Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
CHAPTER 1

It was 10:30am and he was still lying on bed. Sushmaji pushed the door and entered the room to see her dear grandchild in deep sleep. She opened the windows of the room and said, 

"Viplav, please get up. See its going to be 11am. You took a week holiday from the hospital to spend time with ur family and friends or for sleeping the whole day? Wake up my baby.."

"yes dadiji, just 10 mins more and u please close the windows".

Sushmaji walked upto the bed, sat beside Viplav and ran her fingers through his hair lovingly. Viplav removed the blanket from his eyes and looked at Sushmaji with a broad smile on his face.

"Good Morning beautiful princess".

"Now get up quickly and come downstairs to have ur breakfast".

Saying this Sushmaji went out of the room. Viplav sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes. He then checked his mobile. 13 missed calls from Raj and 8 from Pankaj, his two dearest friends. Viplav immediately called back Raj who almost shouted from the other side, on receiving his call.

"Where r u Viplav? When u r working, u dont get 1 hour to spend with us and now when u r on a holiday, u r wasting it by sleeping. Why? Why?? Why???"

Viplav laughed and replied, "Wait for me in the coffee shop, I will be there within 30 minutes and then today's lunch and whole afternoon and evening with my two crazy friends, I promise".

He disconnected the call, freshened up as soon as possible, gobbled away his breakfast and was about to go out when he noticed their family astrologer, Mr. Shrikant Dixit sitting in the drawing room with his mother Kanak Tripathi, dadaji Dashrath Tripathi and his dadi Sushma ji.

KT said, "Mr.Dixit, not for a single time in this long 18 years ur prediction turned out to be false. So our whole family trusts you immediately after the Almighty. My son will complete 25 years next month. Ever since he has joined the hospital, he forgets to eat and sleep in proper time.. All the day he remains busy in treating people. I just want to know when is he going to get married. yeah we all are here to take care of him but still I want his wife to come and take up his responsibility. A life partner is absolutely necessary for every person".

Mr.Dixit, "Hmm, as far as I can see, Viplav Baba is going to get married within one and a half year. he will surely go for a love marriage. Your daughter-in-law will be a very sweet and caring girl, the Laxmi of Ayodhya Niwas and the sun, star and moon of Viplav's life". πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Kanak very proudly looked at DT, "See babuji, a wonderful girl is going to be our DIL. I knew it. I dont have any problem from a love marriage because I am sure my upbringing has made Viplav such a sensible guy that who-ever he will fall for will be really a great girl".

Sushmaji, who believes in destiny more than any astrologer's prediction, removed her eyes from the newspaper to look at KT after hearing her last sentence.

"Really? Your upbringing? Yes if u had some spare time from ur busy life with ur cosmetics and all, u could have showered the motherly love and care and attention on Viplav. Its me and our maid who had to take care of Viplav and make a small baby grow up into a young lad as if his mother is dead".

A fuming KT looked at Sushmaji. Completely ignoring Mr.Dixit, an outsider sitting with them, Kanak snapped at her,

"See Babuji, this lady is teaching all these things to my son, so he prefers to stay away from his family and remains busy in his work all 24*7 ".

Viplav was standing at one corner of the drawing room to listen to Mr.Dixit but this usual heated convo between his ma and dadiji really irritated him and he just moved out of the house without even informing anyone.

Viplav drove straight to the coffee shop where Raj and Pankaj were already sitting at a table.

"U r 6 mins late Guru!" Pankaj said as soon as he saw viplav.

Viplav did not answer. He sat on a chair opposite to them and said in an irritating tone, 

"yaar my family is all crazy. My ma and dadi donot share a good relation I know and I prefer to stay away from their saas-bahu convos. But what was the need to say all those in front of an outsider?".

"What happened Viplav? Which outsider?"

" Arey its Mr. Shrikant Dixit. He and his stupid predictions. These people sure knows how to turn my mood off. And today what did he predict...that I ..." Viplav suddenly stopped before completing his sentence.

"So what did he predict today?" Raj asked curiously.

"That...that..I will be getting married...soon".

"I completely believe in astrology. They are always right. So whats the problem? U get married first, then Raj and me will follow you" Pankaj smiled.

"But he said I will be having a love marriage. I did not ever fall in love. I don't know what kind of feelings love brings in you. Yeah it sounds too good in novels and films but how will I suddenly fall in love within such a short time? I will be joining my work from next week and will become hell busy, so no chance...

Anyways leave this non-sense..."

The three friends pushed aside this love and marriage topic and started chatting and giggling.

Viplav had his lunch with his friends. Spend the whole afternoon in Pankaj's house and in the evening they went to a night club and danced with full energy. It was 11:30pm when the three friends finally came out of the club to return home.

"Yes yes dadiji I will drop raj and pankaj and return home within one hour" viplav informed his dadiji..

He dropped his friends and was on his way back home.

It was raining heavily and Viplav was driving very carefully and slowly when the worst thing happened.

"Tyre puncture? Uff! Now what shall I do?" He thought to himself..

Viplav checked his watch..It was past 12pm. He then took a look outside the window. The lights were off in all the houses around him.

"yeah its quite natural that everyone is sleeping at mid night" He sighed. Suddenly he noticed that in one house a few lights were still glowing in the second floor.

He hurriedly got down from his car and rushed towards that house..He opened the main gate and entered inside.

Viplav stood in front of the wooden door and pressed the 'calling bell'.

IT WAS DESTINY WHO MADE DR.VIPLAV TRIPATHI STAND AT HER DOOR, AT THE DOOR OF 'TARINI VIDHWA ASHRAM'..

To be continued...

next part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4632651?pn=7

SCROLL DOWN FOR INDEX

Edited by Titli_KK3148 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
edited

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
edited
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
quite excited my sweet barbie...πŸ€—
gud to knw that viplav is a matured n serious doctor by profession...
i luved ur charcter sketch...eagerly waiting for d updates...n want to c d story d way u desired...😳 
superb pics...

fida on vidha...😳
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

quite excited my sweet barbie...πŸ€—

gud to knw that viplav is a matured n serious doctor by profession...
i luved ur charcter sketch...eagerly waiting for d updates...n want to c d story d way u desired...😳 
superb pics...

fida on vidha...😳

yes my first target was to make viplav earn money by doing some work🀣
thank u so much reva for encouraging me and appreciating this chota sa char sketch😊
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Res abb baad mai likhungi πŸ˜† tohyeh hain raaz res ka πŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh ho SS free hote hee action mai...πŸ€—

Tere charan kahan hain.. tere charan isparsh krun ge mai..🀣
Thnk u so much u didn't make him lawyer... n thnk u even more u made him dil ka doctor... 🀣 25 saal ka dil ka doctor..hayye lagta hai 150+ ka IQ hai... 😳 now ths one is going to b among my mosttt fvt FF..😳 looking frwd.. pm karna mujhe... yaad se...πŸ˜•
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great yaar!!!
Yes ek lovestory padne milega...continue quick!