Pankaj Dheer in Star Plus' Jaana Na Dil Se Door - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
LOL at people getting all worked up over one small comment on their fav πŸ˜† I wonder when will some people learn how to accept that not everyone will have the same opinion as them and that's OK ! No need to get so butthurt about it Edited by BitchWhere - 7 years ago
ROFL and here come the double standard preachers who don't practice what they preach to others πŸ˜›  people who are obsessed to write rubbish on others just to prove their favorites are best but when others give reply then start preaching and making fun of others 
 First practice yourself what are you preaching πŸ˜›

First learn to accept  and respect others yourself and you can do fan giri of your favorites as much you want Did we stop you ?  but whats the point starting writing NONSENSE on others just for the sake of trying to prove your favorites as the best ?and if you do then why we cannot counter but suppose to worship your nonsense  stupid opinions  ?We have all the rights  disagree with that  Why it pinches so much when we reply  ?We are giving our opinions on that nonsense comment Why can't you accept others difference of opinion ? Strange some people think they can do anything when others reply it becomes an issue πŸ˜›
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 7 years ago
Lols who is hurt here except one vikram and shivani  fan who started writing funny comments on Shashank in disappointment and insecurity that his/her fav couple might not end up together ?
 From our laughing emoticons someone thought we are hurt? πŸ˜†None of us  are so immature to get hurt at silly comments of blind  insecure  fan groups who write anything nonsense  to satisfy themselves their favorites are best Truth is in front of us why we will get hurt ? we can only laugh at such  silly comments and we are laughing 
Edited by Hina- - 7 years ago
 Having own likes and dislikes is one thing but writing siIly comments on others to prove own favorite is the best is another thing and is objectionable  In  my post i clearly said if someone dont like Shashank its his /her choice No issue  If someone don't think Shashank and Shivani will have good chemistry , his / her choice .  No issue Honestly if the person would have said i don't think anyone would have objected that because its totally his /her choice  but calling someone so young ,having  all the freshness of youth on his face  , having  the young boyish good looks Calling that guy  way too old looking  Isnt it a pathetic  attempt  just to  put him down to show case  own favorite is the best ?In such case  people will object that , people will  question the person  Are you normal ? are you serious ? how do you find Shashank way too old looking ?Tell us because this is first time we read anyone saying so .Let us know how he is  way too old looking ? Honestly even if the media people see this they will get shocked and question the person how are you saying this ?if Shashank is way too old looking then who is young looking πŸ˜†I find it really funny how funny some people can become to show their favorites the best 
We are not here to fight with anyone , we have our reason to watch the serial , you have yours ,  we did not even start here it was started by a vikram and shivani fan .Some people here i guess did not read about this serial before started watching it It was told way before its launch it will be love triangle but still i can understand the disappointment of the person who started liking Vividha and Aarthav so it will disappointing for him/her if Vividha gets married to someone else but to show your disappointment you dont need to write silly comments other actor and make your own  mockery There are better ways to show your disappointment without writing nonsense comments on others 
Shashank Vyas looks way too old πŸ€£Acha ji  Thanks for this gyaan but i have my mind at right place to accept this Gyaan and my eye sight is also strong πŸ˜†Edited by AdorableAnusha - 7 years ago
Originally posted by _Hannah_

I find it really funny how funny some people can become to show their favorites the best 

and they think others are bunch of  brainless idiots to accept their ridiculous comments Pathetic πŸ₯±
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

What to do Shashank is so good that people get insecure from him, he will overshadow their favorites πŸ˜› They dont have logical reason to pick out flaws in him so write nonsense and make their own mockery πŸ˜›

uff !!!!!!Shashank has made people so insecure😎 and he has not even entered the serial now  What will happen when he will enter πŸ˜›because people are shivering  in insecurity  even before he enters and are making their mockery with funny criticism of him πŸ˜†i am so proud of him 
Edited by jdfan - 7 years ago
Originally posted by yogs1

The main attraction of the show is shashank...let ppl say anything bout him for nw..but I m sure wen he enters the show, same ppl will be praising him! He has tht charizmaaa!!!
The show will be hit only n only because of shashank. .

Yes Shashank's  charisma is unmatchable πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jdfan - 7 years ago
When is Shanky boy entering the serial ? Any Idea 
Originally posted by mahi12

When is Shanky boy entering the serial ? Any Idea 
Perhaps by the end of this month Pankaj Dheer said he will start shooting from next month He is playing Shashank's father so probably by the end of this month or  early june πŸ˜Š Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 7 years ago