Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yar!!!!! It was damn good ,I hav completed ds story in one go,hopefully u will update soon
Plot was superb...somthing new but still attached with the plot of BALH..
their is something really speacial about RAYA that's why I can't get over them speacially RAM
Looking 4 d devil trio but will they do next...hoping RAM will know their true facesEdited by sami46870 - 7 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear plz update soon we all r waiting since long plz do that for us...
sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ooo yar It is not for this ff i've already cmnted fo it
Its for ff-SUPRESSED DESIRES
how could u end up so drastically yar its so heartbroken I know its just a story but u could make it a happy ending na .LIFE doesn't always have a gud end bt its ur story u can mend it in any way I'm not able to SUPRESSEDmy DESIRE to cmnt on tht ff so cmnting here poor RAM RULA DIYA tumne
N a request pls... can u send me the links of ur other ff os n ss of ram and priya if u hav...
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Plz update yar waiting for the story
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Warning: if you dont like those "ahem ahem" parts please skip the last three paragraphs :')

CHAPTER #18

They return to Mumbai after an exotic honeymoon, both feeling fresh, they had solved their misunderstanding about each other and promised each other to come here again with their children. Australia was a trip, they will remember by heart. It was evening time, Ram Priya was asleep in their king size bed because of the jet lag, Ram's cell phone rings. They both pushed their heads into the covers, "Ram please pick up your cell Priya moaned, he groaned searching for his cell on the side table, he picked it up. "Hello he groggily answered. "Abay sallee...jab se aya hai soya para hai...milne kab ayega.! Vikram shouted onto phone. Ram sleepily replied "Bhai sahab wrong number! "Hey fatty... kal ghar ajao tum log Neha butted in. "Hmmm Ram responded.
"kon tha? priya asked drowsily "Pata nahi...wrong no. tha! Ram said and rolled himself with quilt and slept again.

Mumbai Club 

"Now I have to execute my plan, it's time to show some action! sidharth said, a glass of whisky in his hand gulping it in a go. Ashwin laughed as sidharth share his thoughts, "tu bas jabse yehi keh raha hai, 5 months hogaye hain...ab to kuch kar! Ashwin said and winked a girl passing from there. His other friends also joined "yes sid, it has been months...I think you should accept that you have lost the bet. As sidharth's friend said this, sidharth throw his drink on his face. "sidharth Kapoor never loses! His friend was standing in a shock, "one month more, and just a month more! Sidharth spitted, the anger in his eyes was perfectly shown, his jaws clenched, hands gripping the glass. "Just a month he said to himself.

Kapoor Industries

"I can't believe! Ram said as he saw each file placed on his desk, how the hell did this happen, he was numb to react, the files shows that huge amount from the company's account is transacted into multiple accounts, which they couldn't identified. "Who will do this and why? Ram was confused, vikram was sitting too he was reading the files thoroughly. Ram stopped and looked at him "I went for only two weeks and this happened? " Vikram shrugged "I had keep an eye on every project except the accounts because that department is not mine! Ram pressed his forehead and said "Vikram tell Mr Malik to place all the files associated to transaction onto my desk now!

Kapoor Mansion

Niharika along with mamaji was pacing in her room "Bhaiya! Please think something big. Mamaji sighed and explained "sweety...you have to behave nicely with Ram, he is getting attached to priya more. Use your tactics which you have used before priya came into Ram's life. Remember how Ram used to worship you...I mean he had never say no to any of your demands be it naming the companies to your name or be it not meeting his real mother. He always consider you his mother because you had been with his father in his critical days. And if you just use your charm now, I am sure he will leave priya and divorced her. I am sure about it. Niharika nodded "Bhaiya, you are right. If I will behave badly with Ram and his wife in front of him he will get detached from us. Mamaji looked at her cunningly "sweety now we have to play our oldest and entertaining game! The game which we played on Amarnath and Krishna, now we have to execute this on Ram and Priya. Niharika laughed "yes Bhaiya! After so long...it will be pleasant to see Ram throwing priya out of this house and his life.

later in evening Ram came home tired, when Bansi kaka greeted him and told him that Niharika mam is waiting for him in the study. Ram nodded and looked upstairs to his room and sighed. He went to his study, knocked on the door "come in baby! Niharika's extra sweet voice greeted him Ram entered in the study "Good evening maa, good evening mamaji Niharika looked at him, mamaji came forward and hugged "good evening puttar! Kaisa hai? Or tera honeymoon kaisa tha? mamaji asked. Ram smiled uncertainly, said "mai theek hoon mamaji or honeymoon bhi acha tha... Niharika smiled and said "arey Ram, you are looking so tired baby. Ram looks upto her "jee maa, aj kaam ziada tha...maa apko koi kaam tha mujhse? Ram asked, not sure why they had called him. Niharika gestured him to sit on the sofa, he sat, "dekho Ram, mai janti hun tum mujhse naraz ho... niharika started, Ram interrupted her "nahi maa aisi baat nhi hai... Niharika sighed "Ram let me complete... I know you're upset with me...hona bhi chahiye! I behave very rudely with you and priya but Ram how can I not, when I see both my sons fighting for a woman.  Have you seen your equation with sidharth, before priya, sidharth was everything to you and vice versa. But when priya entered everything changed Ram, your siblings were your life. Ram interrupted her again "they still are my life maa, I always see them as my kids but I cannot ignore priya, she is my wife and I love her too. Niharika nodded and said "Ram I want a happy family again, I want all my children happy so let's forget everything and move forward.

Ram Priya's Room

Ram entered in the room closing the door behind him, he looked for priya, who was in bathroom, the lights were dimmed as priya like, he took out his coat and throw it on bed, sitting on the bed taking out his shoes he heard the priya's voice "Mr. Kapoor you are back! You look tired. He looked up at her clad in her bathrobe looking all hot and sexy with water dripping from her hair, showing her fair deep neck and he gaze towards her bare shaved legs shining from the body gel. "Hmm today was a very hectic day! Aj bohot dino baad office gaya, bohot kaam tha. Ram said while looking at her, Priya blushed seeing his intense gaze, "would you like to have to tea? Priya asked Ram nodded. She then turned towards the wardrobe to pick up something nice to wear when she felt Ram hugging her, his unshaved chin grazing her neck and cheeks "Mr Kapoor! What are you doing? Leave me please...let me select something nice to wear! Priya moaned. Ram's hand traced her waist "you look good when you wear sarees but you look hot when you wear this thing! And I prefer your hotness Priya blushed with reply, she pushed his hands which were tracing her underside of her brea*ts. Priya turned and put her arms around his neck "aj to bade romantic mood main lag rahe hain app... She said. "sirf aj? Mai to har waqt romantic mood main hi hota hun likin tum notice hi nahi karti. Ram answered with a pout. "acha to office main kiss ke sath romance karte hain? Priya asked with one eyebrow popped up. "Jenny Ram answered with a laugh. Priya hit him on his chest "Mazak kar raha hun yar... I love you Ram said and nuzzles her neck. After sometime priya pushed him towards the bathroom and told him to get fresh while she gets ready.  

Dinner table

at the dinner table Priya stood beside him, serving his much loved butter chicken when Niharika cleared her voice and asked her to sit. But priya refused politely but then Ram told her to sit and ask Bansi kaka to serve and look for the needs. Priya sat beside Ram helping herself with some paneer, she nibbled her food. Priya was quite uncomfortable sharing the table with Ram's family, she haven't done this for quite time may be since their disastrous fight. Sidharth give a look to his mother he was sure that mamaji and his mother had planned something evil. He can tell that by the looks they are giving to each other, he was thinking about this when he heard his mother "Priya I am sorry, I know you are upset with me about that day but trust me my intension wasn't this, I was angry on something else and poured it onto you and Ram. I am glad Ram has forgiven me but you...I want your forgiveness... priya stopped eating as she heard Niharika. She was about to say something when she heard Ram "maa please leave that matter, everything is solved between us now...please leave that matter! Niharika smiled sadly, said "Ram I am glad you want to forget everything but it's my duty to ask priya if she is still upset with me! Ram nodded in negation "maa I know priya more than anyone, she can't be upset with anyone for a long time...hai na priya? Priya looked up to him "hmmm Ram smiled broadly "dekha maa...now everything is fine, ab app relax karein. Niharika smirked evily and nodded.

RAM PRIYA'S ROOM

Ram came back after changing, rubbing the towel on his neck, he saw his beautiful wife leaning on to the window, her posture was calm looking outside the huge garden. He dropped the towel onto the chair and went to her. he stood beside her for a while then ask her why she is standing like this, priya shook a little and looked at him "nothing...just enjoying the cool breezes. Ram nodded, "mai change kar ke aati hun said priya, she was about to leave when she heard the knock on their room's door. She looked at Ram, he went to open the door and was surprised to see sidharth standing outside their room with flowers in his hands. "Sid tu...? Ram asked, sidharth looked down and hesistantly asked to him let him in. Ram nodded and let him in, sid looked at priya, who was looking at him, sid went to her and gave the flowers to her. Ram looked at him confusingly, priya's expressions were the same. "Bhabi these are for you... Sidharth forward the flowers hesitantly, Ram came forward and put his hand on sidharth's shoulder "sid...what... sidharth stopped and started his well learned script "bhai...I know you are angry with me or hona bhi chahiye, mai ne jo bhi kia uske baad...but bhai I now understood everything, maa ne mujhe samjhaya hai or mai samjh gaya. App ne kya kuch nahi kia  humare liye specially mere liye, mai jo mangta tha app foran mujhe de dete the or mai ne kya kia...I only gave you sufferings, I only made you upset kabhi apko khushi nahi di...bhai I am sorry...I am sorry Priya bhabi, I am really sorry... Ram stopped him and made him turn towards him and hugged him, rubbing his back with his hands, soothing him. After a while they broke the hug and smiled at each other. Sidharth turn towards priya "Bhabi... Priya looked at him when Ram interrupted "priya ab to maaf kardo isse...bacche ki jaan logi kya? Ram said, satisfied with everything going according to him. Priya finally smiled and nodded, sid grin and hugged her "thank you bhabi breaking the hug, he again hugged Ram and bidding good night to them he walked out.

Ram closed the door after him and priya went to changing room, after sometime she sat on the edge of bed all changed in her night gown, applying her night cream on to her face and neck. Ram looked at her, who was resting on his side of the bed, said "kya hua priya? Dinner k bad se tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho? priya took a deep breath and lied down on her side "kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai said priya. Ram looked confusingly at her "matlab? Priya closed her eyes and open them again "Ram ye sab theek theek kyun ho raha hai...I mean phele mummiji or ab sid...or phir... Ram interrupted her "to acchi baat hai na sab theek horaha hai, I think they had realized their mistakes...and its good or maa ne kaha tha mujhse ke wo hum sab ko khush dekhna chahti hain... priya nodded and said "Ram wo baat nahi hai...I mean ye sab sid ka plan bhi to hosakta hai? Ram laughed hearing her "plan? Priya come on grow up...tum kuch ziada shak kar rahi ho sid par...mai usko bachpan se janta hun, han thora ziddi hai likin jab kuch samjh jata hai to ziada behas nahi karta. Everything is fine now...sleep Ram assured her. He switched off the lights and took her in his embrace and drifted to sleep but priya was awake for a quiet time, reminding everything that took place today.

The next day, Ram wakes up at 7 rubbing his eyes he looked beside him, there he saw the most beautiful face and he leaned forward and kissed on her forehead. Priya open her eyes with this, she smiles a bit looking at him, she gets up tying her hair in a bun. Priya leaned forward and kissed his cheek, Ram smile broadens. She took her night robe and went to take shower, Ram closed his eyes for a while. After sometime he heard the closet being shut, he looked at her taking out her saree, he looks at his watch and went to the shower, before entering the bathroom he asked priya to take out his blue suit as he has an early meeting in the office. Priya nodded an took out his suit from his well-maintained wardrobe, placing it on the bed she gets herself ready and went to kitchen to look for the breakfast. After an hour, Ram took a leave and went to his office. Whereas sidharth decided to make his next move, he knows he has to take things slow and at ease because a little bit speed in his moves can make his plan flop.

The days passed in the evening Ram come back home tired and exhausted, the issue of transaction are still not solved. The manager didn't knew anything regarded to these transaction which made Ram only mad on him. Ram makes his way upstairs to his room when he saw sidharth coming out of his room, sidharth stopped and looks at him "good evening bhai sidharth said, following Ram's gaze to his room, Ram looks at him questioningly "Bhai...wo mai Priya bhabi ko books dene gaya tha sidharth explained innocently. Ram asked "books? Sidharth looks at him and smiles "Bhai wo aj mere dost mujhe book fair main le gaye the and you know mai ne mushkil se apni syllabus ki books khatam ki hain to ye books read karna to door ki baat hai likin when I got there I remembered Priya likes to read book...I mean Priya bhabi likes to read books,she told me once when we were friends.So I thought of buying some. Ram smiles and said "Thanks sid, mere pass to time hi nahi hota ke usko kisi book fair main le jaon...thanks buddy! and walked to his room.

Ram enters his, he bolt the door and looks at priya, she was sitting on the bed with 4 5 books in front of her and beside her was a box of almonds, she was munching it with relish "Hmmm madam looks busy! Ram eyed her books and shrugged out of his coat and set beside her "You know Ram, sid gifts me these books...and they are so amazing. Priya tells him with excitement, Ram nodded "Hmm...so nice of him, In fact I think he is going to mend his mistakes... Priya nodded "app sahi keh rahe the, mai bekaar main itna soch rahi thi... Priya takes a book in her hand "I will read this one tonight said to herself. Ram peeked and read the title "The looming tower by Lawrence wright Ram looks at her and immediately said "no ways! Not tonight...please... Ram pleaded. "Why? Priya asked innocently, Ram took the books from her hands set it aside and came closer to her "because today I am in a mood of something something. Priya laughed and pushed him "no ways. I haven't read a book for a long time... and stood up to go. "Let's see who will win. Ram challenged her, priya blushingly went inside the changing room.

After the dinner everybody retired to their rooms, Ram went to his study for some office work. He got a call from vikram, they were discussing the upcoming project, an hour passed Ram didn't came back to his whereas priya was waiting for him eagerly, blushing to herself she remembered their last love making. That was a week ago when they were on their honeymoon and that was also once throughout their whole honeymoon. Priya blushed remembering his urgency in their last love making, his groans and her moans, his hands urgently undressing her, his body aching for her. She blushed more after remembering the smallest yet heart touching details. She looked towards the clock, it was past mid night and muttered to herself "ye mr.kapoor bhi na...itna late kar rahe hain anne main...or phir... Kal unko office bhi to jana hai. She stood up from the bed and walked towards the window.

The view from their room's window always enchanted her, the night sky, the stars and most important the full moon always makes herself feels good. She had taken her shower already and changed herself into her maroon nighty, wearing a matching robe on it. Ram entered in the room and looks straight to her, her back was facing him, he slowly locked the door and went inside the changing room. Priya closed her eyes expecting him to hug her but when she didn't feel him she turned and found him nowhere. She becomes upset taking it as it is very late, he must be tired and in the mood as he described earlier. She sighed and unclipped her hair. And again stood leaning to the window, after some she heard Ram's cough she looked back and looks at him, all freshen and showered in his trademark white kurta pajama, damp hair. He stood in front of the mirror, making his already messed up with his hands, he then walks up to her with a small smile playing on his lips. Priya understood his intensions but becomes angry on waiting her wait. She didn't look at him and started to walk towards the bed when Ram held her hand and said huskily "kahan jaa rahi ho? priya without turning herself answered "for sleeping, it's already late... she tried to free her hand but Ram jerked her towards himself "itna wait karne ke baad sonne ja rahi ho? he asked cheekily. A small spread on priya's lips "app ko kisne kaha mai wait kar rahi thi? Wo to...mujhe neend nahi arahi thi is lye aise... playing with his kurta button, she looks up to him.

His eyes all dark with desire, displaying the need and such an intensity that made her a little nervous. He intensely looks at her, priya shivered as his cold hands touch waist, he bring his face forward and kissed her forehead following to her cheeks and then finally a peck on her lips. He stepped behind to look at her, her eyes closed feeling the sensation, satisfied Ram then caressed her neck with his lips, caressing it first then kissing on it lightly then finally nuzzling her neck make priya's fingers stroke his hair. His hands untie the knot of the robe, the robe fell with a soft thud, her nighty reached up to her thighs, sleeveless and deep neck. The way he imagined in the shower, he groaned and bring her close to him kissing her deeply that her hands clutched the hem of his kurta. He took her in his arms and made her lay on their comfy bed he switched off the lamp with and settled beside her, priya turned herself from which her back was facing to him. He slid his arm around her waist and slid the strap from her shoulder causing his watch graze her shoulder lightly "ouch... he heard her, he come close and whispered a "sorry in her ear and kissed her shoulder, blowing some air he nuzzled her shoulder again. After a while he turned her around and nuzzles her cleavage, sliding the other strap too he bared her breast to himself. His throat becomes dry, he wetted his lips and slid the nighty to her waist, enclosing his mouth on soft warm breast and priya moaned clutching his hair, Ram's hand caressed her waist. Softly making his warm tongue sucking her globe, she arched back. Pressing her other brea*t he did the same thing with other one. He stopped for a while and sat on his knees taking his kurta out from his body he laid himself upon her gently, maintaining his wait on his one elbow he bend down and kissed her passionately. Priya responded equally, her lean fingers caressing his solid hairy chest, taking her face in his palm he kissed her cheeks trailing his lips to shoulder blades.

Their clothes fell into the heap, their bodies glistening with sweat, her soft moans and his hard groans echoing in the room. Ram stopped and looked at her "I love you this is what Ram always said while making love to her and priya always loves hearing it. With that Ram parted her legs and entered her, he thrust himself in her roughly, buring his head in her neck, pushing himself deep into her greedily. Her hands scratching his back and her lips kissing his shoulder. Ram increased his pace and slid his hand around her waist, cupping her in his arms she fitted perfectly. Subsequently he poured all of him in her, she caressed his cheek while panting. He breathlessly looks into her eyes and after sometime he moved aside and laid straight still catching for breath. He looks beside him and spread his arm for her, she placed her head on his chest, the quilt covering them from the waists.

Later he said "I think we made a baby priya looks up at him "how do you know? Ram smiles "I know! and hugged her to himself, the chilling of ac was helping them to cool their heated bodies. 

Edited by RamPriya_Rocks - 6 years ago
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Hey everyone, first of all very sorry for this much late update, its a long story but let me tell you guys this long story. my laptop got crashed again for the 2nd time back in jan or feb ( i dont remember clearly) it took a lot of time to get repaired ( i think a week or so) then when i got my laptop back, my all data was deleted and unfortunately i hadnt made a backup so the future parts i was going to update got deleted. then after few weeks i decided to rewrite them but then i realize that only few months left for my board exams. then i closed everything even my mobile also (using it only for an hour in night) i concentrated on my studies fully. And in May finally my exams started and it got over in two weeks, then i was too busy hanging out with my friends that i didnt got a time.but now i finally updated, I was supposed to update it in starting of june  but I decided to rewrite the future parts a lil different comparing to what i had written.

well now I am back again with lots of time and about the update i wrote it in an hour or so, comment if you like the update, i hadnt read it back so sorry if you guys dont like this part. let me know of your negative as well as positive comments. Thank you 

Happy Ramadan ðŸ˜Š
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it n it was very romantic part n sid n niharika r planning to separte RaYa n hope that their plan fails n waiting for next part
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Ram and Priya shld not get separated due to stupid trio's paln...and pls update soon superb update..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The mu cleared between the lovers who are now husband wife and come more closer to each other be it emotionally or physically. The trust has increased in their relationship which is good for their marriage.
But still RaYa are not knowing fully about their step family who are hell adamant on separating them. The evil trio is planning every move to harm Ram Priya togetherness. They are yet to come out from illusion of it but lost in the love land and romance which make them once again one.

Hope Neha Vik like a true friend able to help them always like they had done earlier. 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamPriya_Rocks

Hey everyone, first of all very sorry for this much late update, its a long story but let me tell you guys this long story. my laptop got crashed again for the 2nd time back in jan or feb ( i dont remember clearly) it took a lot of time to get repaired ( i think a week or so) then when i got my laptop back, my all data was deleted and unfortunately i hadnt made a backup so the future parts i was going to update got deleted. then after few weeks i decided to rewrite them but then i realize that only few months left for my board exams. then i closed everything even my mobile also (using it only for an hour in night) i concentrated on my studies fully. And in May finally my exams started and it got over in two weeks, then i was too busy hanging out with my friends that i didnt got a time.but now i finally updated, I was supposed to update it in starting of june  but I decided to rewrite the future parts a lil different comparing to what i had written.

well now I am back again with lots of time and about the update i wrote it in an hour or so, comment if you like the update, i hadnt read it back so sorry if you guys dont like this part. let me know of your negative as well as positive comments. Thank you 

Happy Ramadan ðŸ˜Š

It's ok dear the problem was genuine and study always come first and good that you papers went well. More Happy that you will be giving more of updates to this story.