TEI FF: Love & War *One Updated Page 5

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

[quote]TEI on-screen ended for me on May 26th, 2016. I am not sure if i'll ever be ready to pick up the series from where I've left them off or not but I do know one thing, a good story deserves it's perfect ending weather happy or sad. This fan-fiction is written closely in accordance with the original script of Tashan-e-Ishq and would closely resemble to much of the story we saw on-air. It won't be as cheesy or slapstick but would incorporate majority of scenes and tracks that aired. Dialogues incorporated from the show would be posted under red color. Oh, I genuinely want Sidhant Gupta to be the image in ya'lls mind when you read this so live up to that expectation.[/quote]

^credit to Anila/creations gallery

Love & War

Prologue

"Raimender ji. Aap ko bankruptcy ke leye file karna pare ga. Ap ke credit ke mutabik tou abb loans milna hi namumkin hai. Ap ke aik deal ke wajah se aap ka pura business pani pani ho jai ga."

"To phir Waqeel saheb, aap petition file kejeye. Agar karz waqat pe nahi wapas deya tou wo loog meri biwi ko nuksaan pohcha saktein hain." He answered back ruefully. "Kam az kam claim ke baad hum adha karaz tou wapas kar he sakein ge."

He stood up abruptly and paced the conference room until the lawyer present in the room wrapped his paperwork and followed behind Raimender Taneja. He silently walked towards the car whose door was graciously opened for him by the security guard present at the door. 

"Prakash, tum sab kuch band karke ghar chale jao." he dismissed the workers for the day and seated himself into the drivers' seat and pulled the car out onto the main road. His thoughts were clouded by the impending doom that seem to be arriving over his doorsteps. The lawyer that assured him that the claim will settle half of the damage the deal with the landowners from Hissar duped him through, however the assurances weren't enough to calm him down.

He felt sweat drip from his forehead once the car came to a halt. How was he going to tell Leela about the ordeal that has followed with half of the world they had build up together? They were expecting too. He needed to make sure that she wouldn't exert too much pressure and stress from the situation as well. His hand gripped on the steering and the traffic flow started once again but his tangled thoughts were enough to cause his vision to blur. 

The next thing remembered was the glasses from the windshield cracking up, Leela breaking the news of her expecting, to him and the roof of the car falling through over with his hand unable to hold it up. Blackout ensued before his eyes and he heard gasps and cries along with blaring alarms before everything else from the world around him zoned away from him. 

A three year old boy peeked from behind the curtains of the TV room, leaving his cartoons blaring loud behind him and watched his father throw a glass at his mother as she begged him continuously to stay. 

He wasn't sure why his mom was begging him but his father was adamant as always this time too. He wasn't going to listen to her. He saw her fall down over his feet and point towards her forehead. She held out her necklace to him and then tried to wrap herself against his feet. He knew what will follow next. His father pushed her away from him and kicked her with his feet. 

He was intrigued to know what had caused them to fight again this time because there was luggage packed by the door of the room and his father was putting in heartbeat-checking kit into the briefcase. 

"Papa?" he muttered to see if his father would respond to him. 

He did turn around to look at him. He saw him take a step forward towards him but then halt in middle and then turn around and leave the house. His mother followed behind him, her loud cries echoing in the dark cloudless night. He stood rooted to his spot. He wanted his mother to come back inside the house; and just as he wished, she did enter back in. Only this time she wasn't crying or tearing up but she looked really really angry. Her eyes scared him and her appearance intimidated him.

"Mom?" he called out her name as she stood rooted in the doorway inside the house, looking into the air in her own daze. 

He walked over to her and pulled her hand towards him. "Mom. Doodh chaiye." he called her hoping she would respond to him and look at him with a smile instead of looking like a dragon from the cartoons that were still blaring behind him. 

"Mein choroon gi nahi usse. Jadoo kar diya hai uss aurat ne mere pati pe. Zinagi tabha kar doon gi mein uss ki." she gritted out loud, lost in her own thoughts.

"Mom. Dhoodh chaiye." the young boy called out again in hopes of seeing his mother's attention shift towards him but instead she roughly pushed him away from herself, making him fall on the ground and walked away. 

The boy looked at his mother, before bursting into tears and crawling himself back towards the room where the cartoon's noise filled the room. He rubbed his hands against his jeans and let himself rest on the pillows that were lying on the floor around him before. His sobbing subsided as his eyes closed because of the weight they had endured and he felt himself falling into a dreamless sleep. His thumb reached up to his mouth unconsciously and he sucked on his finger until his mother walked into the room and shut down the TV, taking the finger out of his mouth but leaving him lying on the ground. 

Next: One: The War 

A/N; I know not a very long update but I made major changes last night upon revelation that Mahi was never suppose to be part of the show. Next update would be either on Wednesday or next Sunday. 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Areeba I don't know what to say, I'm speechless this introduction was just amazing.
When you started the paragraph about the little boy watching tv and his parents arguing I was so sure it was Kunj, but as I read further my pores raised as I realized who the little boy was.
Honestly my heart broke for him.
This is very beautifully written you definitely have me intrigued can't wait to read further. I'm going to read it over again.
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res
SOOO EXCITED!!

unres
okay so i couldn't wait till my flight 🤣
i loved it! loved how you explained the crash with that ullu da patha RT 😆
and omg can i just say the way you described everything with anita, yuvi, and his dad was just amazing! you are really super talented! you should write a book! 

i cannot wait for the first chapter!
Edited by ...Shakti... - 7 years ago
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG ITS HERE ITS HERE. RESS

I feel like crying. Seriously am I supposed to feel like this? 😆 
This is so engaging already bro. I was reading through it and my heart broke for baby Yuvi. I can't wait to see how this unfolds! I'm so excited for the next update already. Thank you for finally putting this up, I feel like TEI lives on 😎
Edited by Tranquility123 - 7 years ago
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Areeba this is amazing.
Loved the prologue
Looking forward to the rest of the story to unfold.

Thank you for the pm.Edited by Duumps - 7 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow areeba..
Its wonderful start..
Initially I thought tat boy was kunj..
Poor baby boy UV..am curious to know Wat ll happen next..
Will be waiting for ur next update..
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was so beautifully written Areeba 👏
Loved the prologue
Cant wait for the first chappy
Update soon 😳
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
FF BY YOU!Surely today is a very goody good morninggg!RES!
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Unres...

This was just the introduction and GOD! it was good!!
Loved the subtlety and the clarity of the whole thing...
Wonderful...👏👏

Eagerly looking forward to more!😃
Edited by neverlandspirit - 7 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was so good!
First that crash with RT ❤️
Loved it 😆 and the way you described it, it was quite easy to imagine stuff happening.. So it became surreal (I hope I don't sound like a sadist because thinking what Twinkle-Leela were about to suffer because of RT I kinda tensed)

Then the next part.. When you started, I felt it was Kunj's family because Monu was also quite violent with Usha.. I was still under this until the boy asked for milk.. Usha would never had done that... Even the dialogue 'Chodungi nahi usse main' made me think Usha was against Monu but then when she said 'Uss aurat ne jadu kar diya hai.' It became obvious for Anita...

Then she kicked Yuvi and my heart broke.. The way he ignored it and rest himself.❤️

It was a lovely prologue Areeba! Continue soon.. Can't wait to see what will happen :)