Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

This was so good!
First that crash with RT ❤️
Loved it 😆 and the way you described it, it was quite easy to imagine stuff happening.. So it became surreal (I hope I don't sound like a sadist because thinking what Twinkle-Leela were about to suffer because of RT I kinda tensed)

Then the next part.. When you started, I felt it was Kunj's family because Monu was also quite violent with Usha.. I was still under this until the boy asked for milk.. Usha would never had done that... Even the dialogue 'Chodungi nahi usse main' made me think Usha was against Monu but then when she said 'Uss aurat ne jadu kar diya hai.' It became obvious for Anita...

Then she kicked Yuvi and my heart broke.. The way he ignored it and rest himself.❤️

It was a lovely prologue Areeba! Continue soon.. Can't wait to see what will happen :)

I don't mind sadists at all but I think we'll all be very glad to see a strong woman emerge out from Leela after this. 

Ahh, yes. I think the best and most fascinating part of the show was that both Kunj and Yuvraj faced very similar situations regarding there upbringing but the results were exceedingly different. Both got the best of everything they wanted before uttering a word but the interactions and the end result of their personalities was quite contrasting. I will try my best to keep the characters as much as they were in the show. 

Ah yes, poor Yuvi but he wouldn't be that poor in future as we all know! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Areeba!!!! This was so sad, i mean good sad, not that this wasn't nice or anything cus it was amazing, but you know it was sad. Why do i feel i should stop talking now?

Lol i tend to keep talking unless someone shuts me up 😆

You explained RT's distress and accident so well. So RT is no more? That'd be so good. As you see, I have immense love for RT in my heart 😆

And the whole deal with baby Yuvi, just shattered my heart. Was I supposed to feel so sad about it? You just wrote all of this so well, I can't even comment on it. 
The part where, Yuvi was ignored by all and he slept on the ground all alone made me bawl. Poor kid 🥺

I'm really excited for the next parts and thank you for penning this down, our show will live on in this story 

P.S bro, You are so good with words. I'm borderline jealous now. Who am i kiddin', I'm jelly now

LOL I am glad you liked it. It wasn't suppose to happy but suppose to be just int he middle of everything. Well, I've left RT and Anita's husband at an open-end until I figure out who to bring them back or leave them dead. 

I know. Yuvi's abandonment issues needed a base line and I really want to develop that background here in the beginning itself so when he commits atrocious acts, there is reasoning behind him. 

I'll try my very best to keep this up to the expectations TBH. It's my own version of how TEI should have unfolded and I'm super glad that you guys are liking it. 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sdea

Areeba OMG THIS WAS AMAZING.

Is the prologue supposed to be this amazing because i can already feel like this story is going to be awesome.
It was so beautifully written especially the whole baby yuvi. I don't want to feel bad for him but like the way you described makes me 😭
So is RT dead and omg this is already so intriguing.
Dying for the next part already.
Honestly stories like those are the only thing that makes me move on from TEI ❤️

Thank you so much! 

I didn't mean to make you cry! :( 

I really hope the next update is worth the wait and lives up! 

sverma71 thumbnail
I am a huge fan... I am also really excited about this.. it will keep the story alive for me. My imagination will put their faces to the words... I read all your analyses but have a silent member since I didn't want to get too attached but I did anyway. I really liked the prologue it gave slight insight into the different families and to yuvi's later personality. Also a question like you mentioned that before sidhant was leaving they had planned to separate twinj for a while do you plan move the story in that direction or am i being too impatient/nosy... Edited by sverma71 - 7 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: sverma71

I am a huge fan... I am also really excited about this.. it will keep the story alive for me. My imagination will put their faces to the words... I read all your analyses but have a silent member since I didn't want to get too attached but I did anyway. I really liked the prologue it gave slight insight into the different families and to yuvi's later personality. Also a question like you mentioned that before sidhant was leaving they had planned to separate twinj for a while do you plan move the story in that direction or am i being too impatient/nosy...

Hi sneha! I hope you stick around because I'm in dire need to readers to keep myself motivated for this. As for the story, yes. I'll follow up closely with whatever was originally planned. There'll be few things missing but overall same stuff and just a different way of showcasing it.
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg u finally did it 
Super excited 

Ressing for now 
Wi be back 
This is so exciting 
sverma71 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Hi sneha! I hope you stick around because I'm in dire need to readers to keep myself motivated for this. As for the story, yes. I'll follow up closely with whatever was originally planned. There'll be few things missing but overall same stuff and just a different way of showcasing it.

Don't worry dear!!!!!!! You have plenty of readers and I and the rest  of us will irritate to keep writing.. jk not irritate but definitely encourage you. I am so excited because I was really excited for the separation onscreen sidhant and jas would have done it well... I sound sadistic...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: sverma71

Don't worry dear!!!!!!! You have plenty of readers and I and the rest  of us will irritate to keep writing.. jk not irritate but definitely encourage you. I am so excited because I was really excited for the separation onscreen sidhant and jas would have done it well... I sound sadistic...

I sure hope so! Not sadistic at all. What's part of story is part of a story, Without conflicts there's no movement ahead in real life too. 

kingmessi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RES!

Can't wait to see how this unfolds :D You're an amazing write so I'm positively giddy with excitement 😆
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingmessi

RES!

Can't wait to see how this unfolds :D You're an amazing write so I'm positively giddy with excitement 😆

Yay, super glad you liked the prologue. i'm trying to post the next update as asap!