Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
superb update just love it so much now let's see how ram will support Priya in front of his step family and how????
Plz try to update soon plz
I have no words for ur story it is just amazing...
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Finally Ram is trying to mend with Priya?
When will he get to see the real face of his step family?
Please continue soon.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing after long time u updated wow n finally raya pass aa gaye after all the misunderstanding n waiting for next part n hate sid hope ram ko sab jaldi pata chale
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow super update. loved rayas romance. hope all goes well BTW RaYa once they go back home. thanks for pm. pl continueEdited by iluvusakshi - 7 years ago
RisingDynamite thumbnail
Now this is the actual beginning of a Happy New Year😃
"Love is patient Love is kind"
I admire the way how Ram proved her that their marriage and his love is beyond physical intimacy... 
It was the high time for Priya to acknowledge that she too needs to step closer to him, I am glad she did and they again became one by eradicating all the cynical beliefs... Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful👏
If the result of long waiting is so fruitful then we really don't mind your taking weeks for updating a single chapter😆 
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update...
RaYa went for their honeymoon n enjoyed  their moments.. Ram proves that he is real gentlemen n he really loves n cares for priyas happiness.. 
Ram ne priya ko B'day surprise diya.. priya bcame very happy n she wants their own baby.. so once again they started their new journey of life...

thnx for the pm... pls continue sooon..
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oho... awesome
Good going... finally they went to honeymoon. ..
Update soon
SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is the most expected part for me and it was really awesome Yar 
Too good 
I enjoyed it,aww raya are such a love and Ramkapoor mending things 
And darling girl asked for a baby aww 
Last part was to drool lol 
Fabulous
Continue soon 
And kick off that Sid soon
Happy new year
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear..
Wow its a superb update. I just loved it the way the flow of events occured, the actions ,doings of characters, the trip and the final happy union of souls again.

I was happy that the second chance given by priya was handled well by Ram. He was so serious in mending things between them and his actions prove it. His trying to make things right between them were visible .

And the much needed change of place was arranged by him for mind and heart to be at peace. Thanks to Vik as always..
That too australia which always bring memories of good raya moments, proved good for raya here too.
Priya was releived at heart and ram was able to make his way to her heart again.
Seeing her at ease he was happy at heart too.
I loved the way he drifted off to sleep with his sleeping beauty..

But yes the harsh words of her at anger did had the effect on him and its obvious ..had to happen, he had to prove his point...a typical male thing :) and those words spilling in anger and later regetting it, a typical female thing for priya.. :)

Anyways both needed  each others closeness and herecomes our witty neha with her funny weird ideas..lol

I thought how it gonna be for them now..because its awkward for both of them to initiate now after such fight even both wanted to be one. But the way you have written with priya's birthday coming in was beautiful.
Her birthday played the cupid here. Loved how ram took efforts to make her birthday special, and when she hugged him,could feel the emotions flowing there and
Really could understand ram plight when she was on continuos phone calls.. lol.
Then comes the most lovely part, her bday wish and he giving it..
Aww..she asked for a baby of their own and he was ok with it, and the process started.. :)
That was one happy union of them with their souls happily connected after some disasters...

Whats sid upto has to be seen..and now ram tried personally to mend things where he is concerned , now how he handles things before his family has to be seen...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome just the one word left to tell you... thank God hero is not spineless here he had brain which is working hard to solve all problem between him & Priya so happy he tried his efforts to short out everything in Nov way Vik is true bestie for sure he is not giving him some stupid advice but actually something meaningful for sure thanks to him RaYa got break from all the drama but best part was Ram planned everything according to her birthday it's great they have reunited again n Ram agreed for baby but Did have more evil thoughts I guess now hope Ram believes in Priya not on that Nik' s puppet God give some sense to Nuts too hating her again for all drama waiting for next do post soon n romance was like always 10/10 awesome I scored 100% this time I just loved this update do post next soon waiting...