Pankaj Dheer in Star Plus' Jaana Na Dil Se Door

Posted: 7 years ago

Yash Patnaik's fresh romantic drama Jaana Na Dil Se Door launched last night much to the delight of audience.

Tellychakkar.com is here to present an exclusive piece of news on the same.

The Star Plus' show will see megastar Pankaj Dheer playing an important character in the daily.

Shared a source, "Pankaj will play Shashank Vyas' father. The details are yet to be revealed as the makers are keeping both the characters under wraps."

Shivani Surve and Vikram Singh Chauhan play the leads and Shashank will enter the show in a couple of months. He will add a new angle and loads of twist in the tale. Pankaj's character will pump up the drama with his strong personality.

When we spoke to Pankaj he confirmed the same and shared that he will start shooting from next month.

Stay hooked to Tellychakkar.com for more exclusive news and updates from the world of TV and Bollywood.

"Shashank will enter the show in a few months" 😕
Please no love triangle! Come in cv's do something different for once.

Edited by shahz - 7 years ago
there was no need of a triangle..
When it was   told  to media Beyond dreams is coming up with a new serial , it was told even then  it is a love triangle so yes Jana na dil se door is a love triangle i know it from august 2015  , when this news came Shashank is offered the lead role in Jana na dil se door , it was written there it is a love triangle and i researched about this show and read in the initial synopsis of the show it was written it is a love triangle so  i think the people here who did not know must be ready for it  like i am 😆
Waiting for Shashank Vyas 's entry in the show He was brilliant as Jagdish , The best actor in the show ,  he will be great in this show too Hope he gets a strong and good role in the show  All the best Shashank 👍🏼 Love you ❤️
Excited about Shashank's entry in the show .Excited about seeing him in new avatar  Wishing him all the best ⭐️
I don't like the idea of love triangles very much 😆but i am looking forward to see Shashank in new role Hope he gets a potential role Wishing him all the best 
Shivangi and Vikram look sooo good together it would be heart breaking to see anything 3rd person in between them.
And to be honest Shashank looks way too old to be opposite Shivangi...I'm sorry if i hurt anyone by saying this but thats my opinion.
People are already in love with this couple so if they are planning to get Vividha married to Shashanks character then they can bid the the show bye bye now but I'm sure starplus won't do that as they are over these marriage divorce marriage phase, that's more colors style.
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

When it was   told  to media Beyond dreams is coming up with a new serial , it was told even then  it is a love triangle so yes Jana na dil se door is a love triangle i know it from august 2015  , when this news came Shashank is offered the lead role in Jana na dil se door , it was written there it is a love triangle and i researched about this show and read in the initial synopsis of the show it was written it is a love triangle so  i think the people here who did not know must be ready for it  like i am 😆
Waiting for Shashank Vyas 's entry in the show He was brilliant as Jagdish , The best actor in the show ,  he will be great in this show too Hope he gets a strong and good role in the show  All the best Shashank 👍🏼 Love you ❤️

Also he gets married to the lead in the future
Originally posted by _Meena_

thx 4 sharing

you're welcome
Originally posted by shahz

"Shashank will enter the show in a few months" 😕
Please no love triangle! Come in cv's do something different for once.

There getting people hooked into the show and he enters 😆😆 Its was always a love triangle from the beginning 😕