Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_shasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hina-

They should have  given hint in promo?

They had directly told it Like so many people have said it here Shashank's name is not just now attached with the show The news came in august 2015 , Yash has roped him for this show It was reported by IF too I actually came to know about this show from there because it was extensively reported then so i don't understand how the writers are blamed here they never told I searched about this show then and found out the show concept and storyline It was clearly written it have two male leads a rich and poor one , the lead actress will fall in love with poor one but her family will marry her to rich one  We can see it from serial too Vividha's dad wants her daughter to be married to a handsome rich prince charming and we people who have read the news we know who already know who that rich boy will be

Who knows they later Shashank's character be instrumental in uniting vividha and arthav At least watch the serial before criticizing 

Yes, they should have, but then the story would have become to obvious. According to tellchakkar article they are trying to keep his character under wraps, but certain things cannot be hidden. We all know shashank'a character will end up marrying shivani'a character. Way the story is going vividha's dad hates arthav
Edited by capri10 - 7 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
we all already knew that the story is based on love triangle
so the show should be watched by keeping the script in mind
its weird how people r reacting on shanky's entry
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What ? Shashank looks way too old to be opposite Shivani😲 Ok then probably according to someone Shashank is some 60 year old guy with grey hair and wrinkles while shivani is new born baby Just recently born and so is vikram because he looks cute with her Shashank looks way too old  so vikram is also new born baby But how come creatives are showing two babies love story They want to spoil children ?Babies should be in cradle and their mommy singing lullabys to them This show should be sacked for showing love story of two  new born babies and then pairing nani munni shivani with so old guy Shashank🤣
Jaya-V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

we all already knew that the story is based on love triangle
so the show should be watched by keeping the script in mind
its weird how people r reacting on shanky's entry

yes we all know The media had already reported it when they reported Beyond dreams is launching a new serial It was written there it will be love triangle but this serial got unnoticed then . It came into light when Yash approached Shashank From then on it was Shashank Shashank and only Shashank name with this serial so if some people did not bother to read about the serial even after having the internet facility then whose fault is this ?To top it all such stupid comments Shashank looks way too old for shivani  God it was really silly People should find some sensible reason to prove their favorites make a better couple than Shashank will make . By posting such stupid comments shashank looks way too old for shivani they are making their own mockery
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaya-V

What ? Shashank looks way too old to be opposite Shivani😲 Ok then probably according to someone Shashank is some 60 year old guy with grey hair and wrinkles while shivani is new born baby Just recently born and so is vikram because he looks cute with her Shashank looks way too old  so vikram is also new born baby But how come creatives are showing two babies love story They want to spoil children ?Babies should be in cradle and their mommy singing lullabys to them This show should be sacked for showing love story of two  new born babies and then pairing nani munni shivani with so old guy Shashank🤣

🤣🤣🤣It is really such a big joke ðŸ¤£
Jaya-V thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria13

🤣🤣🤣It is really such a big joke ðŸ¤£

of course it is  a such a stupid joke I can understand if someone is disappointed with this his/her favorite couple will not end up together but this does not mean you start posting stupid comments on other actor just to prove my favorite couple looks the best 
Shashank looks way too old for shivani ? i mean seriously🤪Why Shashank looks way too old ? Is he some 60 years old , wrinkled face, grey haired buddha and she is some milk feeding baby ðŸ¤ª
Sabaina thumbnail
Shashank does not look way too old to be opposite Shivani Shashank is very young and have fresh youthful looks . Actually its Shivani who looks awful as of now to be paired with him She cannot even act properly and she need to given a good make over too By make over i dont mean she should be laden with heavy make up and jewels but at least give her some freshness on her face  She looks too dull  and boring as of now and does not have any freshness on her face 
kate-nic thumbnail
To be honest it was beyond stupid to say Shashank looks way too old to be opposite Shivani Sorry i don't need mean to offend anyone but i will advise  see Shashank before passing such stupid and funny judgments . Edited by kate-nic - 7 years ago
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogs1

The main attraction of the show is shashank...let ppl say anything bout him for nw..but I m sure wen he enters the show, same ppl will be praising him! He has tht charizmaaa!!!

The show will be hit only n only because of shashank. .

Yes...n if they r saying tht they dnt want a third person between the lead...maybe shashank shd get another female lead coz he needs sme1 who will match him!!!!!

Yes Shashank is the main attraction of the show The other leads cannot even stand near him i wish  they change the story of the show and bring for shashank , an actress who is as good looking , young , fresh , talented as him I am not interested to see this shivani near him who is too dull and boring and looks double her age She can stick with Vikram only Don't care about this couple Not interested 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Manahil_

Yes Shashank is the main attraction of the show The other leads cannot even stand near him i wish  they change the story of the show and bring for shashank , an actress who is as good looking , young , fresh , talented as him I am not interested to see this shivani near him who is too dull and boring and looks double her age She can stick with Vikram only Don't care about this couple Not interested 

manahil i agree wid u. i wish sum better actress shud  brought 4 shanky. i wish sargun cud play opp. shanky.shes not doing any shows these  days & only punjabi movies so she  can take  break. let shivani b wid vikram only.all will b happy.