Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

Perhaps by the end of this month Pankaj Dheer said he will start shooting from next month He is playing Shashank's father so probably by the end of this month or  early june πŸ˜Š

Thanks for telling Sid πŸ€—Eagerly waiting
mygirl thumbnail
Its not the case that people need to accept others cannot have same opinion A wrong thing is wrong A lie is a lie and it cannot defended by saying its my opinion 

Calling a young guy way too old looking is indeed heights Just to prove your favorites as the best you will reject  any truth , lie  and then expect people to respect you ?Sorry not all people can support a lie  Difference of opinion and choices are not liking someone 's acting but calling a young guy way too old looking is a very silly comment 
Edited by mygirl - 7 years ago
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BitchWhere

LOL at people getting all worked up over one small comment on their fav πŸ˜† I wonder when will some people learn how to accept that not everyone will have the same opinion as them and that's OK ! No need to get so butthurt about it

exactly..
not all are shashank fans. agree that the according to the script its a triangle.but they could have mentioned it in the promo.there is no need of such a surprise bcz in each nd evry show there is some triangle.the only difference is that the actors are different.now according to the promo its misleading for all except shashank fans who already knew its story is already scripted to be a triangle.
wishing all the best fr all the actors. Edited by coolbubble - 7 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who is asking you all  here to be Shashank fans ? Have we even asked you ? I don't care if all are not Shashank fans here  neither i  am desperate for shivani to paired with Shashank  but  someone  posting ridiculous stupid  remarks that Shashank looks way too old for shivani just to put him down to show Shivani and Vikram make a better pair is indeed heights of nonsense 
Then people will give the reality check to the person and people will question the person is he / she in his right senses ?Its not about fan and non fan thing its about truth and lie 

Lie cannot covered up saying it is different opinion 

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 7 years ago
SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lols what Shashank Vyas will look way too to be opposite shivani ? 😳😲πŸ€ͺIn case someone has been living under some  rock and does not know about Shashank  This is Shashank Vyas 

I cannot understand how can someone call a guy as young as him , way too old ?πŸ˜•Is the person in his/her right senses?Does not seem to me otherwise would not have posted such stupid comment 
Edited by RayofHope_ - 7 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

Who is asking you all  here to be Shashank fans ? Have we even asked you ? I don't care if all are not Shashank fans here  neither i  am desperate for shivani to paired with Shashank  but  someone  posting ridiculous stupid  remarks that Shashank looks way too old for shivani just to put him down to show Shivani and Vikram make a better pair is indeed heights of nonsense 

Then people will give the reality check to the person and people will question the person is he / she in his right senses ?Its not about fan and non fan thing its about truth and lie 

Lie cannot covered up saying it is different opinion 

some people i guess here think we are too desperate to see Shivani with Shashank thats why we cannot tolerate someone not liking our hero but what they dont understand we are not as obsessed , blind and insecure like some here for  a couple that we will make our own mockery just to satisfy our insecurity calling a much younger guy , he is way too old πŸ€ͺI dont care if someone does not like Shashank but at least don't  lie  about him just to prove your favorites the best
If people just followed promos and never bothered to search about the serial despite having the internet facility is not our fault if they feel cheated by the promos then there are better ways to show your disappointment instead of posting foolish remarks on others Stupidity cannot appreciated as difference of opinion it will be criticized 

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who cares if you dont like Shashank ? Does your liking him really matters to us ?Never   Did we even start any war here ?No   We were just showing our excitement on favorite actor's new role Suddenly someone comes up and writes a stupid comment Shashank is way too old for shivani then why cannot laugh at a stupid comment ?someone may have gone blind in her love for her favorite couple to write  silly such comments , we are not like this 

Peace out We Shashank fans don't care if Vividha and Aarthav end up together All we care is a good role for Shashank 

We are not here to argue with anyone The unnecessary stupid remarks are coming from some  insecure fans of  Vikram and shivani pair  We only gave them reply 
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just because not all are Shashank fans so its ok to call a guy as young as him old ..Amazing logics 
Though someone calling him way too old for shivani will not make him one but lie is always difficult to appreciate thats why we could not appreciate the  comment of that person
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are there no Pankaj Dheer fans on this thread?? The article is about him. isn't it? Why is everyone talking about the other 2 guys on ALL the threads on this forum? πŸ˜•
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

Why are there no Pankaj Dheer fans on this thread?? The article is about him. isn't it? Why is everyone talking about the other 2 guys on ALL the threads on this forum? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by jdfan - 7 years ago