Users

Frequent Posters

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi..

Nice update... good written part...

Thank god, priya reciprocated the way a strong girl would do and the way i wanted...
Ram did sounded and acted insensitive towards her and this treatment from priya is what he asked for with his doings...

Surely i dont blame him for turning up for the dinner, in work pressure it does happens,even msging is forgotten...even priya wuld understand this thing she being a work person too ,if its some other day...

But the reaction from her is the cumulative emotions that stacked up till now...so its not for the dinner,
Its for the unimportance of her she felt in his life before his family...
Now and then he was proving her that she hold less importance infront of his family...
Though his actual intentions and feelings are not as such, he just showed her this fact only past few days...so the insecurity ,fear, doubts tht grown up inside priya's heart is inevitable...

And the final outburst of her , throwing out all her inner doubts and insecurities was expected after what he done outside on niharika's words...he just dont want to take a stand for her ,even though he knows she is right...thts the final stroke tht made priya voice out all those harsh words..

S she was little harsh but thts how a woman's outburst is most times, i can understand her...

Though wanted to feel for him a little for his state at vikram's home thinking she hates him, his view of she wuld be understanding him was weak, what does he want, her to be a doormat by understanding him... i was happy she said she was not...

So ,that was a correct dose from priya initiating separation, she was right too, wht does they both got,
She merging herself in tears and he in alcohol, so she thought its better for a short separation or this dose might help ram to understand her importance too or take a stand..

So i wish this second chance he asked for proves good for them...
Hope they both able to tackle situations and proboems putforth by his family in a better way in upcoming parts...

Awww Thank you so much for the comment, thank you appreciating the update...you guys are one that give me support to write...lets see what has stored for Raya in the future. will update soon Inshallah as I am frantically busy I am not able to update soon. 
keep reading and commenting 
😊

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Thanks ðŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyaaakapoor

hiii
what a wonderful story u have
I really check everyday that u updated or not...
like it very much
hope now everything will be fine between RaYa...
Plz Plz continue sooon

Awww Thank you so much for appreciating 
I will update soon 
keep reading
😊
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

sorry for late reply.. Was stuck in office work..

just superb..
Really loved Priya's decision .. 
now hope Ram will realise his family and their true nature. and will take right steps.. 

Waiting to see RG mood of RAM KAPOOR 

Ohh its ok...
Thank you so much 
keep reading and commenting
😊
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

some how this was some where I expecting unnecessary drama from step family was something I was expecting but it will turn out this way never had thought one thing I liked in update that Priya took stand for herself not become puppet in sake of love or marriage or family... this is what every woman should do if the things r out of control we should leave it on time n be way from it b coz saath rehnse duriya badhe use aacha due rehkar ek dusre k dil me pyar banker rahe... if any girl would be on Priya's place won't ever accepted such things in life now it time for Ram to rectify his mistake if he don't this time Priya will go away from him for forever he should took stand for his wife I know family is also important but wife is too n more on that truth if his wife is right he have no right to make her say sorry to his so called family just the sake of them... what Priya did is right it will be batter yo get separate as she didn't wanted him to suffer due to her it could be the best way... she said too much in anger but frankly speaking that was actually needed so as Ram did awesome mind blowing enjoyed it a lot... so looking forward for update hope u update soon...

Thank you so much for liking it. 
I will try to update soon
😊
RisingDynamite thumbnail
Very sad I am commenting so late though I have read it right that day when it was posted but I had been so busy that couldn't make a time to comment. 
Well, now coming to the chapter, ohhh it was like a roller coaster ride, at begining I felt so infuriated with the way Ram talked with poor Priya but after sometime I felt for ram when Priya bashed him with hurting words and in the end I felt like awww that was so emotional... Ram literally begging to Priya to give their relation a chance. I didn't want this chapter to end, you left me in wonder that what will happen next... You're so brilliant! Just loved it. As it is often quoted true love will find it's way, so I am hopeful Ram and Priya will also overcome all the complexities between them. 
Ps : Update next chapter soon it has been 3 long weeks! 
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingDynamite

Very sad I am commenting so late though I have read it right that day when it was posted but I had been so busy that couldn't make a time to comment. 

Well, now coming to the chapter, ohhh it was like a roller coaster ride, at begining I felt so infuriated with the way Ram talked with poor Priya but after sometime I felt for ram when Priya bashed him with hurting words and in the end I felt like awww that was so emotional... Ram literally begging to Priya to give their relation a chance. I didn't want this chapter to end, you left me in wonder that what will happen next... You're so brilliant! Just loved it. As it is often quoted true love will find it's way, so I am hopeful Ram and Priya will also overcome all the complexities between them. 
Ps : Update next chapter soon it has been 3 long weeks! 

Awww Thank you so much, I always look forward to comments, 
is it? I didnt notice that it has been 3 long weeks since I updated. ðŸ˜†
I will update soon thats a promise ðŸ˜Š
keep reading commenting!
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Chapter #17

sometimes letting go is the best option but if the other asks for a second chance, give them! That's what happen with priya, she had made up her mind to get a break from Ram, so that she can think peacefully but off course Ram didn't agree. Her mind was already occupied with thoughts about his family, but she didn't know how cunning they are. Priya as routine called her family, tells about the day's event but had off course hide Ram's family issues. She was sreaching for something in her cupboard, Ram called her out "priya...?" priya turned "jee?" Ram had a brown manila envelope, she looked at it thinking for the worst to happen and by the looks he was being hesitate to say something, his hands were playing with the envelope, he forward it to her. She confusedly look at him "open it..." Ram said, she opened and found two tickets to Austrailia, she looked at him questionally "its been months, we had gone out somewhere and we didn't go for our honeymoon also...as you know I was busy with the business, I got a little time, this month...are you comfortable in coming with me?" Ram asked hopefully. Priya for a minute was silent, she knew he was trying to make up because when Dadi had asked him about the honeymoon, he declined recently because of the load of work. She knew he was trying to mend the things, specially mending his behavior with her. she sighed and turned around, again got busy in searching her stuff, Ram looked down sadly...he knew she will not come with him, he had hurt her so much. He nodded to himself, turning around to go out in the fresh air, when he heard "will you pack your suitcase or It is upto me?" Ram lips broke into a smile, he immediately turned around, said "we will both pack our suitcase together...tonigte!" priya nodded. He thanked Vikram silently for the idea because he had always been a loser in these things.

The dinner was silently being served, priya didn't came down for the dinner. Ram had suggested that they can have the dinner together, upstairs but she denied saying she had ate sandwhiches while reading the book. Ram sighed and goes downstairs to eat with the family, he too didn't have the heart to eat the dinner with them, but priya had pushed him. "Tell your wife to have dinner downstairs, it's our family tradition." Niharika taunted to Ram, he stopped and played with the fork. After sometime he announced about their trip to Aussie land, Niharika made a face hearing it whereas Sidharth was burning with rage, he knew by playing these silly tricks he wasn't going to be successful in his plan and now the time is near to play his trump card. The bet is still on between his friends but its time to win the bet and teach a lesson to Ram and priya! He smirked and continued with his dinner. Dadi blessed Ram about having a safe journey, she enquired about the time and return. After having dinner, he walked upstairs to his room to do the packing. 

It was Fridya night they land in Austrailia, the flight was boring for Ram as priya had been introvert for the past few days and he didn't like it a bit. He like his bubbly cheerful priya, but what to do, he sighed. Picking up suitcase setting it on the trolly they walked out of the airport. The Audi was already waiting for them, they head towards the car and was enrout to their hotel. They checked in the hotel, got their Room key ordering some refreshments they settled down in their hotel room. The room was large with an attach bathroom and balcony. A hall was attached with it too, the view outside the balcony took priya's breath away. She had always loved enjoying the nature's beauty. Ram coughed "what happened?" he slowly asked, "nothing, just enjoying the calmness here." Priya replied. "Do you like it priya?" Ram asked hugging her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Very much...thanks for bringing me here" Priya smiled, He returned the smile. 

The next day, priya got up early and got dressed wearing a jeans jacket and white t-shirt underneath, with blue jeans. Her hair tied in a high ponytail, minimum makeup was suiting her well. She tried to wake up Ram but he was sound asleep, finally being successful in waking him up she decided to call for the breakfast. The whole day they spent outside, shopping and sight seeing, priya was happy and seeing priya contented Ram was satisfied too. He always love to see her cheerful, it gives him the confidence that she is happy with him and the future is beautiful for them. Whereas priya, she shopped for her family also, she missed them, ever since her wedding she hadn't been to Delhi and she has decided to go for a long trip to Dehli with Ram off course. The days passed with the enjoyment and fun but they both missed one thing in life and that was their romance, Ram hadn't intitaited anything since the day they arrived neither priya. Sometimes priya blames herself for this, whenever Ram touches her, he withdraw himself after sometime and she knew why. He was proving that their marriage was not only about s**, he had taken priya's words to his heart. Priya knew she was harsh that day, her outburst was harsh but still she couldn't bring herself to appolgise to him. She missed his being intimate with her and he had missed her too, sleeping close to each other yet not able to love each other was the toughest phase of their life. But Ram was controlling, he was showing her that their marriage can survive like this, he is not a s** maniac. 
it has been a week since they were here, there is only two days more to go for their return, priya decided to check upon her family, dialing her father's number. She talked with them for a while telling about the gifts she had bought for them after talking for a while, she hung upon them and called Neha, her best friend. 
"Hello?" priya said as she got no answer. "Hellooo??" she again speak. 
"Got the time?" Neha grumbled 
priya laughed "Nehaaa, I missed you yar!" tell me how are you?
Neha: yeah I am fine but I am upset with you, you didn't even call me once you fled to Aus!
Priya (guiltly): sorry yar!  I didn't get a little bit time...you know what, all day we do is sight seeing and in the night we slept like a log. There was no time...but yes I missed you guys a lot. Infact Ram and I were planning that next time we all will go together to some exciting place!
Neha now being herself, replied: Achaa theek hai...tell me hows your honeymoon going, koi good news waigera? 
Priya chuckled: Nehaaa! 
Neha excitedly asked about the places, especially the shopping malls. priya shared her experience of being here, how beautiful sydeny is, how charming things are here. 
"Or batao, where is Ram?" Neha asked. 
"Wo drink ke liye gaye hain...abhi aate hi honge!" priya replied quietly. 
Neha was surprised "Drink? He should have been with you...spending time with you. Call him now!" 
Priya sighed: "Nehaa, let it be!" 
Neha got suspicious that something is not right, she asked priya but priya denied, sying everything is fine in their relationship. 
"Priyaa...wont you tell me?" neha said, "May be I have some solution to your problem." She added further. 
priya kept silent for some moments and then told her everything, the things she said to Ram on their last fight, how was Ram's reaction to it and now his reservness about being intimate with her. He did behave normal, hugging her kissing her but not more than that, he was hell bent on proving his point that marriage not about making love they have other things too. 
Neha took in their situation, she felt sorry for Ram as well as Priya, she cursed his stepfamily for being so insensitive towards Ram & Priya! Neha sighed and searched for some solution, she was confused too. 
"Neha say something?" priya whispered. "What do I do now?" she added. 
Neha: "seduce him!" and she cursed herself for this third class idea.
"WHAT?" priya screamed
Neha thought for a minute when no idea come to her mind, she stick to this one! "Why not? He is your husband." 
Priya calm herself: "Neha we are not in this situation, it will be too odd to do something like that!" 
but Neha being adamant: do what I say, you will not regret, I can bet on it. 
priya now cursed herself for calling Neha: Ok I will see! 
Neha: No you will do it.
Priya sighed: Neha, I am going to cut the call now, I need rest. 
Neha: Ok theek hai, but do as what I say. 
they both bid bye and hung. 
"Oh god...what a women!" Priya breathed. 

Ram entered the room, the time spent was good with his cuz'n Daljeet, they talked wbou their childhood, about their younger days and their marriage days. They didn't notice the time that it was half past. Ram locked the door shut, hopping for priya to be asleep, he didn't want another controlling session, he had enough now, he wants her badly and he sighed noisily. Making his way towards their huge bedroom, he stopped looking at the beautiful figure of his wife sleeping clutching the blanket, she slept while watching the TV. He come forward and kissed her forehead warmly, taking out his coat he slipped beside her, not wanting to change. He switch off the TV, hugging his wife drifting to sleep. The next day as usual they both got ready and went for the sight seeing, Ram had bought gifts for secretly as tomorrow is her birthday he wanted to surprise her, he made sure she is busy with his cuzn's wife kuljeet and made his way towards the various shops buying expensive gifts for her. After dumping the gifts in the car he came back to restaurant priya, kuljeet and daljeet were sitting. Priya asked about his sudden disappearance, he shrugged off saying some important call came. They returned home after an excitefull day, priya being tired goes to sleep immediately. She woke up after her long nap, she looked at time, it was shown 11:30 in the night. She decided to take a shower as she was sure Ram is downstairs having drinks with his friend/cuz'n. She stepped out of the bath after sometime, wearing her robe she came out to room to search Ram. What made her shock was the dimming lights, the balloons were on the wooden floor, the rose petals on the showering as she stepped into the room. Oh, that reaction, this was the reaction, Ram wants to see. He stood near the huge bay window, the white drapes were flying due to the wind. She looked at him in awed as she took in his appearance, dressed in her favourite blue tees clinging to his chest and muscles, with matching blue jeans, a silver watch as usual adorning his wrist. His looks made her heartbeat fast, he looks in the mood today, priya thought. As stepped towards him "Ram what these are for?" she whispered, bearly concealing her excitement. "Happy Birthday Darling..." He hugged and kissed her fully on her lips. This gesture made priya numbed "oh it was her birthday...she didn't remember it because of the business nowadays." She immediately clung to him, hugged him tightly, kissing him on the cheeks. Ram lifted her up a little and kissed her lips, nibbling onto her warm and soft lips. "Come here..." he said as he detach himself from her, leading her towards the hall of their hotel room. And to say she was really surprised to react, the gits boxes were arranged in a pyramid style with colorful wrapping, the floor was done in rose petals, the room was scented beautifully, the dim lights making it the most romantic thing she ever desired. "Ram...?" She looks into his eyes which were full of love and warmth. "Open them..." Ram whispered, "there was no need of all this" she whispered too. "I know!" Ram replied. Without making her wait more, he lead her towards the center table, where the huge choclate fudge cake was placed with candles arranged on it. "Make a wish darling." Ram spoke. Priya smiled genuinely, making a quick wish and opened her eyes to look at him again. She then proceed to cut the cake and give a bite to Ram, he too give her a bite of the cake. As they cleaned their hands with tissue, priya's cell rang, yeah it was from her home. she recived the phone, they wished her one by one, after bidding them off, Neha's call came, she talked with her too, whereas Ram was being impatient. After sometime she switch off her phone and hugged Ram from behind who was standing leaning on the huge bay window in their room. He turned back and hugged her too "mil gayi fursat?" Ram whispered in his husky voice "Raamm..." priya mumbled and buried her head in his chest. He chuckled, "so...what do you want as your gift?" he asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Will you gave me whatever I want?" priya asked in a slow voice. "Koshish karunga" Ram answered truthly. Priya thought for a while and whispered "I want a baby of our own" Ram looked at her hesitately "priyaa..." as he say something, priya put her fingers on his lips "please..." Ram sighed "Hmm" and hugged her dearly. 

Finally after what seems enternity to priya, Ram took her towards the bed as he placed her on the bed, priya closed her eyes again, enjoying the blissful moment after a very long time she let herself feel it. Ram shrugged out of his shirt and let her robe loose, bearing her to his eyes, he looked upto her beautiful face, her eyes were closed in contentment, he slowly whispered "Jaan, open your eyes!" she slowly open her eyes and look at her handsome man, his face was rugged, un shaved, his hair messed up because of her constant touching, she let her finger trail his jaw to his chest, he sighed. He too was waiting for the moment, he then took the charge and kissed her softly on her lips, trailing kisses on her neck, he brushed his lips on he chest. Looking up for her reaction which satisfied him and again make his lips linger on her chest for a time being. He undressed himself and her further and covered themselves with the soft quilt. Taking her face in his palms, he slowly nibbled her ear and then whispered "I love you" in her ear. And this was the birthday to remember for Priya, she loves him to death, if he just understand this. She hugged him tightly burying her face in his shoulder. 

-Happy New Year everyone ðŸ˜Š

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... superb update... so Ram is really trying to mend with his sweetheart... but looking forward to his effort in front of his step family... will he support priya in front of them...
And wat do this Sid has in his mind ðŸ˜¡

Pls update soon...

And oohhh yeaaahhh...

Me first... yippeee
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha and Vikram are life saver and a very true friends of RaYa who helping them to mend their relationship. Ram Priya HM in Australia surely bought them more closer and this is leading towards a family life. But only hope that Sid and Niharika along with evil mama don't bring any obstacles in their life.