Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
^^ Ohh ya that's very suspicious. Then why is she crying about privacy Bla Bla when she is creating fan-accounts lol. ๐Ÿ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ Ohh ya that's very suspicious. Then why is she crying about privacy Bla Bla when she is creating fan-accounts lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

It's like when a desi uncle/aunty hands you money and you have to pretend and insist you don't want to take it ๐Ÿ˜†
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

I visited that thread twice times there Some members were Like 'Hey you Know I know Who's Whose BF ๐Ÿ˜Ž' 'Hey this Guy have been in Relationship With this Girl! They make such Cute Pair '
'I Love this Guy too He's Damn Hot. โ˜บ๏ธ'
If you think that they have been stalking that thread then Any goddamn PR Can take and Make any Goddamn Gossips.
Entire thread was filed with shits And the members were passing it off as Fact. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL! Hahahahah.. No offence
and thats what they call SPAM Bro.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where's Shanky? I hope he/she wasn't Bharti herself ๐Ÿคฃ...created this rumor, the alerted tabloids ...then denied the whole thing, putting blame on some random person on this forum

Sorry Shanky...I am just thinking aloud

Bharti can go in BigBoss๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† as "commoner who bacame famous" coz of random rumor๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rimi2983 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

It's like when a desi uncle/aunty hands you money and you have to pretend and insist you don't want to take it๐Ÿ˜†

Haha damn good analogy ๐Ÿคฃ
Rimi: Hey no! Shanky is a good sort. Don't think he/she is Bharti lol.
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

Where's Shanky? I hope he/she wasn't Bharti herself๐Ÿคฃ...created this rumor, the alerted tabloids ...then denied the whole thing, putting blame on some random person on this forum

Sorry Shanky...I am just thinking aloud

Bharti can go in BigBoss๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† as "commoner who bacame famous" coz of random rumor๐Ÿ˜†

Arree yaar pls I don't want to be Ranbir's GF even in my dreams so pls don't speculate such things ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Btw someone first posted this Ranbir dating delhi girl news and about her going to Morocco and Kat being jealous. I had no hands in this.

Then zoom reported about the girl's name as Bharti Malhotra a model.

That is when I searched on FB and the puzzle was completed. But it was just a random guess LOL just too random and I did not post any pic or link of it anywhere on IF.
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanky1

Arree yaar pls I don't want to be Ranbir's GF even in my dreams so pls don't speculate such things ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Btw someone first posted this Ranbir dating delhi girl news and about her going to Morocco and Kat being jealous. I had no hands in this.

Then zoom reported about the girl's name as Bharti Malhotra a model.

That is when I searched on FB and the puzzle was completed. But it was just a random guess LOL just too random and I did not post any pic or link of it anywhere on IF.

What do u make of her claims? I don't think there's smoke without fire or else any of us can claim to date XYZ and have the media covering it. Someone's PR/close source was involved. It's not the posts on IF that got the ball rolling.
^^ Ya I don't believe now either that IF had anything to do with it. It just spread like fire but Shanky didn't have anything to do with it. I saw that link & a few others & it looks very suspicious now.
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ Ya I don't believe now either that IF had anything to do with it. It just spread like fire but Shanky didn't have anything to do with it. I saw that link & a few others & it looks very suspicious now.

Especially now that Bharti is posting new pics every day on her facebook fan page. What is she even famous for?