Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

FF:ILYWAMH..chapter 8

Hello barbji

I am all for Viplav raising the widows famliy's awareness of what's going around   in their environment. Novel reason for him to visit the hostel too . Subtly he encourages   them to admit they are not literate ,thus affording him a reason to perhaps  chivvy them to mull over what they miss out  if they are  unable to read. Haaa haaa.. loved your example of news snippets..loved the reference to Salman.. clich.dhani  seems to have a bee in her bonnet  regards Viplav.. she fancies him clearly  but tries hard to get.  Mind you barbs..   it's the chase blokes like, and Viplav  doc he may be  but has his heart in the right place! But he is a bit of a tease..calling her his girl friend.. why couldn't he say, "just good fraands??  Viplav gets his way.. sends a radio in the hostel to add information and pep in the lives of the white brigade! well used section barbs in keeping with the spirit ..enjoyed the bit of action barbs..  my palms  were clammy was   looking for a  punch  up   especially    from  Viplav .  Interesting  how Dhani has a premonition about..she cannot put her finger on it ,why the fear..?    well done barbji for the fast shaping     story. Excellent how you update regularly.. please continue , want to see if  Dhani will get to know,about his captivity ??    regards hammie

Also thanks for your enjoyable annotations..

Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Barbsie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Thoroughly enjoying the pace of your story and it kept me totally engaged!...Loved the informal atmosphere of the ashram and Viplav's conversation with the widows... a very relaxed and natural setting...felt really good to read...
 What I enjoyed the most was the playful banter between Vips and Dhani and Vip's attempts at subtle flirtation... It spread a warm feeling !
 So Vipu knows the true identity of Trips and you  peppered your story with an action sequence to give it that thrill๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm interested to know how Viplav will behave after he comes to his senses! 
Dhani's womanly instincts and intuition captured very well in the last part of this chapter... these two  are soulmates indeed!
Carry on dear. Will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Barb, please forgive me.   I still haven't gotten around to reading Chapter 8.  I'll be back soon with my comments.
Reserved
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally finally I read it BB๐Ÿ˜ƒ forgive me too...wil b back soon...hugs and muah for writing...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for being late BB...the chapter was not boring...I really liked it...I loved the subtle love  between VIP and dhani...I always loved the joyful VIP ..u have brought out that part of VIP aptly...I wish to see him laughing always and cracking silly jokes...I loved the subtle flirtation of VIP...but in the show it was not brought out properly...somehow I felt that their dating period ...that's before marriage after the love happened could have been better...I just hate the hurried marriage track...I would like to see VIP flirting(not very obviously) and caring dhani...should dhani too call him as VIPlav as others...I wish she calls HIM  by a special name after accepting his proposal...so VIP is aware of trip...but I am quite disappointed at this point  regarding VIP...according to me VIP never supports or encourages anything wrong ...he supports the truth unconditionally...I was surprised to see VIP struggling to safeguard his grandfather's good image๐Ÿ˜• irrespective of his wrong doings risking his life ...but still. Waiting for the next chapter to unfold to get better or clear idea regarding this...what's that medicine...what does it do to ppl...eagerly waiting for the next chapter...Thanks once again for writing for US๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Edited by pearl82 - 7 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Barb, I'm so so sorry I wasn't able to comment on chapter 8 until now.  I've been busy this entire week with out-of-town guests and I've had a lot on my plate recently.  Please accept my apology. ๐Ÿค“  I know you write for us and that's why I feel so guilty.   How could you call this chapter boring, Barb? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I loved the transition between Dhani's point of view and Viplav's.  The interchange between both character's emotions and reflection was impressive! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I loved Viplav's implied flirtation with Dhani.  The scene was so cute that I could vividly imagine Mishal enacting the scene with his mischievous eyes and charming grin and Eisha's admonition on being called his girlfriend.  Made me miss my two favourite characters so much.   I'm also thrilled that you've made Dhani receptive to her environment.  She's much smarter than we think. ๐Ÿ˜‰  I love how you're building up the plot for the widow's education and their emancipation.  I see Viplav being vital in helping them on the road to self-sufficiency. ๐Ÿ˜Š  I wasn't expecting such a dynamic end to this chapter!  Tripurari is just as vile in your story as he was on the show.  What surprised me was that Viplav's aware of his relation to his grandfather.  I'm very intrigued by this subplot and want to see how you unfold the illegitimacy angle of IKRS.  Barbie, you did a fantastic job in describing the scenes and the depictions of each character.  I enjoyed the detail you put into this chapter the most.  Can't wait for you to post chapter 9!  I know you'll do it equal justice. ๐Ÿค—
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

unres.

tituuu eidike aiii.sheram hoeche re ekdom fatafati. story jome utheche ekkebare. Dactar babu???is Dhani a Bengali?hahaha.hmm writer is a Bengali so Dhani calls him Dactar.  yes the writer is a bong so the heroine too is forced to pronounce in the way we Bongs do..๐Ÿ˜† nah, actually i have seen many illiterate or not much educated people pronouncing in this manner.. They cannot just pronounce many words perfectly.. One of them is 'Doctor'  vipu in full masti mood i loved it a lot.n loved where Dhani refused to call him by his name, she thinks how can i do it when he is my...excuse me dhani what r u thinking?๐Ÿ˜† Dil samhal ja zara fir muhabbat karne laga hain tu...are we heading towards something like gazipur track?ohhh i m excited. even I am excited to see whats going to happen next.. Dont know how will I progress with this FF.. Wonder how hammie, rose and other IF writers manage to complete so many FFs.. I am finding it dificult to complete only one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
It ended as a big shock, action, u were best in d action scene.i lov action more than romance. That's why i loved laagi, too many action scenes of Dutta, my most favourite one was when dutta face anna, ohhh what a fight between two n that look in Dutta's face.aye nakku mat ro ab royega wo anna ... something like that.i still remember his last fight scene.after that he left Laagi.I even like viplab in action scenes though there was a very few. hayee hayee.. laagi laagi laagi.. thats is everything for me.. love everty scene from that show

thanks for writing.shukria madamjii doya kore one month pore update korechen, ta next update ki next year pabo naki ektu joldi pathoker pipasha metaben?
awesome likhechish.chalie ja, r bodla hishebe ektu laagi jap korlam.

haa haa i always enjoy reading anything related to LTL..๐Ÿ˜† and yes this time I wont be taking too long to post the updates.. thanks for reading and commenting

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Ss waah waah.. enjoyed reading the eventful chap.. maane DTs profession is change.. but niyyat is still kharab.. ๐Ÿ˜› woh hamesha se kameena hi rahega  OMG trip was total idiot there... how can he inject viplov with Ecstacy.. hmm so viplov will be badass frm now.. ๐Ÿ˜› woowww can't tell how much I'm gonna love that.. I'm totally in love with these bad boyss.. hamedha se...high5 SS.. our jodi is made in heaven๐Ÿ˜† Even I am in love with bad boys, criminal love stories hamesha se..eagerly waiting fr ur update ss.. jaldi krna... can't wait how ths chhange viplov gonna behave with widow dhani.. n also how he ginna handle his profession.. I kno it's going to be fantastic..  Haan mein late nahin karungi.. ab se jaldi jaldi update kar dungi..๐Ÿ˜† padhayi vadhayi toh kuch karti nahin.. yehi karungi.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Love u fr ur persistence n ur continuous efforts fr the forum..๐Ÿ˜‰ keep writing dear.. ir spontaneity is wat I loved the most...๐Ÿ˜ณ ab apni khud ki SS ko kya thanks bolna.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I love you SS a lot.. โค๏ธ

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

FF:ILYWAMH..chapter 8

Hello barbji high5 hammie.. long time no see๐Ÿ˜† But whether i see you or not, talk you you or not, you will always remain very close to my heart dear.. ๐Ÿค—

I am all for Viplav raising the widows famliy's awareness of what's going around   in their environment. Novel reason for him to visit the hostel too . Subtly he encourages   them to admit they are not literate ,thus affording him a reason to perhaps  chivvy them to mull over what they miss out  if they are  unable to read. Haaa haaa.. loved your example of news snippets..loved the reference to Salman.. clich.dhani  seems to have a bee in her bonnet  regards Viplav.. she fancies him clearly  but tries hard to get.  Mind you barbs..   it's the chase blokes like, and Viplav  doc he may be  but has his heart in the right place! But he is a bit of a tease..calling her his girl friend.. why couldn't he say, "just good fraands??  Viplav gets his way.. sends a radio in the hostel to add information and pep in the lives of the white brigade! well used section barbs in keeping with the spirit ..enjoyed the bit of action barbs..  my palms  were clammy was   looking for a  punch  up   especially    from  Viplav .  Interesting  how Dhani has a premonition about..she cannot put her finger on it ,why the fear..?    well done barbji for the fast shaping     story. Excellent how you update regularly.. please continue , want to see if  Dhani will get to know,about his captivity ??    regards hammie

Also thanks for your enjoyable annotations..

Thanks hammie for the appreciation and an interesting comment.. Getting your comments means a lot.. Love you bhauโค๏ธ

It seems like ages since I did some nautanki here in IF.. I need my bhau and her post for that๐Ÿ˜† 

great to see you once again.. thanks for your regular comments hammie.. looking forward to see our friendship continuing for years to come.. 

best wishes for you always..๐Ÿค—

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Hi Barbsie๐Ÿ˜ƒ hello mag.. kemon acho?? sheete kapcho naki??๐Ÿ˜† WB e oto thanda poreni ekhono.. porle jala barbe r ki.. Lep kombol chere utte ichcha korbe na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thoroughly enjoying the pace of your story and it kept me totally engaged!...Loved the informal atmosphere of the ashram and Viplav's conversation with the widows... a very relaxed and natural setting...felt really good to read.. thanks.. I am glad that you are enjoying๐Ÿ˜ณ.
 What I enjoyed the most was the playful banter between Vips and Dhani and Vip's attempts at subtle flirtation... It spread a warm feeling ! Yes Viplav has the habit of cracking silly jokes and flirting with girls.. Smart guy he was in the show too.. I too love this attitude in him.. A smiling shirtless Vipu is droolworthy๐Ÿ˜†
 So Vipu knows the true identity of Trips and you  peppered your story with an action sequence to give it that thrill๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm interested to know how Viplav will behave after he comes to his senses!  
Dhani's womanly instincts and intuition captured very well in the last part of this chapter... these two  are soulmates indeed! Yes absolutely.. Vidha are made for each other.. Rupali Guha ne bana di jodi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Inspite of innumerable flaws, we are still in love with this Love story.. thats the magic IKRS had created and thats the impact Vidha left behind.. Love this show  which compels a lazy person like me to write the chapters..๐Ÿ˜† Carry on dear. Will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ณ