Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NepaliStrawbery

Yamyam ,u ready.๐ŸฅณI brought popcorns and drinks.

Ready as I ever will be๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

๐Ÿคฃ

With Ksg, you get insecurities free.

Bips shouldn't try hard. Parmeshwar ka dimag ghum gaya to either he will kiss his choreographer in front of camaras to teach you a lesson OR disappear leaving a note.

Let him kiss on screen, make 'no kiss' clause for off screen..

That would be so cruel    Bechara monkey  ๐Ÿ˜†

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Nikki..

Does he rape women offscreen!? Why do they need protection!?

Rape is not the only way to torture someone. It's just 1 and may be the brutal-est way. 

Girls need protection from this pervert to not fall into his 'jhaansa' and fake commitments of love and destroy their lives and enroll their names in the 'Divorce-Club' may be for the first time of their lives๐Ÿ˜† Many women, including me, never find him attractive rather find him monkey-faced, but I really dont know how many find him sexy and whatever, and they go just by the looks and destroy themselves. Suicide is not legal yet in India so we need to protect the girls from suicide by marrying this monkey๐Ÿ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Nikki..

Such a frikin hypocrite u r! It doesn't bother u that Salman is roaming free in spite of drink driving and taking a life! And u have issues with KSG roaming free!? How frikin butt hurt are u JERAN fan!?? He has full right to be roaming free! He is not in trouble with the law!

๐Ÿ˜† Dude seriously you need help ! ๐Ÿ˜† Gotta decide if I am butt hurt JERAN Fan or Salman Fan ? 

I have issues with KSG roaming free out in the world and that aint gonna change ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He needs to be caged asap if not jail. ๐Ÿ˜› A psychopath is always more dangerous than a regular criminal๐Ÿ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Trust KSG to never disappoint
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Naughty of Kapil to sneak it in with its insinuations. Bipasha seems to have no illusions about what makes KSG -  Good for her... KSG seems on a sticky wicket, will his charms enable him to continue his style or will he find his wings clipped?

๐Ÿ˜›
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maul-E-Wood

Naughty of Kapil to sneak it in with its insinuations. Bipasha seems to have no illusions about what makes KSG -  Good for her... KSG seems on a sticky wicket, will his charms enable him to continue his style or will he find his wings clipped?

๐Ÿ˜›

To clip KSG's wings is a feat that no one has managed to attain๐Ÿ˜† Bipasha might find herself at the receiving end of a note if she "suffocates" him.. After all, there is always a new angel around the corner๐Ÿ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yamyam

Ready as I ever will be๐Ÿ˜† 

let's the show running..๐Ÿ˜†

Nikki, u always rise from the dead. I really want to the know the secret.๐Ÿ˜•
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Rape is not the only way to torture someone. It's just 1 and may be the brutal-est way. 

Girls need protection from this pervert to not fall into his 'jhaansa' and fake commitments of love and destroy their lives and enroll their names in the 'Divorce-Club' may be for the first time of their lives๐Ÿ˜† Many women, including me, never find him attractive rather find him monkey-faced, but I really dont know how many find him sexy and whatever, and they go just by the looks and destroy themselves. Suicide is not legal yet in India so we need to protect the girls from suicide by marrying this monkey๐Ÿ˜†

IMO, Rape is not brutal ..yes, it is violent and traumatic ..but what is brutal and horrifying is the  deliberate breaking of an individual, eroding his/her individuality, robbing that person of her identity - That is one of the worst things to do .

A strong minded individual will recover from the trauma of rape over time but an emotionally destroyed person may never become her old self again - the scar remains... and KSG is guilty of it..
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

To clip KSG's wings is a feat that no one has managed to attain๐Ÿ˜† Bipasha might find herself at the receiving end of a note if she "suffocates" him.. After all, there is always a new angel around the corner๐Ÿ˜†

There may be and will be new angels flitting around him and constantly offering to help him walk out from the tunnel of darkness ..but none of the Angels come with a gift hamper ...apart from Bipasha that is ๐Ÿ˜‰