May 11 episode opinions

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
so, in today's episode, devika became a fierce tigress who shouted @ ravi for his 'betrayal' for moving on. she berated him to the point that he became silent. although he continues to yearn for her, she clearly said she's not interested & clarified that she's ambika not his devika. 
so, the main question arises: will the history of blame game repeat? devika/ambika has learned her lesson to fight back nivi & her MIL but will she understand ravi's pain & whatever he did was for his late MIL? where's saket amidst all of this, hope he rots in jail?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the epi..

Even I wanted to make separate post.. But never mind..

Omg her ferocity was mind boggling.. "Hai kaun ye devika.. Biwi h tumhari.. Maar gai ya zinda h.. Or tum usko chord me dusri shadi krre ho.. Are u cheating on her.. Whatever m not interested.." Those dialogues...

Man.. She knew the exact weak string of his heart.. Touching that one will create a havoc.. And yes havoc has happened.. He'll call off the engagement pretty soon..

Her confidence her attitude her carefree behaviour inbfront of them are killing them.. Yes the evil trio will face the worst of their lives..

Poor Ravi though.. I can totally feel for him.. He has bottled up all his emotions his pain inside him since 9months.. And now that when he has actually seen her he wanted to be expressive but the lady refused to recognise him.. N I absolutely loved the way he's convincing everyone that yes she's his Devika..

So I guess Ravi will try to be near her max of times like on a business project and something like that so that he get to no more about her and confirm that she is devika.. Meanwhile devika will gradually realise he is not at fault and still he loves only devika.. Just like previously she gradually believed his righteousness and fell in love with him..

While Evil trio will try to do the same.. To confirm her identity and kill her again.. Lol..

What m not sure abt is Ambika's future steps.. So that'l be interesting to watch.. Janki is a good support system.. Luthra ki to band bajne wali h..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I simply loved the last 2 episodes ...

First Ambika's confident stylish entry .. her shrewd dialogues to Nivi  ...

And then Ravi finally expressing all his emotions that he had bottled up all these months ..

It was simply perfect .. just the kind of push the show needed post leap 👍🏼 ..

I really want to see how Ambika and Janki plans their revenge on the evil trio .. my guess is Janki is planning to takeover Luthria business so that Nivi goes insane and herself confesses all her crime .. Also if nothing will b left with Nivi , then Manju will leave her side too and this way Ambika can apply the divide and rule policy between these two  😉

Coming to Ravi , really feel for him .. he is always made the bakra in all the politics thats being played around him .. its not his fault that he fell head over heels in love with Devika and then married her to save her from that monster Saket .. Its not his fault that his boss Nivi became obsessed with him and almost killed his wife without his knowledge ... Also its not his fault that he has almost sold himself to Nivi just to fulfill Devika's mother's dream of building that school  .. Despite no fault of his , he is put into this situation where he might hv to once again prove his true love for Devika and convince her that he was never involved in anything and doing everything for her only  😭 ...

I wish Devika just looked into his eyes once when she said "Who the hell is Ravi"  .. His eyes were almost devastated with this dialogues .. I bet he died thousand deaths there and then ..But again I cant fully blame Devika either ... Ravi's blind faith in Nivi only made Devika believe that Ravi is involved in the plan .. sighh ..

RaVika confrontation was quite a volatile one especially when she asked Ravi if he is cheating on his wife by getting engaged within 9 months post her death ... Aah that must hv really hurt Ravi .. no wonder he went all crazy and rushed to Rekha's house to explain Devika why he is doing what he is doing ... Finally his emotions came out in open , something that he has been supressing over the months .. He told to himself that his pain and emotions r only his and he will never show it to the world , reason why he always cried in private .. But after seeing Devika right in front of his eyes , that too with a new identity , he just could not control it anymore ... Whether its his meeting with Rekha Chachi or the precap where he calls off the engagement and says his heart knows its Devika , it was quite painful to watch him in that condition 😭 ... I guess the fact that Devika refused to recognise her Ravi and also indirectly accused him of cheating on his love has hurt him the most and brought out all the suppressed emotions in open

Sad irony is Devika like she said will get a good sleep after so many months while Ravi will continue to go crazy for her even after realising she is alive   🥺

Cant wait to see the mahaepisode now .. I m sure once Ravi regains his composure , he will try to befriend Ambika just to find out why Devika is doing all this , though it might give a wrong impression to Devika that just for money he is now coming after Ambika 🤔
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
but i think devika/ambika mustve mustered up her courage to face ravi