Pankaj Dheer in Star Plus' Jaana Na Dil Se Door - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

lol shanky luks  older  2 shivani. is it sum joke??😆😆
and in terms of acting & luks both vikram & shivani r  nowhere near 2 shanky. and wen the show was abt 2 get started shanky was  signed  as a lead. they were just keeping it under wraps 4 the suspense. it was always 2 b a triangle from the start as  its  said  his ct will marry shivani's ckt.
tho i don't like shivani much as  an actress opp. 2 shanky but i like her  as  such. i wish yash patnaik had  caste d sum better actress opp. shanky who cud match his acting skills.
Indeed i found it a bad joke that Shashank looks way too old to be opposite Shivani ? I mean seriously ?😲Its too hard to believe anyone  can say that i was rubbing my eyes in disbelief😆How Shanky looks way too old than them🤪

Originally posted by Manasa__

When did I say that he is an antagonist? I'm not supporting any of the two leads ( Shashank & Vikram). I like both of them, it's just that I've already started shipping for Atharv and Vividha the moment the promos were aired and looking forward for their scenes. It's heartbreaking to see a third entry in the show when you have already accepted the couple (Atharv and Vividha).
did i say u said that.i only clarify ur  confusion that it was  always  pre-planned that it"ll b a luv triangle & theres  nothing like abt cheating & all.i can understand ur feelings abt couple but CVs ha d already planned it that shivani's ckt is 2 b mrd  2 shanky's ckt.tho i wish they bring sum better actress opp. shanky as lead ckt.and  stick shivani wid  vikram only.
I personally felt that shashank's caliber is too high for ths show...seriously dnt think the leads can even match him!
People who are talking about shashank...pls do watch some of the ebalika vadhu pisodes...It is such a treat to watch this hunk...A perfect blend of good looks n acting.

I m eagerly waiting for him in ths show (Since aug 1st 2015)...n couple of months for his entry is looong tym. 

Love u shashank...
Edited by yogs1 - 7 years ago
Its too hard to believe someone has not seen Shashank Even if you have not seen Balika Vadhu then you can see his pictures on net From which angle he looks way too old for shivani and vikram ?I am sorry but it was very 🤪comment that Shashank looks way too old to be with shivani Edited by Mehek134 - 7 years ago
Gosh, shashank has not even entered the show and the fans of other lead are already disliking him. I wonder what will happen once he enters. The script has already been decided that it is going to be love traingle. It's not hard to figure that out with one female lead and two male leads. Articles have been out since August of 2015, and some of them need to read the old articles I guess. Please don't bash shashank for no reason
Originally posted by yogs1

I personally felt that shashank's caliber is too high for ths show...seriously dnt think the leads can even match him!
People who are talking about shashank...pls do watch some of the ebalika vadhu pisodes...It is such a treat to watch this hunk...A perfect blend of good looks n acting.

I m eagerly waiting for him in ths show (Since aug 1st 2015)...n couple of months for his entry is looong tym. 

Love u shashank...
True i also think Shashank's caliber is too high for this show  There is no match for him in the serial  Even though Shashank is just one serial old , the others  have worked in more serials than him but he has been a huge success with that one serial that he is right now the biggest star attached with this serial Yash Patinik is hugely dependent on Shashank The way he rushed to cast Shashank in the show after he quitted Balika Vadhu Here we read in news that today was last day of Shashank on BV sets , a day later we read in news Yash Patinik has roped him for lead role in his serial Even IF reported that so i don't know how some members here did not know Shashank will be entering in this show It was reported some 9 months back . Yash recently said it is a dream come true for him to cast Shashank in his show  His all co actors have said they are excited to work with him The actors being casted as his family are not saying they will be playing the father , mother and brother of that character They are only taking Shashank's name we will be playing the role of shashank's father , mother and brother , The very first segment aired of Jana na dil se door of the very first day of shooting of the show , the reporter asked from shivani and vikram about Shashank's entry in the show and both said they have heard about it and they are very excited about working with him The guy  whom his producer, his new  co actors all respect him so much then i dont think i need to write more about how wonderful is this guy  The person who is busy plucking flaws in Shashank , the flaw is not in Shashank ,  actually flawed is that person's opinion . Who is Shivani Surve ? Shashank has worked with bigger names than her and those actresses felt difficult to match his caliber and they always said it is always a challenge for them to match him because he is so so good , what is shivani in front of them Nothing .So the question is will shivani be able to match him in looks and acting ?not the other way around 
Originally posted by capri10

Gosh, shashank has not even entered the show and the fans of other lead are already disliking him. I wonder what will happen once he enters. The script has already been decided that it is going to be love traingle. It's not hard to figure that out with one female lead and two male leads. Articles have been out since August of 2015, and some of them need to read the old articles I guess. Please don't bash shashank for no reason
What to do Shashank is so good that people get insecure from him, he will overshadow their favorites ðŸ˜› They dont have logical reason to pick out flaws in him so write nonsense and make their own mockery ðŸ˜›

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 7 years ago
The main attraction of the show is shashank...let ppl say anything bout him for nw..but I m sure wen he enters the show, same ppl will be praising him! He has tht charizmaaa!!!
The show will be hit only n only because of shashank. .

Yes...n if they r saying tht they dnt want a third person between the lead...maybe shashank shd get another female lead coz he needs sme1 who will match him!!!!!
They should have  given hint in promo?
They had directly told it Like so many people have said it here Shashank's name is not just now attached with the show The news came in august 2015 , Yash has roped him for this show It was reported by IF too I actually came to know about this show from there because it was extensively reported then so i don't understand how the writers are blamed here they never told ?I searched about this show then and found out the show concept and storyline It was clearly written it has two male leads a rich and poor one , the lead actress will fall in love with poor one but her family will marry her to rich one  We can see it from serial too Vividha's dad wants her daughter to be married to a handsome rich prince charming and we people who have read the news we  already know who that rich boy is

Who knows they later  show Shashank's character be instrumental in uniting vividha and arthav At least watch the serial before criticizing 
Edited by Hina- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

What to do Shashank is so good that people get insecure from him, he will overshadow their favorites ðŸ˜› They dont have logical reason to pick out flaws in him so write nonsense and make their own mockery ðŸ˜›

Very true. Fact is fact and it does not change. The script was very much out in open in all the articles, but why is it a suprize for some.