Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Somehow I doubt that. I did reply to on your previous post .

Hmm. Well I didnt knew she has herself listed as an actress/model, comes from a rich family & has a bf with political links... Doesn't seem like a part of the so-called middle class, normal people. So could be
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Either you have difficulty comprehending simple English or I have difficulty writing simple English. Anyways what you wrote made no sense at all, so I guess we are even due to our two-way communication barrierπŸ₯±

Did I was supposed to make sense even,On your Simple English Writing?
Well My Simple English Comprehending is not so simple towards you.
Thats sounds so lame i know. πŸ˜†
Yeah But There is only One way Communication With goddamn Words And I-F emotions.
Looks like the girl has touched a raw nerve. Found some Bira fans on Twitter bashing her for saying this...

"after facing this bizarre situation and going through so much stress in the last week, I don't think I will ever even say that I like him for his work. He may be a good actor, but I have never even liked or followed him like a fan."
Edited by dahee - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Shar: It's definitely the former LOL but who cares. I long stopped replying beyond a point to bullies & nasties.    πŸ€ͺ

Do you think she was enjoying the attention? Dunno. Doesn't seem unlikely the way Pandora & Rimi but this was too random to be calculative... I think Ram & Pandora are correct there too that she was enjoying the attention until it got out of hand, dunno. She lists herself as a model & actor too...

Aisa Kya! But I still gonna feed my Muhalle ki Bhaais. πŸ˜›
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Skybully

Did I was supposed to make sense even,On your Simple English Writing?
Well My Simple English Comprehending is not so simple towards you.

Thats sounds so lame i know. πŸ˜†
Yeah But There is only One way Communication With goddamn Words And I-F emotions.

πŸ˜•πŸ€”
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
LOL! Tum Iska Reply de he nahi paogi. I'm just another fun lovin Guy And I dont bully at all. Just depends How you consider.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Bharti recently opened up a public fan page for herself and categorized herself as an Actor/Model. Sure shows how "stressed" she has been. I think she is capitalizing from the media attention despite what she claims.
Deadinside thumbnail
Is it strange that I sense your Fake laughing via my laptop screen? πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pandora: That is weird. But recently you mean before this incident or after? After is telling. Maybe she does enjoy this attention
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Pandora: That is weird. But recently you mean before this incident or after? After is telling. Maybe she does enjoy this attention

The fan page was created AFTER the whole incident on May 17th. It couldn't have been just anyone who created because the page has private pictures  that  no random person would have. 

THIS is why it is HIGHLY suspicious. Check it out for yourself.