Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Kinda right ! He brings bad omen too.🤢 Only Barkha survived him. When Barkha was with Gober, her career was also not going anywhere. Seems to have started well once panauti was out of her life.

Yeah true barkha seemed to have a better escape from him..it was opposite than his other partners..he cheated on shradda nicole and jenny but at that time it was barkha that cheated on him..wonder how she realized his true color in so short time..maybe she got attracted to indrali her now husband..that guy is really hot and much popular than ksg..that time ksg was nobody during the kzk time..I know indrali through bangla movies..even he didn't make a place in bollywood but he is very popular in both east and west bangla film industry and he worked on some popular Hindi serial..barkha was sensible to move to a more popular actor that can keep her happy both in personal and professional life..any sensible girl would do that..after barkha almost all the women were idiot and fall for his charm especially jenny who married him after knowing he had so many break ups and a failed marriage.
Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh!This topic is still there. I wish mods were as active as Niki. 😆

I guess mods should ban KSG topics forever.All I see is Nkapoor vs KSG haters & Jennifer fans.Mazaa nahi aata yaar.

Isse interesting toh srk fans vs salman fans topics hain. 😆
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bashing and fan wars.

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago