Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kompass

There getting people hooked into the show and he enters ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Its was always a love triangle from the beginning ðŸ˜• 

I guess I should give up on the show before I get hooked on Vividha and Atharv any more than I already am.
I dislike love triangles and hate shows where female lead falls in love with one guy and Marrys another.
And shows like that don't work anymore... That was typical in kyunki saas bhi bahu thi era and it just gives out bad message.
They should have given that hint in the promo.
After such a positive promo if leads get separated it goes against what they say in the promo.
I'm highly dissapointed.
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 What Shashank looks way to old for shivani🤣 Have you lost it ? Sorry but this was extremely stupid  comment  Edited by maria13 - 7 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Obviously it will be hard for the fans of Vikram and Shivani pair to tolerate this  shivani gets married to Shashank 's character  in the serial and their favorite pair will break up  ( i don't know what will be the end though perhaps in the end they will be united or perhaps never , shivani's character may fall for Shashank's character and stay with him only )so it  can understand shivani and vikram pair fans are disappointed that their pair is going break up  but Vikram and shivani pair fans   plucking  nonsense flaws in  Shashank he  looks way too old  for shivani🤪 just to somehow prove  Vikram and shivani make a better pair ,  it is ridiculous because from no angle Shashank looks older than vikram and shivani  Shashank  is  himself quite young and he has those boyish youthful looks 

Vikram and shivani must be new born babies according to someone thats why  it is said Shashank looks way too older than them ðŸ˜†otherwise by no way they look younger than him 
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 7 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shashank looks way too old  be opposite  Shivani ðŸ¤£

i am not hurt by this comment because this is such a big joke which made me laugh out loud ðŸ˜†

As far as popularity is concerned , Majority of the people are excited to see Shashank in this show  The most popular name attached with this show of is Shashank His character has not entered the serial yet he is in  news everywhere If few will leave the serial because vikram's character  won't get shivani's character , many will join to see Shashank so cvs are in no loss 

Edited by Hina- - 7 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
@Shashank's looks way too old to be opposite  shivani

Is shivani a new born baby ?because Shashank is quite young , looks quite younger than his own age too  He is being  offered  college student roles but someone is saying here he looks way too  old for shivani then shivani must be a new born baby?otherwise whats special youthfulness in shivani and vikram which is not in shashank ?How a youngster looks if shashank does not look young ?i want to know that ?If you dont like shashank it is your opinion , if you don't like love triangles it is your opinion i too don't like love triangles , if you don't think shashank and shivani will have good chemistry its your opinion, if you like vikram and shivani's pair so much that you cannot see them separated , your choice i respect all as your choices   but these  nonsense and ridiculous comments just to prove shivani and vikram make a good pair than shashank and shivani because shashank looks way too old for shivani, by posting such  nonsense and ridiculous comments you are making your own mockery because any person can see its no such case Shashank by no way looks older than shivani . Any person with his eyes and brain stable  can see that 
Edited by _Hannah_ - 7 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol shanky luks  older  2 shivani. is it sum joke??😆😆
and in terms of acting & luks both vikram & shivani r  nowhere near 2 shanky. and wen the show was abt 2 get started shanky was  signed  as a lead. they were just keeping it under wraps 4 the suspense. it was always 2 b a triangle from the start as  its  said  his ct will marry shivani's ckt.
tho i don't like shivani much as  an actress opp. 2 shanky but i like her  as  such. i wish yash patnaik had  caste d sum better actress opp. shanky who cud match his acting skills.
Manasa__ thumbnail
The story has not even progressed further and the battle has already started. It's too early to decide the fate of the show.
Nevertheless, the people who are rooting for Atharv and Vividha would be dissapointed for obvious reasons because of Shashank's entry and Vikram and Shivani are the protagonists of the show so, it's highly disapointing to see them separated. With such a plot how can this show be different from others? I wonder what claims them to say that this show has a unique storyline. 
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jana na dil se door was a love triangle from the beginning The writers did not cheat viewers here they said it a year before serial launch it is going to be a love triangle  

and shashank's name is not newly attached with the show This news came on 1st august 2015 that Yash has approached Shashank for lead role in the serial As soon as Shashank stopped shooting for Balika , yash approached him for this show , however it took shashank 9 months to confirm he will be doing this show Even right now the cvs are trying their best to keep Shashank's character under covers till he enters too but they are failing because Shashank is a popular name in the industry  , they cannot keep him under covers 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manasa__

The story has not even progressed further and the battle has already started. It's too early to decide the fate of the show.

Nevertheless, the people who are rooting for Atharv and Vividha would be dissapointed for obvious reasons because of Shashank's entry and Vikram and Shivani are the protagonists of the show so, it's highly disapointing to see them separated. With such a plot how can this show be different from others? I wonder what claims them to say that this show has a unique storyline. 

if they r protagonists then shashank is  also a protagonist.it was   always  a  luv triangle. do research abt this  show. it was  pre-planned by CVs.hes not playing antagonist here.
Manasa__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

if they r protagonists then shashank is  also a protagonist.it was   always  a  luv triangle. do research abt this  show. it was  pre-planned by CVs.hes not playing antagonist here.

When did I say that he is an antagonist? I'm not supporting any of the two leads ( Shashank & Vikram). I like both of them, it's just that I've already started shipping for Atharv and Vividha the moment the promos were aired and looking forward for their scenes. It's heartbreaking to see a third entry in the show when you have already accepted the couple (Atharv and Vividha).
Edited by Manasa__ - 7 years ago