Dwaraka Memories- A Crossover Ch 3 Pg 12

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Aryavrat Ki Sena presents
'Dwaraka Adventures- A Crossover'

Summary:
A crossover of Ramayan-Mahabharat-IF members. The members of the CC Aryavrat Ki Sena all came up with this idea.
Please do read for masti and fun, as well as deep analysis rooted in all places.
Not meant to hurt anyone's religious sentiments.

Contents:
Introduction To Characters
Chapter 1
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
RAMAYAN:
Siya-Ram, Urmila-Lakshman, Mandavi-Bharat, Shrutakirti-Shatrughan.
Shri Hanuman.

MAHABHARAT:
Krishna, Balarama, Krishna's Ashtabharya, Revathi, the Five Pandavas, Panchali, Devika and Subhadra.

Timeline:
Ramayan- before Sita Ma Second vanvaas
Mahabharat- Before vastraharan

IF MEMBERS:

JANAKI aka RamKiJanaki

(Janu, JanuDi, Janu Akka)

Character- Veda Vyasini, Mata Kaushalya

Our very own Janu Di. Our admin, our siggie store, our knowledge bank, and our "Divine writer" as we call her.

Shri Ram Ki Deewani.

LOLA aka MagadhSundari

(Lola, Lola Di)

Character- Mata Devaki

Yet another siggie bank :) She misses half our conversations, for she loves disappearing :P Yet another knowledge bank. A huge lover of Vatsalya Ras.

SHIVAM aka Shivam..

(Shivam, Rishivar, Bhaiya)

Character- Rishivar, Yudhistir, Mama Shakuni

Behenon ke priye, writes crazy things. He has mad ideas, due to which you will all get a stomach-ache, laughing!

Groom to be, looking for a suitable Menaka.

Well settled, professional Hindu boy.

For biodata, please contact his manager, Anokhi Sharma.

ARIJIT aka Arijit007

(Bhaiya, Bhai)

Character- Hanuman, Bheem

Pavan putra of our CC. Highly knowledgable, and a huge Bhakt of Mata Durga. Very calm, and not too crazy. He and Janu kind of balance out the madness of the rest of us!

SHIVANI aka Meself

(Shivi, Pitaji, Vaani, Hulk)

Character- Mahadev

Here's our Bholenaath. Lovingly called Pitashree/Pitaji by putras and putris. Always there in the Rudra avatar, as Mata Parvati is currently missing here.

Huge Panchalian, and a huge Arjun-Draupadi fan

AYESHA aka Andromeda

(Asto, Andro, Aish)

Character- Ram, Dau, Vrushali

An avid fangirl and pagli. She loves all sorts of things, and is a huge Karna lover. She is a law student, and hates contract law.

Angaraj Karna Ki Deewani

ANU aka Anu

(Anu)

Character- Pitamah Bhishma

A calm, composed person, who is on a current hiatus :P She gets into intense dicussions, and disappears halfway through them.

MEENA aka Meena

Poor thing who puts up with our madness.

SAYEE aka sayee

Such a darling she is. Has fascinating story ideas. A huge LakshMila lover, and Ram-Lakshman lover as well! And a huge Mahabharat girl!

RAMYA aka Ramya06

Character- Uloopi

She lives Arjun, breathes Arjun! She is an avid Arjun fan. For her, Krishna is a bff.

She writes a lot of PrAja and ArDi too :)

SUMI aka Sumi19

Character- Arjuna, Mata Sumitra

Our pyaari Sumo!Our tubelight! You'll find her ever online.Bhagwan Hanuman bhakt, as well as a Ram-Lakshman lover. And a non stop chatter box.

TRINA aka Trinaa

Trin trin trin.No less than a telephone call.She'll always be online when you need her.Generally,the not-so-mad person in this CC.

An avid LakshMilian!

CHARVI aka radianteyes

(Char)

Character- Mata Ganga, Bharat

Our tomboy,little kid with serene and deep thoughts.Dont be surprised if you find her paradoxically strange.

PROTEETI aka Radhikerani

(Pro, Choti)

Character- Rukmini

Our other siggie store. An adorable girl, but is quite devilish at times. Well, most of the time, especially when it comes to me(Srutha). Writes beautifully, and makes us cry reading them.

Krishna Ki Deewani.

MILI aka LakshMila

(Mili, Laadli, Nanad)

Character- Urmila, Kirti, Panchali, Subhadra and Revathi

Our very own Urmila. Pagli, writes crazy stories, makes 2/3rd of Epic trio with Rishivar Shivam. Govinda ke bff, Lakshman Ki Deewani.

ANOKHI aka Anokhisharma

(Jwala)

Move left from the road beside,then right,then straight,then again right and lastly left.Here you'll find world's most active volcano Anokhimukhi , which springs out not Lava , but the same coloured substance , called Glucose
'BEWARE OF ANOKHI SHARMA' She's our vey own  angry young tradegy girl , and contact her for bulk bookings of your instant energy drink

SHREYA

Stuck as a silent reader on my account.

Kanha Ki Behen, Dharmaraj Ki Deewani.

SRUTHA aka KrishnaPriyaa

(Tha, Bhabhi, Sru, Sis, Miss Pouty Queen, Dazzling doll)

Character- Lakshman, Radha, Satyabhama, Kanha to Ayesha's Dau.

Govind ki Deewani:P Pouting princess of the CC. Sarcasm is her language.

Also, the compiler of this crazy story, and the review-lover of the CC.

If any of you want to be added to the story, please like this post, and PM, Janaki (RamKiJanaki), Shivam (Shivam) or me (KrishnaPriyaa)

Melkor thumbnail
Ladies and Gentlemen,presenting the Aryavrat Ki Sena.

Guess Who??
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Guys, this is the first chapter.
Please read and review ;) And chappals and tomatoes are allowed 😆😆

CHAPTER 1

The entire Aryavart Ki Sena was walking down the serenity of Dwaraka.

"Tha Bhabhi, look. Govind shrine"

Saying that, Mili rushed in, followed by Srutha, Shreya, Proteeti and Charvi.

Janaki and Lola exchanged looks with Shivam and Arijith, shook her head, and followed them, along with Anu.

Meanwhile...

Sumi, Ryan and Anokhi were talking about the importance of glucose, with Ayesha contributing to the conversation, while Ramya and Shivani were lost in their love for Arjun-Draupadi.

Trina, on the other hand, was daydreaming about her Lakshman-Urmila story.

After taking Darshan of the Lord, they all walked along the gardens.

Shivam and Arijith were talking about the various Shastras, and Janaki was adding her own tidbits.

Srutha, Mili, Charvi and Proteeti were lost in their world of discussing Kanha natkhat, with Lola and Shreya sighing at them fondly. Ayesha and Anu went from one place to another, while Shivani and Ramya were now eagerly discussing Draupadi.

Suddenly, a flash appeared, and in dropped Meena.

"Hi guys!", said Meena.

"Hi Meena. Join us", said a smiling Janaki.

"Definitely", said Meena.

"Janu, look. There is a bright light coming from there", said Srutha.

Everyone turned to look at the bright light.

"Let's go investigate", said Shivam.

"Bhaiya's adventurous side is coming out", said Charvi, giggling with Anokhi.

"Exactly", said Sumi. "But what is that white light?"

"We won't know till we investigate, putri", said Shivani. "I say, let's go"

All of them walked towards the bright light, holding each other. As they neared the bright light, they saw a man walk towards them.

"Hello", he said.

"Hello", said all of them, warily.

"I have to take you all somewhere. The coming days will be the happiest of your lives", said the mystery man. He was tall, dark, and bald.

"Why does he remind me of Kingsley?", asked Srutha, whispering to Janaki and Ayesha, her fellow Potterheads.

"Who is Srutha here?", asked the man.

"I am", said Shivani, always ready to defend her friends.

"You aren't. I can tell. Who is Srutha?", asked the man.

"I am", said Srutha.

"Ah. You are. Who is Janaki?", asked the man.

"I am", said Janaki.

"Great. Follow me. Before that, who is Proteeti?", asked the man.

"I am", said Proteeti, stepping forward.

"Great. Let's go", said the man, grabbing the person nearest to him, who happened to be Janaki.

"Where?", asked Srutha, rushing up to him, along with Proteeti, not wanting to leave Janaki alone.

Shivam grabbed Srutha, and pulled her back.

"Where are you going?", asked Shivam.

"Where that man is taking Janu. We can't leave her alone", said Srutha.

"I know. But why are you rushing up?", asked Shivam.

"He asked for me as well", said Srutha, rushing back.

The others all quickened their pace, and rushed to follow.

The man took them to a chamber.

"From here, you will go to a place, where you will meet your role models, and the people you love. All the best"

The man disappeared.

"Janu Akka, Sru, I don't think we should have watched the HP marathon", said Ayesha. "Where are we going?"

"Who knows", said Mili. "Only Govind knows"

"But what is Kanha's game?", asked Proteeti, worry lines creasing her forehead.

"Why worry Pro?", asked Ramya. "Madhava will take care"

"What is on your mind, Trina?", asked Sumi.

"I am thinking of our joint story. The entire Ramayana", said Trina. "Just fixing the puzzles"

"I love Krishna stories", announced Anokhi, bouncing on her feet, with Ryan trying to calm her down.

"How much glucose did you have, Jwala?", asked Shivam Bhaiya, teasingly referring to Anokhi as Jwalamukhi.

"Bhaiya! Stop", said Anokhi, glaring at Shivam.

Suddenly, a white flash blinded them.

They blinked.

"We are not in the chamber", said Charvi.

"Exactly. But where are we?", wondered Shivam.

Everyone looked around.

"It seems like we are in a garden of bliss", sighed Proteeti.

"I agree", said Anokhi. "It is like a place where only happiness is seen"

"You may not be far off", said Srutha. "Listen guys. What do you hear?"

"Tha, what are you talking about?", asked Sumi.

"Just listen. What do you hear?", asked Srutha.

"I hear footsteps", said Mili. "And a melodious voice, which I have associated only to ... OH GOVIND!"

"People call me that", a melodious voice came.

The entire Sena turned, and saw the most miraculous sight in front of them. Two men stood side by side, one, dark as a rain cloud, the other, as fair as milk, as striking as lightning. The man with the dark complexion, had a beautiful Navaratna crown, and a mor-pankh tucked neatly in the crown. His brown eyes were filled with endless Love and Compassion. They were twinkling with mischief, and a knowing look was present as well.

The two saviours of the world stood in front of the Sena, who gaped! The one with Neela-Megha complexion, smiled at them. This smile made everyone in the crowd feel blissful, and that every worry of theirs doesn't matter! Everyone was smiling like a fool, happy to see the God who was their brother or their God, simply. Almost everyone.

Proteeti and Srutha exchanged glances, both blushing madly, at the sight of their Lord. For them, He was their Patidev before anything else. And both of them were doing their best not to start crying.

Seeing their state, Janaki and Lola moved forward, inttroducing each of them to the two Lords!

"Pranaam", said the two brothers.

"This is my elder brother, Shriman Balarama, and I am Vaasudeva Krishna", said Krishna, smiling.

"Bhabhi?", called out Mili, to both Proteeti and Srutha.

"Yes?"

Both of them jerked from heir trance.

"Bhabhi?", asked Krishna, eyes twinkling. "Why Bhabhi?"

"That's because..", started Mili, before Srutha promptly clamped her mouth.

"This is interesting", said Krishna, smirk forming His beautiful face.

"Guys, is that the Ram parivaar I see?", asked Janaki.

Srutha and Proteeti, glad for the distraction, turned. Srutha said, "Yes yes. Oh Lord!"

"Shri Ram bhakts?", asked Krishna, raising an eyebrow.

"Always",said Proteeti, not realising who she had spoken to for a second.

She looked into His brown eyes, and felt like she was being pulled into His loving glance. How could one man be like this?

Slowly, she moved behind Srutha, who was smirking at Mili.

"Di", whispered Proteeti. "Aryaputra.."

"I know", whispered Srutha.

"Srutha!", said Shreya.

"What kid?", asked Srutha.

"Ram parivaar", she stage-whispered.

"Guys, shush!", said Janaki.

"Yes guys, shush!", said Srutha. "Janu is busy mooning over her Ram-Lakshman-Sita-Hanuman quartet"

"So the rest of you don't moon over them?", asked Krishna, coming to stand in-between Srutha and Proteeti. Proteeti half hid her red face on Srutha's shoulder.

"We do. Especially Mili", said Srutha, smirking wickedly, trying to ignore the fact that she was standing next to the Lord of her dreams. Her face didn't seem to be helping her, as she seemed to turn redder in His presence.

"Why Mili?", asked Krishna, eyes twinkling. At the same time, Mili turned, and said, "Tha Bhabhi! Look. He is here"

"I know laadli! Why do you think I am smirking at you?", said Srutha.

"Srutha Di, the sun, earth and moon are here, along with water", said Charvi.

"True Charvi", said Srutha. "Very true"

"What? Srutha Di, what are you and Charvi talking about?", asked Proteeti.

"Charvi compares everything with elements. Shri Rama is the sun, Sita Ma is the Earth, Shri Lakshmana is the moon. Each follow the other. This is depicted in the way they walk. Shri Rama, Sita Ma and Shri Lakshmana. The Earth follows the Sun, and the moon follows the Earth", said Srutha.

"And water?", asked Mili.

"Devi Urmila is water", explained Charvi. "She wanted to follow the moon, but she couldn't, for water has to stay in one place, and perform it's duty. That is what Devi Urmila did"

"That is a fantastic analogy", said Shri Krishna, causing Charvi to tear. Her Bhrata had said that her analogy was right! Srutha smiled, understanding Charvi's feelings.

"Char", said Srutha. "Look, there come they!"

"Haan Di", said Charvi, everyone looking forward to see the Rama Parivaar.

"Hey guys, what is the first thing that comes to your mind seeing them?", asked Trina.

Janaki and Srutha looked at each other, and together said, "Rama Lakshmana Janaki, Jai Bolo Hanuman Ki!"

"Arya!"

A union of 9 voices were heard.

The Sena turned to see who it was, getting distracted from watching the Rama parivaar come.

Nine beautiful women entered the room, one moved towards Shriman Balarama, and eight moved towards Shri Krishna.

"Srutha, are those His eight wives?", asked Sumi, whispering to Srutha.

"Han Sumi. His Ashtabharya", said Srutha.

The Lord smiled at His wives, and turned around, four on either side. Two prominent queens stood on either side of Him.

"Devi Rukmini and Devi Satyabhama", whispered Janaki, to no one in particular. "Right and left of Kanha"

Sumi looked around, after bowing down to the eight wives of the Lord, and to Revathi, who was Shriman Balarama's wife. Suddenly, she saw a tall vanar, walking behind Shri Ram, Shri Lakshman and Sita Mata. Hanuman!

She pulled Trina towards her, and said, excitedly, "Look Trina! Hanuman is here!"

She was not as silent as she wished to be. Everyone in the Sena, as well as Krishna parivaar turned to look at her. Sumi blushed, and looked down, feeling shy.

Feeling for her, Ayesha uttered, "Jai Sita Ram! Jai Shri Lakshmana! Jai Jai Bajrangbali!"

Everyone followed her, in a soft tone.

Soon, the Ram parivaar walked in, and got introduced to the Sena. It seemed like they had landed in Dwaraka before, and hence, had already gotten acquainted.

Everyone had a different reaction to seeing them. Janaki was gazing delightedly at her favourite quartet, devotion visible in her eyes, as were Lola and Proteeti. Shivam and Arijith were looking at Shri Ram, devotion for Him springing in them. All the others hummed Hanuman Chalisa/Nama Ramayana under their breaths. And Mili. Of course! Mili was busy gazing at Lakshman. Shri Krishna smirked in delight!

Everyone settled down in a huge hall in Dwaraka.

"So, what do you all do?", asked Shri Krishna, seated in-between Rukmini and Satyabhama.

Everyone turned and looked at Srutha.

"Me? Why me? I am hardly the oldest", protested Srutha.

"We said so, that's why", said Janaki.

"But Januuu", whined Srutha, causing Krishna to smirk.

"Why do you not want to answer?", asked Shri Ram.

"I am not the oldest. So, how can I talk without getting permission from the older people in the group?", asked Srutha, causing everyone to look at her incredulously.

"That's why you didn't want to talk?", asked Shivam.

"Ji Bhaiya. Can I?", she asked, looking around the Sena.

Seeing the nod on everyone's head, Srutha went on to explain how each of them either work/study, and how it has become necessary for women also in the Kaliyuga.

"How do you all know each other?", asked Lakshman, his deep voice making Mili and Trina swoon.

Janaki, Sumi and Srutha exchanged smirks, seeing the two of them swoon. Lola and Shivani went on to explain IF, and what they do there.

"So, on which forum did you all meet?", asked Krishna.

"I met Pro on Mythological Masti", said Srutha, promptly.

"And the rest?", asked Dau.

"On Siya Ke Ram", said Janaki.

"There is a forum called Siya Ke Ram?", came Sita Ma's sweet voice, washing bliss over all of the Sena.

"Yes", said Janaki. "It is the story from your point of view, Mata"

"My Sita Ma deserves much more than all that", said Lakshman, proud of his mother. "Nothing in the Universe can equal her love and patience. She is the best mother, am I right, Hanuman Bhaiya?"

"Haan Lakshman Bhaiya. Haan", said Hanuman, reveretially looking at his Sita Ma.

Sita Ma shook her head, and lovingly said, "Lakshman, Hanuman, my two sons, stop it. It is all the grace of my husband"

Ram smiled serenely at Sita, love shining in His eyes for His Sita.

The Sena was in tears. The love of Sita-Ram, and the loving relationship between the four of them was a blessed sight to see.

"Didi!"

A beautiful woman stepped into the room, her almond eyes going happy seeing the occupants. Two men and two women followed her.

"Sita Didi", said the woman, bouncing excitedly towards her elder sister.

Trina looked at Lakshman, to see pure love shining in his eyes.

"Guys, this is Urmila", whispered Trina.

Charvi, seeing Devi Urmila, teared. Srutha put a comforting hand on her soulder. The meeting of water is going to happen! Mili smiled, Urmila was here. She exchanged a conspirational look with Srutha. Trina was boucing, seeing her LakshMila. The others were all excited, but controlled their emotions rather well. Shivi stared at Sita-Lakshman mother-son pair, and thanked all the Gods for letting her see this spectacular sight! Sumi was excited seeing Ram-Lakshman bonding, while Shivam's brain had started concocting evil plans. All the others were content, just watching the Rama parivaar, in completion.

Krishna and Balarama filed away their observations for later use, and smiled at their wives, who were watching the newcomers, and coming to their own deductions.

The Sena were about to settle down on the floor, when...

"Vaasudev! Dau!"

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok, ab yeh kaun aagayaa, please conyinue.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

ok, ab yeh kaun aagayaa, please conyinue.

Done Bhaiya 😊
Don't you know the madness of the story? 😆😆
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Divine bliss with the blissful divines! ;)
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Divine bliss with the blissful divines! ;)

Where is the Pro who turned jelly when she read the excerpt? 😉
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res till next week srutha ðŸ˜† 
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daydreamers

Res till next week srutha ðŸ˜† 

I better get my unres next week 😆