Originally posted by: sa86

Beautiful Prologue Areeba.

Thank you!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sdea

RES😊

Areeba this was so beautifully written. Even the little things like Anitas dressing style was perfectly described. I could actually imagine her in her over the top clothes in scorching heat.πŸ˜†
Twinkle got rid of the 49th Guy. The girl is totally pagalπŸ˜† 
I loved how you described Manohar Sarnas undying bharosa on guruji and gurujis advices are so pro twinj πŸ˜³.Looking forward to the next part. Do update soonπŸ˜ƒ

I really didn't properly proof read this chapter so i'm super glad you guys liked it. I really truly am. 

Yep you know Twinkle and her crazy antics. Plus majority of the things are super close to the actual show so the facts and stuff are straight from there. 

Yep Guru ji is total PRO TWINJ as in the show and Manohar is totol pro Guru ji! 

I'll update next week but i do have a surprise in the middle waiting period for you guys! :)
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Thank you Meena! 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Okay for some reason, I was under the impression that you'd carry on the story from where we left off on TEI but OMG IM SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THIS IS A BASICALLY A RE-TELLING

So much nostalgia bruh, I cant. Old TEI feels hit me hard. I feel like I'm reading the book to the show and as a book lover, I'm already loving this so much! The descriptions are perfect, the visualisation is great. You need to update soon because Im one of those people that likes to finish books within the day so the waits are going to kill me but I know it'll be worth it! 

I couldn't have asked for a better person to write this for me Areeba, you are bae πŸ˜Ž

NAH BRO I ssaid I'll put out my own version of TEI. plus the track we were at in the show hen it ended (may 26th), that was literally the closing of Ishq in Twinkle's life and Anita getting caught and Yuvi's suicide was suppose to be the end of Tashan. I'll lead up to all of that but by sticking to the story as it started. 

It's going to be super interesting but i just hope i am able to capture and write everything as beautifully!!

AWE DUDE I totally get what you're saying. I'm going to try to be a fast updater!

Awe YOU THE BAE TOO! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Areeba nice first chapter. The characters r purely intact as they were in serial. I laughed a lot when sunny and twinkle met. I mean hot body and butter chicken. 

Waiting for kunj's entry. Hope u continue soon. Thanks for pm. Areeba this was pure treat.

Aw Eshu honestly dude if you feel at a certain point the characters are straying you gotta tell me that this is not going as the show's version of Kunj or Twinkle would've done. 

LOL Twinkle is a drama queen! 

Definitely continuing but I hope my updating schedule doesn't drive ya'll away but keeps everyone here. 

Thank you!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: sa86

Areeba,At first Thank u for BR & PM.

I was really waiting for ur FF.
& Yipeee my wait is over.
Uff u bring me in recalling zone dear and I have no hassle to repeating the line again and again that "WOH KYA DIN THE".Sigh!
And Now about the story,before the fangirling of any couple i always relish the bonding between mother-daughter and then Twinkle's Siyappa with lots of drama obviously.
I always admire your detailing either in charecterisation or in nearby.And yes you specially mentioned to our weakness i. e.Manohar's eyebrows.πŸ˜†
Now i am eagerly waiting for next update.
"HERO KE ENTRY ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST"😊
Lovee u.Take Care & enjoy your trip.

Waise if you read closely in, hero ki entry already ho chuki hai. πŸ˜‰

Awe dude thank you i haven't written properly in a long while so the detailing is always abrupt imo and i wasn't really satisfied with the update but still updated because yu guys wasted so long since i put up the prologue. 

LOL Manohar's eyebrows!! πŸ˜†

Thanks dude!

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Loved the first chappy Areeba 😳
Amazingly written
Cant wait for Kunj's entry
Update soon
Thanks for the PM

Thank you Anisha! Always look forward to your comment! πŸ˜³

I hope the next chap lives up to the expectations. 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Areeba finally you updated! 

I was gonna send you a pm to update this
Res
Dude, i'm like galf way throught it and this is exceeds my expectation for sure 

I don;t know if this is a RES or not, but thank you that you loved half of it. πŸ˜Š
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Waise if you read closely in, hero ki entry already ho chuki hai. πŸ˜‰

Awe dude thank you i haven't written properly in a long while so the detailing is always abrupt imo and i wasn't really satisfied with the update but still updated because yu guys wasted so long since i put up the prologue. 

LOL Manohar's eyebrows!! πŸ˜†

Thanks dude!

Yes You are right but u know,
"AAKHON HI AAKHON ME ISARA HO GAYA.".πŸ˜‰
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...Areeba updated..
How I missed it..stupid lavs..
Amazing first chapter..
Luved sunny-twinkle meeting..
Am excited to see Wats gonna happen next..
Will be waiting for it next update..