakal milti hai tumhari, fitrat nahi... you can never be like Armaan, samjhe?" Zoya snapped at him and left the premises. Jiya apologized at dumb founded Asad and then followed her behind.

"Aaj kyu chup tha Asad? Generally you speak for yourself, no matter who the person is, then how come you were silent?"

Rithvik interrogated, clearly angry at Zoya and then Asad for not retorting back.

"Agar pyaar nahi karta to kabhi nahi sunta!"

Asad whispered with this brimming ache in his heart looking at her retreating back. Why? Why? Why did he fall in love? Rithvik kept a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Zoya locked herself in the room. She knew what she did was wrong, but then how can she allow her herself to befriend him. After losing Armaan she was scared to open up her heart. Life was never a bed of roses for her. Asad did look like Armaan but he never can replace him. She knew Asad liked her, but when she can never reciprocate those feelings, shouldn't she stop giving him hopes? Adding a cherry on the cake was her grief. She was still occupied by Armaan's thoughts and loved him. Clutching Armaan's photograph, she cried her heart out.

~*~*~

Mere nishaan mere nishaan mere nishaan

Jiya dragged her in the college premises to apologize to Asad, while Zoya denied each time.

"Stop it Jiya, I said no right? Why can't you understand that? Leave me"

Zoya completed and saw Jiya looking back as her grip loosened. She turned back to see Asad nodding his head in denial looking towards Jiya, probably denying her to force Zoya to apologize him. Zoya's look softened but as he looked towards her but then she regained her fake look and turned ahead angrily.

Asad walked up to her, holding her arms he turned her around and pulled her closer.

"Stop giving yourself so much of importance Miss. Zoya Farooqui! Fine, whatever happened with you was upsetting, but hello miss, get a life... just because you suffered a loss never gives you the right to shout and scream on anyone and everyone! And please don't give yourself so much importance, had it been anyone I would have reacted the same way! You are no special! I feel upset for your Armaan, had he been alive, he would have been ashamed to see you behaving so!"

Asad spoke through gritted teeth and left her and left then.

A drop fell down from her eyes as she saw him walking away.

~*~*~

Asad saw her sitting in the garden, on the grass, leaning on the tree behind. She adjusted her frock and rubbed her cardigan as the soft breeze blew and in no time, it started raining. Everyone rushed but Zoya sat there, nothing shook her.

Both wry with the laboured ease of loss, One with the grief of loosing her love forever and other who lost love even before it happened.

After a while she got up and clutched her cardigan close to herself as the rain poured over. Her curly brunettes stuck to her face that weren't tied in the curled braid. She rubbed her hands as she shivered due to the sudden gush of wind. She felt a sudden warmth spread through her as she felt heavy weight on her shoulders. She looked up to Asad's concerned gaze on her as he placed his jacket on her shoulder, not once looking at her.

"I don't-"

Zoya spoke only to cut off by Asad's sharp answer.

"If you really want everyone to look at you, you are free to remove this! So just shut up and wear it because I don't care who you are.."

He spoke not once looking at her, who had her gaze directed towards him. only he knew how difficult it was.

"I do Zoya, I do!"

Asad's heart whispered softly not at all trusting his words that he uttered.

~*~*~

She sat in library, books spread only to show because she once not paid attention to them, her mind was occupied by only one person. She saw book in front of her eyes. She looked up to see Asad keeping a book on her table.

"Either study or keep thinking about Armaan! And Jiya informed me about your doubts, hope this book helps you out!"

Asad snapped sarcastically and left, lest realizing that today for a change her mind wasn't occupied by Armaan but him, but she did realize.

~*~*~

Jiya paced from one place to another throwing each dress on the bed. Zoya's gaze travelled to and fro. She stood up and held Jiya's shoulder.

"Stop! Kya problem hai?"

Zoya shook her

"Dress"

"Huh?"

"We have a ballroom party to attend Zoya, and no gowns! Uhhh"

Jiya whined and Zoya rolled her eyes, patting Jiya's shoulder. The door bell rang and Zoya opened it. She saw Rithvik and greeted him who in return hugged her. Rithvik always loved Zoya as a sister.

Though he was upset at her behaviour but he knew what Armaan meant to her, in fact somewhere deep inside he felt her all faking it.

He handed her two packets and left in hurry. She opened the boxes to find two beautiful gowns, one light blue and other one a blend of cream and pink. She knew blue was for Jiya, it was her favourite colour but then the other one was for her?

~*~*~*~*~
Jiya slipped the net gloves in her hand when she looked at Zoya, who looked no less than a doll with her fair complexion and the bangs that cupped her face ending into ringlets. The dress had balloon hem, if she would stand still for a few moments, she would look like one the doll's miniature.

~*~*~

They both entered the party, looking around to see everyone's face covered with mask. It was masquerade theme. Asad saw Jiya and Zoya entering the hall. He was stunned to see Zoya in the dress he chose for her. She looked no less than a doll. As they mingled with the crowd, they found partners for themselves. Asad moved to Zoya and asked her hand and she obliged. Though they were hidden behind the masks but still they knew who they were.

They started dancing to the tunes of the music. Although when the soft music turned a little fast, they steps co ordinate. Gazing into each others eyes, they both moved in rhythm but slowly they turned fast. Their steps were different and so does the audience stood still and watched them. The unspoken feelings brimming up in their steps and their eyes talked, conveying the unsaid feelings. Taking a final round, she clashed on to his chest. She was well aware of who it was but never stopped once. She liked this feeling.

As the music stopped they both stood still, her ears placed near his heart. Before he could comprehend she left running out.

She placed her palm on her chest feeling the erratic beats. In the hidden face, she saw Armaan or Asad?

Khaak me mil jaaon main

Jaise ki ek lamha

Aa lagja seene se

Banja mera rehnuma

The ballroom party was fresh in her mind. She never knew why did she started imaging Asad wherever Armaan was concerned?

She paddled towards the garden where people gathered for meteor shower. She got down and held her bicycle and moved forward when a small boy of around four approached her and handed her over a bunch of flowers. Before she could ask something the boy went away.

She touched the bouquet and found a small card that read

"You looked beyond beautiful during the ballroom party. I have been there with you since the first day but you never saw me! I really like you, will you be my friend?"

Zoya smiled but then was confused who could have sent her this?  Asad? Whattt? Why was she even thinking about him, the man who had never even talked with her properly why would he even send those? She shook her head as she kept the flowers in the basket of her cycle.

"OMG!! Secret admirer? Zoya you have got a secret admirer?"

Jiya shrieked and Zoya winced at the volume. They moved ahead as the meteor shower took place.

"Zoya"

Asad whispered gazing at the shooting stars while Zoya closed her eyes and wished for everyone's well being when there was a sudden flash of all those moments she spent with Asad.

Zoya looked back and saw Asad, but thats not what caught her attention, the speeding vehicle did. The moment when she lost Armaan flashed in front of her. She rushed towards Asad and pulled him towards her.

"Why cant you see where you were standing? Kuch hojata toh?"

Zoya shouted at Asad who looked at her shocked.

"Hojata to? Why do you care?"

Asad probed further, after retrieving his composure somewhere happy inside.

"I do!!"

She screamed but then realized in a spur of moment what she uttered

"I mean I don't, listen mister, don't give yourself so much importance, had it been anyone I would have done that!"

She uttered the same line and he smiled

He blurted this that day to hide his emotions, may be she was doing the same.

~*~*~*~

Dekhta hu sapne tere

Sunle meri jaanejaan

Khwaab ye sach hojaye

Agar khuda ho meherbaan

Each day she received a note and flower wishing her good luck for the day, or describing how the person liked or disliked what she did. She unknowingly started depending on those notes. Those reviews mattered her the most, at first she felt awkward but then she loved those roses.

She opened her bag and saw a chocolate and envelop. This was strange, it was always flower then today suddenly chocolate? She opened the envelop to find her beautiful picture from the day of party. This time there was no card. She huffed and placed them back in the bag as the lecture started. She was disappointed, she loved those notes more than the complimentary gifts.

~*~*~*~

She walked past the garden, the sight held left her stunned. Asad's eyes were covered with a cloth as she tried finding kids around him. A mischief crept her mind, she hushed the kids and pointed over the pipe. All kids giggled mischievously. Asad who was confused as felt no sensation, felt liquid over him. He opened his eyes to find kids queued up behind Zoya, all of them having a pipe in their hand. They laughed as they saw his expression. She was decked up in a floral frock adorned by a sleeveless denim jacket and her hairs tucked in braid, except the stubborn curls that fell on her visage. He ran towards the kids and all of them spread apart running. Zoya also ran along with the kids but he caught her the first and signalled kids towards the pipe. They both stood under the drenched water as they looked unabashedly into each other's eyes.

Jiya clicked her fingers in front of Zoya's eyes that brought her out of the trance. She was still standing there and gazing at Asad who had his eyes closed. What was she dreaming? Now, even her dreams had him? She stomped her foot and left with Jiya

Mere Nishaan, Mere Nishaan

Days passed in jiffy, but she hardly saw of Asad and even the cards reduced. She was feeling empty inside. Asad on the other hand did each and everything deliberately since the fight that day. He wanted to bring her out of her shell, from her cocoon. The day when she saved him was an evidence that she did reciprocate the feelings. The uneasiness she felt when he wasn't around added a cherry on the cake.

Zoya saw Asad after a whole week. She smiled and walked to him, calling him out but he ignored and entered his class, leaving a dejected Zoya behind. She was upset that he ignored her. She tried several times but failed each time. This pinched her. How can he ignore her?

~*~*~

Christmas was round the corner. There was a fest to be taking place. The management work was handed over to Asad, Zoya, John, Sindey and Rahul. Zoya handed over a pile of decorative piece to John and guided him through and then the catering work to Sindey and the performances list to Rahul. She finally saw the last name in her list, Asad. She was happy that Asad was in her group. She climbed the ladder and tucked the ribbon in the nail hung, but as she stepped down one of her ankle twisted causing sudden sprain to shoot up. She winced as someone held her, she clutched the person's arm. She looked up and saw Asad holding her. An instant smile appeared on her face as she saw him. He made her sit and held her ankle. She looked up at him smiling, he looked towards her and twisted the ankle. She shrieked in pain and got up.

"Pagal ho kya?

Zoya shouted at him and he paid no attention to her and left. She moved forward when she realized she can move? She looked up at him but before she could speak he left.

"Itna sadu banne ki kya zarrurat hai?"

Zoya whispered and went back to her work.

~*~

Sajde me tere sar jhukta bas

Chahat ki hai ye dastaan

Ruth gaya mera rab jo mujhse

To mita de vo mere nishaan

The fest was over and everyone were gathered to pray and cut the Christmas cake. Everyone joint their hands and closed their eyes. After the prayers they all offered, they cut the cake and distributed. Zoya went to Asad and offered him cake but he left from there. Zoya felt dejected but she decided to get her answers today. He cannot just ignore her each time, what was this sudden attitude for?

She ran behind him to see him sitting near the Christmas tree in a secluded corner. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"What?"

He asked irritated and she was taken aback with such shrewd tone.

"Really aap yeh mujhse puch rahe hai? Why are you playing this ignore game with me? Maine kya kiya?"

Regaining her composure, she asked back with equal fever.

"Why do you care, if I ignore you or not?"

He got up and slid his hands in his pocket, looking at her as if he was bored

"I do! I do because..."

Zoya huffed with anger and blurted and then suddenly stopping not knowing what to say.

"Because?"

Asad stepped towards her as she looked down, probably again finding some excuse.

"Because, yes you are my friends friend, and its not right to ignore someone, especially when its your friends friend? Do you know how upsetting it is?"

Zoya answered trying to brim out confidence, but she knew she was blurting things that made no sense.

"Oh really? I know that better than you! And seriously you are giving me lectures, the one who herself ignored everyone and behaved rudely with everyone around because she was sad? And friends seriously? Do you even realize the meaning of friend, if you did you wouldn't have been so rude to Jiya. How can I befriend someone, who is unknown to herself? "

Asad retorted keeping his pitch low yet stern

"What do you mean?"

Zoya looked up at him dazed, suddenly swallowing her own deeds, but the last line confused her. Although she wished to retort but it only slipped out in a dazed whisper.

"Do you really wish to hear why I ignored you? Can you hear that or just like a confused coward would runaway again?"

Asad challenged her as she looked at him, confusion written all over her face, although some where she knew the answers. Seeing her mum, he continued

"If yes, then hear out! I cannot live around a girl who just ignore her feelings because she is meant to do so, because she cannot accept something against her fear?"

Asad shouted this time, but she wasn't scared, she was just trapped in the web of daze, trying to find way out this confusions.

"I have never done this, I am not scared of anyone!"

Zoya answered unsure of her own words

"If you don't then tell me, don't you feel anything for me? Nothing? Because I do and you know it very well! I love you since the day I saw you, I don't regret confessing it, I am not a coward like you! In spite of whatever you did with me, I can never bring myself to hate you, why? Because my love is not a puppet of fears! Tell me how can I be around the girl I love more than life, if she can only insult me and hate me?"

Asad pulled her closer as he spoke through gritted teeth, not realizing that tears were cascading down from both of their cheeks. She looked into his eyes to find lots of love and pain for her in it. She tried but she cannot answer it. Words betrayed to escape. He loosened his grip on her and looked at her softly.

Wiping her tears he placed his finger under her chin and pulled her face up to look at him.

"Can you once forget your fears, and give it a chance? Give us a chance?"

Asad whispered softly as she looked up. Even though she wished to, but she knew she cannot, either she will hurt him or will lose him and after Armaan, she didn't have a heart to suffer the same pain. Slowly she removed his hands and nodded in no. Asad sighed as she turned around. Each step she took away from him, twisted her heart.

~*~*~*~*~
Mere Nishaan, Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan

Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan

Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan

Mere nishan nishan nishan

Mere Nishaan nishan nishan

Mere Nishaan nishan nishan nishan

Mere Nishaan

His eyes snapped open as he came to the end of his song. Even when he wanted to, he failed in love. Probably love wasn't meant for him. The crowd cheered as the notes went high.

~*~

Jiya entered to see Zoya packing her luggage.

"Kaha ja rahi hai?"

Jiya interrogated, confused with the bags.

"India! Vaha baat hogayi hai, mid term admission mil jaega"

Zoya said avoiding her friends questioning gaze.

"But why? You loved it here right then?"

Jiya asked confused, Zoya did love here, then all of a sudden what was this chaos for?

"I cannot hurt you all more, how come Jiya you tolerated me... I am sorry Jiya, I was so blinded by my own grief that I never realized how much I hurt you!"

Zoya held Jiya's hand as tears brimmed in her eyes and she looked down.

"Ye kya bolrahi hai, there is nothing such, kis stupid ne bola? That secret admirer of yours?"

Jiya shook her head and whacked the back of Zoya's head, smiling.

"Nahi uss sadu ne, Asad.."

Zoya sniffed and wiped her tears, she was upset with their last encounter.

"Ha that's what I am telling he is the secret admirer of yours!"

Jiya shrugged while Zoya looked up shocked.

"What?"

"Yes! Asad is the secret admirer of yours Zoya! He loves you since the day 1, he was always around you Zoya, whenever whatever you need. When you failed to come out of your shell and were not ready to accept Asad, he became you chit friend so that he can see you smiling, laughing! He really loves you Zoya give him a chance!"

Jiya smiled as she placed her hands on Zoya'a arms and smiled encouragingly.

"but-"

Zoya shook her head, trying out to reason but Jiya cut her sentence in middle.

"No buts and ifs. I get your fears but Zoya this is a part of life. Death and births are inevitable, you need to move on. Would Armaan be happy seeing you so? Please Zoya give him a chance, Give yourself a chance! Go before its too late!!"

Jiya pushed Zoya out of room. Zoya took her cardigan and placed it over herself. Zipping up her long boots she strolled out of the house.

Reaching the college, she pushed the crowd and moved forward. Asad looked in front of him and saw Zoya standing there. Zoya moved forward and hugged him tight.

Asad was taken aback at the sudden movement. The whole crowd was stunned to see Asad and Zoya together. A few days back she ran away from him, as if seen some ghost and now she was hugging him? When she felt him not responding she parted away to see Asad looking straight.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry for everything. But now I know, even I want to give this a chance, US a chance... please?"

Zoya pleaded him softly and looked at him. He smiled as he pulled her closer. He smiled softly as he heard what she said next

"Bas don't leave my like Armaan..."

Embracing her tightly he pecked her forehead promising to be with her forever as the snowfall took place, showering them with love and peace as they promised a relationship.

~*~*~

The crowd cheered as she ran amongst them, as fast as she could. She was well aware she was late, so she hurried her steps to the backstage. Huffing, she kept down her bag and looked around to see her best friend, Jiya standing there ordering around the members of their band. She greeted them and then submerged in the group with guidance and last minute doings.

Soon the name of their band was announced. All of them crossed their fingers and wished each other All the best. Jiya and Zoya saw each one of them slowly moving towards the platform. She frowned as she failed to find the two most important part of the group, the leaders and the next moment she spotted Rithvik and Asad walking towards them with a smile. Jiya hugged Rithvik wishing him and then side hugged Asad wishing him all the best, while Zoya side hugged and fist bumped with Rithvik and pushed him towards the stage and then turned towards Asad. Jiya excused and left from there leaving the two alone. Finally the countdown began as she wished Asad good luck and pushed him towards the platform but he didn't move an inch shocking her.

"Go!!!"

Zoya screamed pushing him but he only slyly smiled shocking Zoya.

"No"

Asad stood there, his hands in his pocket. Zoya's eyes grew wide with each passing second, only a few seconds were left before the curtains would open, for one of the inter college singing competition.

"First say that"

Asad said least caring about the countdowns, and smiling seeing her worried expressions

"What?"

Zoya asked confused masked over her face, although she had that hint but still she ignored trying to move him towards the stage

"That!"

Asad said and looked directly at her face and she was sure of what he was talking about him. She was shocked.

"Now? Now is not the time, just ggooo"

She spoke not meeting his gaze but looking everywhere.

"I won't unless you say that.."

He spoke firm and looked at her who was looking here and there, biting her lips and fidgeting with her fingers. She let out some nervous giggles, looking on the floor. Sighing she looked up when there were only few seconds left and he was adamant o hear her confession first. She slowly moved forward, looking still down.

"I"

She fumbled with her words, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I?"

Asad slowly questioned her, wanting her to speak quick.

"I..I...I love"

Zoya closed her eyes, trying to confess. She still took time to confess, it was difficult for her to get over her past, but she did move on and was quite ahead of her past.

"Ha, yes aage?"

He placed his hands on her shoulder and slowly whispered, encouraging her.

"I love you!"

She hugged him tight, after blurting out and then chanted in slow whispers while he hugged her back , cuddling closer and whispered the same back. She moved back and pushed him towards the stage as the curtains were about to open, and screamed

"We need to win this!"

He smiled and took his place as he started singing one of the melody's along with his band members while Jiya and Zoya kept encouraging them from the backstage with their fingers crossed. After they decided to give themselves a chance, things were smooth. She started getting over her past and he was patient with her.

~*~

Hope you all like it!! Please leave your reviews, please please. Birthday was mine but you all get the treat, so please now treat me with your reviews after a such long one shot. I turned sixteen yesterday!! Sweet wali sixteen😳

actually i always wished to write college stories, I love them, I have some in my mind too!!

Angry bird! Now happy???πŸ˜›

hope you all enjoyed!

Take care, be yourself and stay blessedπŸ€—

Edited by riddhi1206 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Although I hardly play res games lekin phir bhi

Res for 

Tehs di, Binu di, Rasmalai, Asshi, Vaishu di, Mayur Dada, Asif bhai, Muski di, Amina di, Anopama di, Aishwariya Di, Aishu Di, Arooo di, Ankiee di, sasir di, Deepti di, Linsie Di, Arpita di, alllwaysasya, Sneha8337, blueberry02, anuv6, aseela di, Misssparkling, and Yash bhaiya!

I hope I am not forgetting someone!!πŸ˜†   
Between please try out my Ss 

Edited by riddhi1206 - 7 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely os
thanx for pm
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey  ridzzz...
Thankuu for the dedication dearπŸ€—
Beautifully written...
Loved it...
Asad is just like Arman...
Wow..he fell for Zoya first day itself...
Loved the way how he changed Zoya...
Finally he won on his mission to change Zoya πŸ‘
Wowwiee...Zoya confessed finally..
She get to know about his secret admirer...great.. 
Totally enjoyed dear...
Comeback with another os soon...
Edited by binuuu - 7 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome well written...
beautiful..

love the banner...

MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amezing u made me remember batameez dil...wit the song
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Literally speechless with this amazing work
Loved reading it to the core
I love with the whole concept of the story
And the song selection is one of my favorites since the first time I listened to it, and having it on asya is really a treat
Really enjoyed reading it a lot😊
Beautiful banner of the story
And of course, happy belated birthday to you my dear
I am really very sorry but I did not know your birthday date, and really hope that you accept my late wish to you😭

neilavni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow
nice os
asya
armaan
and loved how asad sent those chits
so vool
asad brought zoya out of the shell
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I am so surprised...
πŸ˜†

And I am no more angry bird...

I am happy birdπŸ˜‰

And thank you so much for writing this cute and super long OS...

And belated happy birthday...

Missed it...

And I have to tell you...you are truly gifted that at such a young age you write so brilliantly...

And the song selection was too good..

I always liked this song..

Let mOre of these OSes coming in...

And thanks once again for writing this for me..

Kaho naa pyar hai...yes truly inspired by itπŸ˜†
Edited by sweet_tehs - 7 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Hello Riddhi...😊 

I know , I have no excuse to excuse this time...for not wishing U on your B'Day...I have only this medium to wish you directly...though I wished U on FB yesterday only...but anyways..keeping all of this aside...

Happy Happy Belated wala B'day to you...πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ
I wish you all the Love , Success and Happiness in this world...
May you get what all you want , and I hope this year turns out as sweet and good as you are...
Stay Blessed...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the update,
This was a very good and Well written part...
Though I expected a KAHO NA PYAAR HAI song too...but yeh update wala song meko samjh nhi aaya...πŸ˜† , kaunsi movie ka hai ?
This was an amazing OS , capturing a college love , a heart broken girl , and  a love struck musician in an excellent way...
And Kaho Na Pyaar Hai...toh Masha'Allah movie thi...and uska reference in a way yahan aacha tha...and your added twist was very new and gave a good twist to the tale...
Keeping writing more of this..
Loved reading this part..

Take Care.πŸ˜ƒ